Kudos to Boyesen and Vital

MXVet261
Fantasy
4061st
I just wanted to post some props to Boyesen regarding the Vital Dream Bike contest. I have already thanked them personally but wanted to share a good experience here.

I placed an order online with Boyesen and then later realized I had received an email for 25% off from the Dream Bike contest.

I sent them an email after the fact saying I forgot to apply the coupon, etc, and without hesitation the next day they sent me a refund for the 25% difference!

Great service thank you!
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/17/2018 9:36am
MXVet261 wrote:
I just wanted to post some props to Boyesen regarding the Vital Dream Bike contest. I have already thanked them personally but wanted to share a...
I just wanted to post some props to Boyesen regarding the Vital Dream Bike contest. I have already thanked them personally but wanted to share a good experience here.

I placed an order online with Boyesen and then later realized I had received an email for 25% off from the Dream Bike contest.

I sent them an email after the fact saying I forgot to apply the coupon, etc, and without hesitation the next day they sent me a refund for the 25% difference!

Great service thank you!
The Boyesen crew is awesome, by far one of my favorite brands we work with. Cool

Post a reply to: Kudos to Boyesen and Vital

The Latest