Linkogle & Hodges

gnarwhip
7/18/2017 9:39pm
It's true TeemGreen. I could sit here for an hour and post photos and name-drop high profile industry people. The fact is, Larry is one of the most well-liked and respected dudes in the sport.
JM485
7/18/2017 9:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow. We've lost our way. Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of...
Wow. We've lost our way.

Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of us think "we" are the real deal and that Larry is some kinda of "never been" or "has been" is some of the most backward-assed shit I've read in here...in quite a while.

What some of you seem to think you know about the chronology/time-line of MM & it's various owners at any given time is, also, just funny. At the same-time...So much of their affect on what you do and what you wear is probably lost on you; but, I digress.

Then there's the use of Slayer's logo...which...I can -guarantee- is what set the Wombat off on his graffiti rant on the kid's scooter. That's sacrilegious to some.

"Punk Rock". That's exactly what messin' with each-other by doing shit like this is...well...WAS...called. But, obviously...that was then & we've all become a bunch of super-pussified snowflakes that require a "safe-space" ...even at the X-Games.

The positive side of this little snivel-fest?

Epic pictures and throwbacks of the simpler "just because we can" era of Freestyle and Moto.

"RIP Jeremy"...that gets to me. T'was a genuinely good dude. Just like OX. Y'all should live a little more like them and smile more, too.

GuyB goin' all "Archives" along with some members digging deep & finding more classics..."Noleen"!

Some people posting plenty of "WTF?" about all the haters and shit talkers. Nice.

Pic's of Meg back when she was Shredding the Lightning!

Good memories.
Thread over, everyone go home.
TeamGreen
7/18/2017 9:44pm
gnarwhip wrote:
It's true TeemGreen. I could sit here for an hour and post photos and name-drop high profile industry people. The fact is, Larry is one of...
It's true TeemGreen. I could sit here for an hour and post photos and name-drop high profile industry people. The fact is, Larry is one of the most well-liked and respected dudes in the sport.
And to that end: he's just a dude. A good dude.
7/18/2017 9:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2017 9:48pm
Way to kill an entertaining thread with a sensible & accurate post TG. Just for that, Im calling the cops. Stay the fuck out of the very entertaining Harley thread or Im gonna sharpie your car next time I see you.

The Shop

TeamGreen
7/18/2017 9:49pm
Way to kill an entertaining thread with a sensible & accurate post TG. Just for that, Im calling the cops. Stay the fuck out of the...
Way to kill an entertaining thread with a sensible & accurate post TG. Just for that, Im calling the cops. Stay the fuck out of the very entertaining Harley thread or Im gonna sharpie your car next time I see you.
Don't let me find your bike unattended at the next Steel City gathering! I might go all punk-rock and Ice Cube on your shit!
7/18/2017 11:07pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow. We've lost our way. Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of...
Wow. We've lost our way.

Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of us think "we" are the real deal and that Larry is some kinda of "never been" or "has been" is some of the most backward-assed shit I've read in here...in quite a while.

What some of you seem to think you know about the chronology/time-line of MM & it's various owners at any given time is, also, just funny. At the same-time...So much of their affect on what you do and what you wear is probably lost on you; but, I digress.

Then there's the use of Slayer's logo...which...I can -guarantee- is what set the Wombat off on his graffiti rant on the kid's scooter. That's sacrilegious to some.

"Punk Rock". That's exactly what messin' with each-other by doing shit like this is...well...WAS...called. But, obviously...that was then & we've all become a bunch of super-pussified snowflakes that require a "safe-space" ...even at the X-Games.

Epic pictures and throwbacks of the simpler "just because we can" era of Freestyle and Moto.

"RIP Jeremy"...that gets to me. T'was a genuinely good dude. Just like OX. Y'all should live a little more like them and smile more, too.

GuyB goin' all "Archives" along with some members digging deep & finding more classics..."Noleen"!

Some people posting plenty of "WTF?" about all the haters and shit talkers. Nice.

Good memories.

7/18/2017 11:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow. We've lost our way.

Good memories.

Post a reply to: Linkogle & Hodges

The Latest