When "Keeping it Real" goes right...Jeff Crutcher's "Tacky" thread...

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2019 7:04pm
Jeff Crutcher put up his "Tacky" thread about Cole Martinez's "Ricky Bobby" graphics...

I gave him a little bit of a "Jab in the Ribs" about it.
He owned it like a boss and simply came back to the thread after lunch wirh the realization that he simply needed a Snickers.

But, the good news...

He reminded me...and very likely, a few others...to look in on Cole and his mechanic. I got ahold of Hoodie and was able to help their program.

So, to Crutcher and his "I keeps it real!" thread....

Thank you for reminding me. Your point was, maybe, a bit different than where my head was at; but, your thread was an excellent reminder.

Seriously, thanks for sharing your thoughts. You shined the light on something.

Manny
|
brocster
2/26/2019 5:37pm
Good on you Manny! Sometimes thats all it takes is a good ole’ jook in the ribs.
jeffro503
2/26/2019 9:20pm
That's really cool to hear Manny , and good on you. Crutcher is a good dude on here and like I said in that thread , I think he just saw it differently then a lot of us.

You want to see a real dick head post shit on here? Just look at " Moto Man ". Every single post he's either insulting someone , calling them names and just all around being a fucking prick.

The Shop

jeffro503
2/26/2019 10:53pm
I think he's gone, Jeffbro. Him and Motoass were probably the same freak.
He was still here as of a couple hours ago. I seriously don't understand why trolls like that are able to stay. They give absolutely nothing to this board what so ever. You can spot these idiot's within the first few days of being here , and they just linger here like fucking cancer for months on end.

Post a reply to: When "Keeping it Real" goes right...Jeff Crutcher's "Tacky" thread...

The Latest