Lion man

just James
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2018 2:27pm
When JA21 is running in second place, it reminds me of one of those National Geographic wildlife shows from Africa. The Gazelle out front is pretty fast, but you just know that the lion behind it is about to have a tasty lunch. Usually doesn't take too long, either. :-)
|
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
2/12/2018 2:15pm
just James wrote:
When JA21 is running in second place, it reminds me of one of those National Geographic wildlife shows from Africa. The Gazelle out front is pretty...
When JA21 is running in second place, it reminds me of one of those National Geographic wildlife shows from Africa. The Gazelle out front is pretty fast, but you just know that the lion behind it is about to have a tasty lunch. Usually doesn't take too long, either. :-)
Asimo
2/12/2018 2:27pm
just James wrote:
When JA21 is running in second place, it reminds me of one of those National Geographic wildlife shows from Africa. The Gazelle out front is pretty...
WCRider wrote:
HAHAHA. Savage.

Post a reply to: Lion man

The Latest