ML512 Racing Team

jleews6
9/25/2019 6:54pm
Congrats ML. It takes balls and lots of hard to do what your doing. I know some will laugh at me for this but I would love to see Zach Bell get another chance. The kid is talented and has plenty of speed and now that he is a little older can probably control his pace better.
kiwifan
9/25/2019 7:26pm
jleews6 wrote:
Congrats ML. It takes balls and lots of hard to do what your doing. I know some will laugh at me for this but I would...
Congrats ML. It takes balls and lots of hard to do what your doing. I know some will laugh at me for this but I would love to see Zach Bell get another chance. The kid is talented and has plenty of speed and now that he is a little older can probably control his pace better.
I think Zach is better fitted to a 450 than a 250 ?
Sully
9/25/2019 8:45pm
jleews6 wrote:
Congrats ML. It takes balls and lots of hard to do what your doing. I know some will laugh at me for this but I would...
kiwifan wrote:
I think Zach is better fitted to a 450 than a 250 ?
Based on the video on the Home page, I'd say you are correct. He would probably do pretty well if he came back to moto, but I also think he's found his true calling in the WORCS/off road world. The kid absolutely tears it up.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/25/2019 8:45pm
jleews6 wrote:
Zach likes off-road life better, I asked him if he wanted to come back and he doesn’t seem interested.

The Shop

kawasa84
9/26/2019 3:01am
Big congratulations to you Mike. Its great to see someone like you step into the sport with this kind of big commitment. You are always at the races anyway, but this........well, just wow.
I know a couple riders from TX that I'd like to see on your team. One veteran, one kind of newcomer,(not a rookie).
Both have rode Red the past year.
Whomever gets the rides, I'll be paying a lot of attention and rooting for them, and you.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/26/2019 6:32am
kawasa84 wrote:
Big congratulations to you Mike. Its great to see someone like you step into the sport with this kind of big commitment. You are always at...
Big congratulations to you Mike. Its great to see someone like you step into the sport with this kind of big commitment. You are always at the races anyway, but this........well, just wow.
I know a couple riders from TX that I'd like to see on your team. One veteran, one kind of newcomer,(not a rookie).
Both have rode Red the past year.
Whomever gets the rides, I'll be paying a lot of attention and rooting for them, and you.
While I’d like to help out more, my roster is already kind of full. It actually was before anyone mentioned this exists.
9/26/2019 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2019 9:05pm
ML512 wrote:
The difference in money being spent on what I’m planning and what is needed to operate there, is pretty big. I can get away with much...
The difference in money being spent on what I’m planning and what is needed to operate there, is pretty big. I can get away with much, much less. But I’m setting out to accomplish a different end goal to what they are.

I’m actually thinking about explaining my budget in a video after we get rolling. I think it would be interesting to show people how much I’m stretching the ole dollar.
Kudos to you. There was an old interview of the late Kenny Zahrt in the 70’s about racing on a budget. He said eat at McDonald’s it’s not good or bad but consistent. Lol. Seriously , good luck.
CivBars
10/4/2019 3:44pm
ML512 wrote:
Hopefully someone appreciates this, I'm going to lose my marbles before A1. :laugh: Oh yeah, and I have to do 250 Shootout this week. I need...
Hopefully someone appreciates this, I'm going to lose my marbles before A1. Laughing Oh yeah, and I have to do 250 Shootout this week. I need another job like I need a hole in my head...
Let me guess which red brand wins the 250 shootout?
#influenced
kiwifan wrote:
Egg on your face if the red brand does not win the shootout, anyhow....why be negative about the brand? Instead why not give positive kudos for...
Egg on your face if the red brand does not win the shootout, anyhow....why be negative about the brand? Instead why not give positive kudos for ML helping riders!!!
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/4/2019 4:19pm
Let me guess which red brand wins the 250 shootout?
#influenced
kiwifan wrote:
Egg on your face if the red brand does not win the shootout, anyhow....why be negative about the brand? Instead why not give positive kudos for...
Egg on your face if the red brand does not win the shootout, anyhow....why be negative about the brand? Instead why not give positive kudos for ML helping riders!!!
CivBars wrote:
For the record, I chose Yamaha as the winner on my list. Laughing

When I added up everyone’s scores, I threw my phone...because of the team situation, I knew someone would say something.
Mr. Info
10/4/2019 5:48pm
If your looking for a team manager I am the only one you need. Lol
Paul333
10/4/2019 6:14pm
Wow congratulations

Very impressive to make such a personal financial commitment to starting a team.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/4/2019 10:45pm
Paul333 wrote:
Wow congratulations

Very impressive to make such a personal financial commitment to starting a team.
I like being broke. I was just chatting with Pastrana at a dinner event and he laughed bringing up the old “you know the best way to make a million dollars racing? You start with two million.” Sadly, he’s so right...

