Let the hazing begin

LittleDragon
Fantasy
1883rd
12/10/2017 1:19pm
Change top end every 10 hours without fail or you get a Windowed KTM.

And never, I mean EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear a hat without your ears tucked in. A true Moto Bro would know you was posin’ if you were walking around with your BluCru hat ears out smiling.

Toughen up and get some Tribal tats and wear tank tops to show said Tribal tats. Oh last thing, Pit Bull.
abn166
12/10/2017 1:26pm
only a Noob would mention doing something religiously on Vital. STFU NOOB!!!!Cool
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
12/10/2017 1:33pm
Change top end every 10 hours without fail or you get a Windowed KTM. And never, I mean EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear a hat without your ears tucked...

And never, I mean EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear a hat without your ears tucked in. A true Moto Bro would know you was posin’ if you were walking around with your BluCru hat ears out smiling.

Toughen up and get some Tribal tats and wear tank tops to show said Tribal tats. Oh last thing, Pit Bull.
10 hours??? That’s way too long! Gotta go a top end after every moto. If you don’t feel comfortable with that, do it no more than every 5 hours!!!

The Shop

hobohands91
12/10/2017 1:34pm
Mr. Ted wrote:
Do you lift?
I lift my quad when it gets stuck in the mud after doing some mad donuts, bro
12/10/2017 1:47pm
Thanks for the advise! Anyone know where I can get a flat head attachment for my torque wrench? I wanna torque my suspention clickers before my...
Thanks for the advise! Anyone know where I can get a flat head attachment for my torque wrench? I wanna torque my suspention clickers before my next ride. I’d hate for them to come loose.
Bro, from what I can tell from your avatar, your forks look a little stiff, but you do look comfortable on the bike. Add a tooth to the rear sprocket and you should be super-pumped to go racing. Not really pumped or anything.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/10/2017 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 1:54pm
Loctite? Does my local dealer carry that? What should I ask for? Suspencion glue
I see what you did there.

It’s nice to see a noob post that didn’t start another never ending answering thread like Pierre(Tamir) did by seeing how many people will answer where to go in January from Canada (and the other thousands he/they start).
hobohands91
12/10/2017 1:54pm
Change top end every 10 hours without fail or you get a Windowed KTM. And never, I mean EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear a hat without your ears tucked...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
10 hours??? That’s way too long! Gotta go a top end after every moto. If you don’t feel comfortable with that, do it no more than...
10 hours??? That’s way too long! Gotta go a top end after every moto. If you don’t feel comfortable with that, do it no more than every 5 hours!!!
I rebuild my bottom end every 10 hours. Man I’m getting sick of splitting these cases. I just pop on a new GYTR head every moto. Man these 4t’s are expensive.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
12/10/2017 2:19pm

mattyhamz2 wrote:
10 hours??? That’s way too long! Gotta go a top end after every moto. If you don’t feel comfortable with that, do it no more than...
I rebuild my bottom end every 10 hours. Man I’m getting sick of splitting these cases. I just pop on a new GYTR head every moto...
I rebuild my bottom end every 10 hours. Man I’m getting sick of splitting these cases. I just pop on a new GYTR head every moto. Man these 4t’s are expensive.
Bro, you’re doing it wrong... you have to have 5 spare motors to swap every 6.5 hours and another 7 bikes to steal parts from. Sounds like you’re learning and getting on the right track though. I see your potential HoboBro
tempura
12/10/2017 5:01pm
So you bought a YZ bucking bronco.. Check that frame for cracks and never get it wet, then you'll be good to go.
hobohands91
12/10/2017 5:53pm
tempura wrote:
So you bought a YZ bucking bronco.. Check that frame for cracks and never get it wet, then you'll be good to go.
Pahhhh! Only KTM frames crack silly....
nytsmaC
12/10/2017 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 6:26pm
What colourway is your Ridgeline, broseph?

And do you by chance have a homo-erotic fixation on MX boots?
Rockinar
12/10/2017 6:45pm
You forgot to say "Need help NOW!!"
BS12
12/10/2017 7:08pm
What I wanna know is how comfortable you look on the new bike?
TeamGreen
12/10/2017 9:57pm
Dude, do you even know 'BoutTree Fiddy?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
12/10/2017 10:09pm
tempura wrote:
Nope. Yz’s crack because they are big heavy pigs and KTM’s snapt frames all the time.
tempura
12/10/2017 10:57pm
tempura wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Nope. Yz’s crack because they are big heavy pigs and KTM’s snapt frames all the time.
No yeah no bro
The yz's are pigs and crack because they're too heavy, you got that right bro.
The KTM's snap because they're too light and under-engineered..lol
12/11/2017 12:04am
2 pages and no requests for boobie pics? This place has changed.

p.s. boobie pics must be of your wife or GF if you want to fit in. We all have our own man boobs to look at if we need to
hobohands91
12/11/2017 4:35am
nytsmaC wrote:
What colourway is your Ridgeline, broseph?

