MXGP 2019 (Game)

SEE ARE125
4/25/2019 2:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2019 2:27pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Laughing Definitely not that guy! I think that line came from Bobby Axelrod on “Billions,” but I’m not positive.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha! Hey, I heard that guy does a great job. I guess the boots came back a bit sticky, but cleaner than they've ever been.
foreman52 wrote:
Now I feel like an ass :lol: I've been here for the pre-order jokes, but I legit thought you were being serious. Cracking up here at...
Now I feel like an ass Grinning I've been here for the pre-order jokes, but I legit thought you were being serious. Cracking up here at work. Can't save myself from this oneSilly
All good dude! Laughing
greenmx5
4/30/2019 9:08am
The video is supposed to reveal clues. The one thing I spotted right away is the waypoint marker on the pillow. Maybe some kind of enduro?
Lloydcarter
4/30/2019 9:12am
Cairoli Jersey laying on the floor. Pretty obvious

The Shop

flatout111
4/30/2019 9:24am
And it's not a trailer or info on the 14th, it's the actual game release. Cool. Didn't expect that.

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/30/2019 9:30am
New clues.
AC222 Jersey
Books
Dirt

I've got it! We will be playing the history or AC222. Start out on a CR125, move to MX2 for Yamaha, move to MX1 on Yamaha, win a few CC's then move to KTM.
4/30/2019 9:33am
Obviously heard a two stroke. Is it a new game or a patch?
4/30/2019 11:14am
Still going with Battle Royale on this one - there are chicken feathers all over the place - gotta win that Chicken Dinner!
MW19
4/30/2019 11:18am
I have a feeling that it's nothing that big and will be disappointed again. Dry
peelout
4/30/2019 12:10pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
New clues. AC222 Jersey Books Dirt I've got it! We will be playing the history or AC222. Start out on a CR125, move to MX2 for...
New clues.
AC222 Jersey
Books
Dirt

I've got it! We will be playing the history or AC222. Start out on a CR125, move to MX2 for Yamaha, move to MX1 on Yamaha, win a few CC's then move to KTM.
getting sent back to kindergarten by RV in '07 should be the highlight of that one
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/30/2019 12:35pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
New clues. AC222 Jersey Books Dirt I've got it! We will be playing the history or AC222. Start out on a CR125, move to MX2 for...
New clues.
AC222 Jersey
Books
Dirt

peelout wrote:
getting sent back to kindergarten by RV in '07 should be the highlight of that one
Hell ya brother! 'Murica!
4/30/2019 1:26pm
imo it’s just trying to showcase how real the new game will be. by playing the game it will feel like you’re “in it” while sitting in whatever room you’re in. find a safe place cause “the game is coming to you” for lack of a better word. it’s just trying to portray how “real” it’s going to be. as you sit on your couch, the room is going to shake cause of how immersed you will be lol idk. it’s a marketing ploy towards how realistic it will be.

that or we’re getting VR. i doubt that. you will be part of the game is alll they’re going for.
MotoMo165
4/30/2019 2:19pm
imo it’s just trying to showcase how real the new game will be. by playing the game it will feel like you’re “in it” while sitting...
imo it’s just trying to showcase how real the new game will be. by playing the game it will feel like you’re “in it” while sitting in whatever room you’re in. find a safe place cause “the game is coming to you” for lack of a better word. it’s just trying to portray how “real” it’s going to be. as you sit on your couch, the room is going to shake cause of how immersed you will be lol idk. it’s a marketing ploy towards how realistic it will be.

that or we’re getting VR. i doubt that. you will be part of the game is alll they’re going for.
Pretty good guess. Why does flat out think the game is being released may15th? I saw no evidence to believe that
4/30/2019 2:23pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Pretty good guess. Why does flat out think the game is being released may15th? I saw no evidence to believe that
well i’m trying to think of how millstone has done it in the past, when they give a date like that is it usually for the game release or for a real trailer. what did they do with motogp? i can’t remember. off the top of my head tho i would also think it’s the games release date considering this was trailer number 2 and assuming there will maybe be more small trailers getting closer to what the actual game is and then the drop on the scheduled date. that’s my gut feeling but i’d say it is whatever it has been in the past.
flatout111
4/30/2019 2:31pm
imo it’s just trying to showcase how real the new game will be. by playing the game it will feel like you’re “in it” while sitting...

