1623rd
6/26/2018 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 7:07am
I believe I got what I needed. Thanks!
|
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 1:42am
If you're asking for a discount, you can't afford them.
That makes absolutely no sense at all! So you'll pay full price anything you buy?

The Shop

6/27/2018 3:15am
That makes absolutely no sense at all! So you'll pay full price anything you buy?
Of course I don't but I don't got begging on a forum.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 6:50am
Of course I don't but I don't got begging on a forum.
If that's how you feel, sure. We're here to talk about MX correct? We're a community that gives advice/two cents and helps each other out. Didn't see an issue. Can I afford them? Absolutely! Why pay full pop if you don't have to though. Either way thanks for nothing. Much appreciated!
876moto
6/27/2018 7:12am
Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a discount) at the correct time. You are currently handling it wrong. The discounts shouldn't just get thrown around. Usually if you are sponsored for a discount you have to sign a contract saying that you will not give that code out.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 7:24am
876moto wrote:
Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a...
Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a discount) at the correct time. You are currently handling it wrong. The discounts shouldn't just get thrown around. Usually if you are sponsored for a discount you have to sign a contract saying that you will not give that code out.
If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some special edition liberty airbrakes that are $220 to match the rest of his American flag theme gear. I said I'd ask to see if anyone had a discount. That's all there is to it.
876moto
6/27/2018 7:28am
If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some...
If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some special edition liberty airbrakes that are $220 to match the rest of his American flag theme gear. I said I'd ask to see if anyone had a discount. That's all there is to it.
Okay i get ya..

hmm there may be a military discount if he contacts them?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
6/27/2018 7:32am
876moto wrote:
Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a...
If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some...
Military and law enforcement typically get a discount. Google Oakley's HQ location above Irvine, Ca and call there, they have a store inside of the corporate building that could probably help. Also, there's a secondary employee store in the building that law enforcement and military have access too (if I remember right), but I don't think there's a publicly available phone number for that desk, call up front first.
Solidkm
6/27/2018 7:33am
If he’s military, there is usstandardissue.com which is a great thing that Oakley does. That said he’s going to have to jump the hoops to verify and get an account I do not know if MX goggles will
Be there. And maybe im being a boob, but sharing these codes and stuff is what ruins it for everyone
Preston412
6/27/2018 7:34am
Calling Oakley and letting them know what you are wanting to do for your military friend will get you a better discount and customer service then some mx forum
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 7:34am
876moto wrote:
Okay i get ya..

hmm there may be a military discount if he contacts them?
I'll have him check that out if he hasn't. Thanks
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 7:35am
876moto wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Military and law enforcement typically get a discount. Google Oakley's HQ location above Irvine, Ca and call there, they have a store inside of the corporate...
Military and law enforcement typically get a discount. Google Oakley's HQ location above Irvine, Ca and call there, they have a store inside of the corporate building that could probably help. Also, there's a secondary employee store in the building that law enforcement and military have access too (if I remember right), but I don't think there's a publicly available phone number for that desk, call up front first.
Perfect! Thanks brother
jtiger12
6/27/2018 7:35am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 7:40am
https://www.oakleysi.com/en/men/goggles-helmets/si-goggles/si-ballistic…

they dont sell MX stuff on oakley si, but you can get a great discount on a set of oakley shades. Military/Gov can get costa del mar's and other outdoor stuff for a big discount here: www.provengo.com.

this is not spam ML.. just sharing the link, since oakleys were brought up, and there are a lot of vets and active duty that might see this post.
GouldRacing25
Fantasy
1623rd
6/27/2018 7:39am
Thanks for the tips and advice guys! Gonna forward this info over to him.
jpmoney57
6/28/2018 2:49am
If you give me $300 il hook you up with a free set of Oakley goggles

Post a reply to: Looking for an Oakley discount?

The Latest