If the team breaks even, I’ll be really happy. I did just buy a semi so hopefully I just recoup that ha...
CivBars
Red Crawford
10/19/2019 4:36pm
ML512 wrote:
I like being broke. I was just chatting with Pastrana at a dinner event and he laughed bringing up the old “you know the best way...
I like being broke. I was just chatting with Pastrana at a dinner event and he laughed bringing up the old “you know the best way to make a million dollars racing? You start with two million.” Sadly, he’s so right...

If the team breaks even, I’ll be really happy. I did just buy a semi so hopefully I just recoup that ha...
"I did just buy a semi..."

Well, now that the important shit is taken care of...😄🍻
colonel
10/19/2019 11:22pm
MxKing809 wrote:
So.... Covington out - back to Europe?
GuyB wrote:
Not sure about the back to Europe part. Just catching the beat on some recent jungle drum action.
Racing on Yamaha in Europe for 2020.
wildbill
10/19/2019 11:38pm

"I did just buy a semi..."

Ever driven a truck ML, and I don't mean a pickup? As soon as you can talk on your phone while splitting gears, you'll have it made. Also, they are what corner speed signs are designed for. Have fun! Tongue
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
10/20/2019 12:55pm
So when is the "Introduction Video" of the team. Riders, pics of the bikes, the new rig, and all the sponsors.
Will be great to get vitards behind the team and sponsors.
daemon616
10/20/2019 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2019 12:57pm
So much ML512 hate. Fucking ridiculous. Why not support a guy who supports us.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
10/20/2019 1:15pm
daemon616 wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but where is anyone hating on ML512??

I am only seeing overly supportive comments..
daemon616
10/20/2019 1:37pm
daemon616 wrote:
Brad460 wrote:

He's had hate come his way. I just hope this crazy distortion of fans on here goes away and people can be more supportive. This sport is so small and in order for it to succeed we should be not referred to as vitards. This should be a place people look to that's great, not an insult.
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
10/20/2019 1:56pm
daemon616 wrote:
Brad460 wrote:

daemon616 wrote:
He's had hate come his way. I just hope this crazy distortion of fans on here goes away and people can be more supportive. This sport...
He's had hate come his way. I just hope this crazy distortion of fans on here goes away and people can be more supportive. This sport is so small and in order for it to succeed we should be not referred to as vitards. This should be a place people look to that's great, not an insult.
If you are referring to my use of "vitards" as hate you are all wrong. It has been used on here often and it is just a funny name of the group on here. And if you read my post, I am asking for the intro video to actually see the team and sponsors so I can support them and hoping the rest of the "group" on here will too. I think it is great of ML to do this and want it to be successful. The more teams and riders the better.

Maybe you just didn't have your coffee yet??
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/20/2019 2:25pm
loftyair wrote:
I strive to be called a vitard!
Same... Cool
MXMattii
10/20/2019 3:19pm
loftyair wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Same... Cool
Is it legal in the USA to be sponsored from a sex selling company? I'm not meaning the hardcore ones but more the webcam sex selling ones, because the fans from Supercross and Motocross: Men - are pretty much their target to reach.

But that could be also said about Sweatpants that look like Jeans, so you can stay classy after a long day of work but still be comfy on the couch.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/20/2019 3:41pm
loftyair wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Same... Cool
MXMattii wrote:
Is it legal in the USA to be sponsored from a sex selling company? I'm not meaning the hardcore ones but more the webcam sex selling...
Is it legal in the USA to be sponsored from a sex selling company? I'm not meaning the hardcore ones but more the webcam sex selling ones, because the fans from Supercross and Motocross: Men - are pretty much their target to reach.

But that could be also said about Sweatpants that look like Jeans, so you can stay classy after a long day of work but still be comfy on the couch.
I don't know.
motogrady
10/20/2019 4:29pm
ML512 wrote:
Same... Cool
MXMattii wrote:
Is it legal in the USA to be sponsored from a sex selling company? I'm not meaning the hardcore ones but more the webcam sex selling...

ML512 wrote:
I don't know.

First off congrats guy. Rare a guy actually walks the walk. Hope good things come your way.

Anyway, MXMattii touched on what is really an important thing, and might be worth looking into.

And that my friend, is marketing.
With all what you have going on, I'd think it almost impossible to find the time to make a list, cold call, and try and sell
the likes of a Discount Tire.
But, one would think there has to be a few companies out there, looking for some exposure a National Motocross team would give.

Maybe offer pay on incentive. Someone here, or whever, brings on 20k from Gillette, give em 2%.

Post a reply to: ML512 Racing Team

The Latest