MEC 2018

Has the date been confirmed yet? If so when is it?
Thanks
|
mxb2
11/25/2017 1:14pm
Yes, the week after mxdn, and same week as mc expo in Vegas.
HuskyEd
11/25/2017 5:55pm
Spoke directly with Feld, October 13 is the MEC
11/25/2017 10:43pm
mxb2 wrote:
Just looked up the MC expo is the 30th October- 2nd of November?
mxb2
11/26/2017 6:46am
mxb2 wrote:
Just looked up the MC expo is the 30th October- 2nd of November?
Not sure now,I will.do more research. The reason I had the date ,my buddy is doing a display there and knew the date.

The Shop

mxb2
11/26/2017 6:51am
My Google search says Oct 11-14th. Las Vegas.
11/26/2017 8:14am
mxb2 wrote:
Yeah your right, at Mandalay bay, but there is a Sema motorcycle show at the expo center the week after, I must have missed it
I'll book my flights, the sales are quite good at the moment.
Thanks
mxb2
11/26/2017 8:35am
mxb2 wrote:
Yeah your right, at Mandalay bay, but there is a Sema motorcycle show at the expo center the week after, I must have missed it I'll...
Yeah your right, at Mandalay bay, but there is a Sema motorcycle show at the expo center the week after, I must have missed it
Thanks
Np man, see ya there.
11/26/2017 11:57am
mxb2 wrote:
Yeah your right, at Mandalay bay, but there is a Sema motorcycle show at the expo center the week after, I must have missed it I'll...
Thanks
mxb2 wrote:
Np man, see ya there.
I just had a dreamy moment,
Imagine, for just a moment, the top riders from the mxdn decide " F it lets have a go at this supercross stuff , whilst we're over here" and turn up for the MEC, an unofficial supercross of nations if you like?
Regardless of results it would be interesting!
Oh well, it's just a thought lol
mxb2
11/26/2017 12:07pm
Thanks
mxb2 wrote:
Np man, see ya there.
I just had a dreamy moment, Imagine, for just a moment, the top riders from the mxdn decide " F it lets have a go at...
Imagine, for just a moment, the top riders from the mxdn decide " F it lets have a go at this supercross stuff , whilst we're over here" and turn up for the MEC, an unofficial supercross of nations if you like?
Haha, they probably saw gasjer and said nopeCool
philG
11/26/2017 12:09pm
I just had a dreamy moment, Imagine, for just a moment, the top riders from the mxdn decide " F it lets have a go at...
Wouldnt they need to practice for 3 months first ?
ATKpilot99
11/26/2017 12:28pm
philG wrote:
Wouldnt they need to practice for 3 months first ?
They probably should if they want to look better than Gajser did.
ATKpilot99
11/26/2017 12:50pm
It's just a dream, and we all enjoy regardless .
It would be great if that actually happened.
philG
11/26/2017 12:58pm
It would be cool if a few stopped over. Not sure who would though , Gajser certainly made it interesting, A lot of it depends who is in and out of contract. Obviously Herlings will be, he might fancy a crack, Febvre too, possibly, although he didnt do Paris this year, which surprised me. I guess we will see.
11/26/2017 1:07pm
philG wrote:
It would be cool if a few stopped over. Not sure who would though , Gajser certainly made it interesting, A lot of it depends who...
It would be cool if a few stopped over. Not sure who would though , Gajser certainly made it interesting, A lot of it depends who is in and out of contract. Obviously Herlings will be, he might fancy a crack, Febvre too, possibly, although he didnt do Paris this year, which surprised me. I guess we will see.
I doubt any will, but yes it would be reeaally cool , especially because I'm risking getting the dates right to book flights now.
We might get lucky, quite a few riders practice in California through the winter, some are even sponsored by by monster!!
mxb2
11/26/2017 1:12pm
philG wrote:
It would be cool if a few stopped over. Not sure who would though , Gajser certainly made it interesting, A lot of it depends who...
I doubt any will, but yes it would be reeaally cool , especially because I'm risking getting the dates right to book flights now. We might...
I doubt any will, but yes it would be reeaally cool , especially because I'm risking getting the dates right to book flights now.
We might get lucky, quite a few riders practice in California through the winter, some are even sponsored by by monster!!
Would be a dream race, but like others said doubtful. Risk reward for a one off race. Tg243 got lucky that he wasn't hurt really bad.

Post a reply to: MEC 2018

The Latest