Leatt returns/replacement policies?

Detroit Dick
Anyone know what Leatt's return/replacement policy is? I got my son a Fusion 2 brace/vest combo for Christmas, and before the poor guy could even ride in it his sister stepped on it and snapped it where the brace attaches to the vest. Do they offer discounted repair/ replacement?

|
TeamGreen
1/15/2018 11:17am
Anyone know what Leatt's return/replacement policy is? I got my son a Fusion 2 brace/vest combo for Christmas, and before the poor guy could even ride...
Anyone know what Leatt's return/replacement policy is? I got my son a Fusion 2 brace/vest combo for Christmas, and before the poor guy could even ride in it his sister stepped on it and snapped it where the brace attaches to the vest. Do they offer discounted repair/ replacement?

Call'em with that story & I'll bet they replace it!
bvm111
1/15/2018 4:28pm
I’ve called Leatt multiple times to purchase replacement patella cups for my C frames ..... no luck... back ordered with no known time they will ship. They were quick to push their new X frame braces. So I have some cool knee braces I have liked wearing with no impact protection so in my mind they are unwearable.

I was going to replace my Atlas with a Leatt neck brace and purchase their chest protector .... instead I will buy Mobius X8 braces and I new Atlas carbon brace and their chest protector.

Very disappointed and yes I have called them multiple times

Post a reply to: Leatt returns/replacement policies?

The Latest