Little Red Arrow Animation

teggers
8/19/2018 4:31pm
How is the track map animation created? Does anyone know what software is being used?
It looks really accurate. Is it modeled after a live drone recording?

I was watching the animation from the last race and it’s incredibly accurate, even down to the shadowing and the height of the little red arrow. I’d like to incorporate something like that into animations to show how stages and Productions should be assembled For a theme park.
|
teggers
8/19/2018 4:49pm
KDXGarage
8/19/2018 7:18pm
The track map has been inaccurate 50% of the time this National year.

At Budd's Creek, it was the last year track, not this year. It looks unprofessional to be wrong so often.
8/19/2018 9:39pm
KDXGarage wrote:
The track map has been inaccurate 50% of the time this National year. At Budd's Creek, it was the last year track, not this year. It...

At Budd's Creek, it was the last year track, not this year. It looks unprofessional to be wrong so often.
read the OP’s post again. you’re misunderstanding
WarrenMX
8/19/2018 9:44pm
The track animation you see is actually pretty basic by 3D animation standards today.

Software packages like Cinema 4D, Maya and 3DS Max would be capable of making photorealistic animations of tracks that would be of much higher quality than what you currently see on TV.

The Shop

KDXGarage
8/22/2018 2:06am
KDXGarage wrote:
The track map has been inaccurate 50% of the time this National year. At Budd's Creek, it was the last year track, not this year. It...

read the OP’s post again. you’re misunderstanding
No. I'm just rambling about some BS, like most folks on here.

Carry on.

Post a reply to: Little Red Arrow Animation

The Latest