And do you by chance have a homo-erotic fixation on MX boots?
Laughing
hobohands91
12/11/2017 4:41am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
tempura wrote:
No yeah no bro The yz's are pigs and crack because they're too heavy, you got that right bro. The KTM's snap because they're too light...
No yeah no bro
The yz's are pigs and crack because they're too heavy, you got that right bro.
The KTM's snap because they're too light and under-engineered..lol
Dealer says cracks are engineered for flex. Works bikes have even more cracks from what I’ve picked up from pit bits.
Makes sense about the KTM’s. No wonder they lose so many races.
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
12/11/2017 6:38am
Bro.. JS7 invented the scrub. Stamp it.
Donovan759
12/11/2017 7:10am
Please rename post "Look at me. I need attention. PLEASE HELP!!!".
hobohands91
12/11/2017 9:22am
Donovan759 wrote:
Please rename post "Look at me. I need attention. PLEASE HELP!!!".
Thanks for replying and giving me my much needed attention. Cool
Motoxdoc
12/11/2017 11:42am
Hello, I’m obviously new here but I’ve been snooping the boards for quite some time. I got away from riding for a few years but have...
Hello, I’m obviously new here but I’ve been snooping the boards for quite some time.
I got away from riding for a few years but have kept up with the racing a bit. Started watching religiously again in January and haven’t missed a thing. “Spoke with my wallet” and bought a 2016 YZ250F earlier this year and hope to do some races next year.
I thought I’d get my first post out of the way before A1 or before Jeff A. uncovers the drug ring inside MX Sports.
I torque my sprocket bolts every ride, and I’m still looking for a factory ECU if anything has a connection. I have about tree fiddy cash.
Ima go take a nap, bro. I expect this to reach 20 pages by the time I get back. Cheers
Do you even lift bro!? If you do you'll be fine. Don't forget leg days. Robust debates about politics and religion are encouraged here....oh yeah, and something about 2-strokes and a guy named Bubba.
hobohands91
12/11/2017 2:58pm
Hello, I’m obviously new here but I’ve been snooping the boards for quite some time. I got away from riding for a few years but have...
Hello, I’m obviously new here but I’ve been snooping the boards for quite some time.
I got away from riding for a few years but have kept up with the racing a bit. Started watching religiously again in January and haven’t missed a thing. “Spoke with my wallet” and bought a 2016 YZ250F earlier this year and hope to do some races next year.
I thought I’d get my first post out of the way before A1 or before Jeff A. uncovers the drug ring inside MX Sports.
I torque my sprocket bolts every ride, and I’m still looking for a factory ECU if anything has a connection. I have about tree fiddy cash.
Ima go take a nap, bro. I expect this to reach 20 pages by the time I get back. Cheers
Motoxdoc wrote:
Do you even lift bro!? If you do you'll be fine. Don't forget leg days. Robust debates about politics and religion are encouraged here....oh yeah, and...
Do you even lift bro!? If you do you'll be fine. Don't forget leg days. Robust debates about politics and religion are encouraged here....oh yeah, and something about 2-strokes and a guy named Bubba.
I’m not so sure you have my best interest at heart Silly
My inside sources say Bubba is showing up to A1 on a 2 stroke. Stamp itEvil
dirtnapper
12/11/2017 5:37pm
Thanks for the advise! Anyone know where I can get a flat head attachment for my torque wrench? I wanna torque my suspention clickers before my...
Thanks for the advise! Anyone know where I can get a flat head attachment for my torque wrench? I wanna torque my suspention clickers before my next ride. I’d hate for them to come loose.
Bro, from what I can tell from your avatar, your forks look a little stiff, but you do look comfortable on the bike. Add a tooth...
Bro, from what I can tell from your avatar, your forks look a little stiff, but you do look comfortable on the bike. Add a tooth to the rear sprocket and you should be super-pumped to go racing. Not really pumped or anything.
Ok THAT comment made me lol seriously Laughing

Welcome noob.

Have you ever owned a carwash?

Post a reply to: Let the hazing begin

The Latest