Looks like Stewart is in for last two Nationals.

jndmx
6/8/2015 10:50am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2015 10:51am
Has it ever occurred to any of you guys that the graphics kits for his 2015 bikes were most likely produced at the beginning of the year and since he is a pro they would naturally have the corresponding logos as part of the standard graphics?

Number plates are probably done by the dozen; doesn't mean shit about when the guy is racing.
Berm
Fantasy
136th
6/8/2015 11:01am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2015 11:11am
Cadpro18 wrote:
From the 2015 FIM WADA Code: 10.12.2 Return to Training As an exception to Article 10.12.1, a Rider may return to train with a team or...
From the 2015 FIM WADA Code:

10.12.2 Return to Training

As an exception to Article 10.12.1, a Rider may return to train with a team or to use the
facilities of a club or other member organization of FIM’s member organization during the
shorter of: (1) the last two months of the Rider’s period of Ineligibility, or (2) the last onequarter
of the period of Ineligibility imposed.

[Comment to Article 10.12.2: In many Team Sports and some individual sports (e.g., ski
jumping and gymnastics), a Rider cannot effectively train on his/her own so as to be ready to
compete at the end of the Rider’s period of Ineligibility. During the training period described in
this Article, an Ineligible Rider may not compete or engage in any activity described in Article
10.12.1 other than training.]
can you copy article 10.12.1 too please?

nevermind: here it is, (replace signatory with FIM)

No Athlete or other Person who has been declared Ineligible may, during the period of Ineligibility, participate in any capacity in a Competition or activity (other than authorized anti-doping education or rehabilitation programs) authorized or organized by any Signatory, Signatory’s member organization, or a club or other member organization of a Signatory’s member organization, or in Competitions authorized or organized by any professional league or any international- or national-level Event organization or any elite or national-level sporting activity funded by a governmental agency.

An Athlete or other Person subject to a period of Ineligibility longer than four years may, after completing four years of the period of Ineligibility, participate as an Athlete in local sport events not sanctioned or otherwise under the jurisdiction of
a Code Signatory or member of a Code Signatory, but only so long as the local sport event is not at a level that could otherwise qualify such Athlete or other Person directly or indirectly to compete in (or accumulate points toward) a national
championship or International Event, and does not involve the Athlete or other Person working in any capacity with Minors.

An Athlete or other Person subject to a period of Ineligibility shall remain subject to Testing.
Berm
Fantasy
136th
6/8/2015 11:06am
Cadpro18 wrote:
From the 2015 FIM WADA Code: 10.12.2 Return to Training As an exception to Article 10.12.1, a Rider may return to train with a team or...

As an exception to Article 10.12.1, a Rider may return to train with a team or to use the
facilities of a club or other member organization of FIM’s member organization during the
shorter of: (1) the last two months of the Rider’s period of Ineligibility, or (2) the last onequarter

[Comment to Article 10.12.2: In many Team Sports and some individual sports (e.g., ski
jumping and gymnastics), a Rider cannot effectively train on his/her own so as to be ready to
compete at the end of the Rider’s period of Ineligibility. During the training period described in
this Article, an Ineligible Rider may not compete or engage in any activity described in Article
TailSoHard wrote:
Since this may be hard to comprehend for some people, here's a translation: "Stewart can train by himself whenever he wants, as long as he's not...
Since this may be hard to comprehend for some people, here's a translation:

"Stewart can train by himself whenever he wants, as long as he's not training with his team or at any facilities controlled by the FIM. He can return to training with his team towards the end of his suspension. He may not compete in any event until his suspension is over"
I read that as he CAN train with his team, but can't use any facility of a club (ie. glen helen)... So he can train with his team at his own place, but cannot go to glen helen and practice until the 2 months are left.

I also don't think the factory suzuki test track would qualify as a club or a member organization of FIM's member organization so he should be able to train there (although I don't know much about the suzuki test track).
mxer512
6/8/2015 11:13am
TailSoHard wrote:
Since this may be hard to comprehend for some people, here's a translation: "Stewart can train by himself whenever he wants, as long as he's not...

"Stewart can train by himself whenever he wants, as long as he's not training with his team or at any facilities controlled by the FIM. He can return to training with his team towards the end of his suspension. He may not compete in any event until his suspension is over"
agreed, i re-read it after i posted and i now Comprehend the statment. Hookt on fonics wurks fore me

The Shop

6/8/2015 11:20am
"riding the last two nationals makes zero sense"

How fucking dumb do you have to be to say that about a professional motorcycle racer?
TailSoHard
6/8/2015 11:27am
TailSoHard wrote:

mxer512 wrote:
agreed, i re-read it after i posted and i now Comprehend the statment. Hookt on fonics wurks fore me
Lol, TAKE LUCK!!

No, I wasn't directing that comment at you, I just hate when documents like this are written like that. With all the words in the English language, they could literally say the same thing in a million different ways, but they chose the one that's most vague...

TailSoHard
6/8/2015 11:37am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2015 11:38am
Cadpro18 wrote:

TailSoHard wrote:

Berm wrote:
I read that as he CAN train with his team, but can't use any facility of a club (ie. glen helen)... So he can train with...
I read that as he CAN train with his team, but can't use any facility of a club (ie. glen helen)... So he can train with his team at his own place, but cannot go to glen helen and practice until the 2 months are left.

I also don't think the factory suzuki test track would qualify as a club or a member organization of FIM's member organization so he should be able to train there (although I don't know much about the suzuki test track).
Exactly. This is why I hate when people write stuff like this. There's no reason that the semantics of what is actually written should come into play. I can read that sentence both ways, and they both make sense for some reason...

"...a Rider may return to train with a team or to use the facilities of a club or other member organization of FIM’s member organization during the shorter of: (1) or (2)..."

I can read it multiple ways:

a) He can return to train AND use the facilities, BUT, only during (1) or (2)

b) He can train with his team anytime, BUT cannot use facilities until (1) or (2)

c) It's all bullshit anyway, so who really cares... Let the guy ride his bike

The Rock
6/8/2015 12:18pm
I couldn't make it past the first page
Olson
6/8/2015 12:25pm
The Rock wrote:
This is the third page.
Berm
Fantasy
136th
6/8/2015 1:11pm
The Rock wrote:
Olson wrote:
This is the third page.
you don't have to go to the third page to reply to a topic. There is a box at the bottom of every page...and it is used by ALOT of people who only are on the first page judging by how many times things are repeated in a multi-page thread.
6/8/2015 1:33pm
Yet my post days ago was "retarded" and people like myself make posters sad.. My reference to Weege's article may have not been 100% accurate but the post sure wasn't "retarded."
jeffro503
6/8/2015 2:01pm
Yet my post days ago was "retarded" and people like myself make posters sad.. My reference to Weege's article may have not been 100% accurate but...
Yet my post days ago was "retarded" and people like myself make posters sad.. My reference to Weege's article may have not been 100% accurate but the post sure wasn't "retarded."
No it wasn't. I find this pretty informative ( and confusing ) to say the least. The wording they use in the FIM / WADA code is confusing as hell. You basically need a damn lawyer to read it and break it down.

Like I said before , I was all for blood testing when it first came in , because I want our sport to be fair. I was completely unaware that these agencies were completely retarded and would do nothing but make a mess of things.
6/8/2015 2:07pm
The Rock wrote:
Olson wrote:
This is the third page.
Berm wrote:
you don't have to go to the third page to reply to a topic. There is a box at the bottom of every page...and it is...
you don't have to go to the third page to reply to a topic. There is a box at the bottom of every page...and it is used by ALOT of people who only are on the first page judging by how many times things are repeated in a multi-page thread.
You sir, apparently didn't get the joke.
goonrider
6/8/2015 3:07pm
I heard from an inside source it'll be the last 2 nationals on the new RMZ-350. Stamp it.
6/8/2015 3:22pm
jeffro503 wrote:
No it wasn't. I find this pretty informative ( and confusing ) to say the least. The wording they use in the FIM / WADA code...
No it wasn't. I find this pretty informative ( and confusing ) to say the least. The wording they use in the FIM / WADA code is confusing as hell. You basically need a damn lawyer to read it and break it down.

Like I said before , I was all for blood testing when it first came in , because I want our sport to be fair. I was completely unaware that these agencies were completely retarded and would do nothing but make a mess of things.
I agree, but on the first page I was called an idiot etc. for stating that he could possibly be punished for practicing, GrinningGrinningGrinning
Outsider
6/8/2015 3:36pm

How fucking dumb do you have to be to say that about a professional motorcycle racer?
Hmm
RandyS
6/8/2015 4:01pm

I would expect a response from a few of the asshats here but not from a dumbshit newb who's on probation already. The odds of Stewart coming out the last two nationals and trying to lap the field, wad up and throw away 2016 are about 50/50. The odds he can show up at the Straight Rhythm and Monster Cup a month or so later with a good shot at a win are good. Any manager/agent/manfriend with any smarts would know this. The Stewart camp doesn't have a stellar record of doing the smart thing though so who knows. And oh yeah, shut the fuck up.
Bodieg3
6/9/2015 6:24am
goonrider wrote:
I heard from an inside source it'll be the last 2 nationals on the new RMZ-350. Stamp it.
Rmz ? I heard it was on the new rm 350 !

Post a reply to: Looks like Stewart is in for last two Nationals.

The Latest