MotoMo165 wrote:
On the MXGP FB page. Not the game site, the racing site.

MXGP shared a post.
5 hrs ·

Another week closer to the May 14th release of the new MXGP The Official Motocross Videogame! Are you ready? #MXGP #Motocross #MXGPVideoGame

That's surprised me too. It may be wrong but that's what it says clears as day.
cjg23307
4/30/2019 5:51pm
Glad we have new moto games coming out but its so annoying, Yet again we don't get to ride factory bikes with a custom rider, and we get the same old shitty bike graphics.
4/30/2019 6:15pm
cjg23307 wrote:
Glad we have new moto games coming out but its so annoying, Yet again we don't get to ride factory bikes with a custom rider, and...
Glad we have new moto games coming out but its so annoying, Yet again we don't get to ride factory bikes with a custom rider, and we get the same old shitty bike graphics.
and how do you know this as fact?
5/7/2019 9:28am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2019 9:30am
greenmx5 wrote:
Only thing I can think of with this one "it's time to build something new for all those who will come after" is that they are redesigning from the ground up - which would seem a little strange since they just switched to Unreal Engine 4 with MXGP 3. Maybe using that same engine but a whole new physics engine?
5/7/2019 9:32am
With all the pictures of the track layouts, it could be teasing an MX track editor maybe.
scrallex
5/7/2019 9:34am
The only definitive thing I can gather from those videos is that they have again spent more time on rain and they are going to show us by making every race a rain race for the first month of release, as with their last two releases.
5/7/2019 9:37am
cjg23307 wrote:
Glad we have new moto games coming out but its so annoying, Yet again we don't get to ride factory bikes with a custom rider, and...
Not sure where you saw that, but it is beyond frustrating that we can't make our way onto a factory team anymore. It was definitely a feature in the first MXGP game and maybe the second, so I don't understand the decision to remove it. The sponsor graphics are just so unbelievably terrible.
5/7/2019 9:40am
cjg23307 wrote:
Not sure where you saw that, but it is beyond frustrating that we can't make our way onto a factory team anymore. It was definitely a...
Not sure where you saw that, but it is beyond frustrating that we can't make our way onto a factory team anymore. It was definitely a feature in the first MXGP game and maybe the second, so I don't understand the decision to remove it. The sponsor graphics are just so unbelievably terrible.
Well, at least on PC we can use the graphics mod some guys put out.

I wonder if this was some kind of licensing deal with the manufacturers to not allow custom riders on factory bikes - so we couldn't misrepresent them - ugh...if so, that is just lame.
5/7/2019 11:04am
let’s write out what we’ve been told so far...

“Something stunning has crossed a path. where will it take us?”
“After it’s passage, the dust storm reveals new clues. find out what’s hidden in the dirt may 14”
“when the dust clears and the worst is over, it’s time to build something new for those who will come after”

possibly hinting towards a track editor? i mean that’s what makes sense. but will it be yet another MXGP season game with the saaaamee tracks? either way they will get my money cause i love dirtbike games. what if they’re dropping a track editor for pro... it’s weird that so far the game looks like it’s called MXGP like the first one. plus, no gameplay of the supposed new game?
greenmx5
5/7/2019 11:14am
Flatout said theres a whole game releasing on may 14 which seems odd because we've gotten 0 gameplay. Just these small dumb videos
Bennett59
5/7/2019 11:17am
I’ve been scanning some GameStop and amazon for pre order and nothing, I’m wondering if just 5-14 reveal trailer of what actually It is going to contain
flatout111
5/7/2019 11:30am
Bennett59 wrote:
I’ve been scanning some GameStop and amazon for pre order and nothing, I’m wondering if just 5-14 reveal trailer of what actually It is going to...
I’ve been scanning some GameStop and amazon for pre order and nothing, I’m wondering if just 5-14 reveal trailer of what actually It is going to contain
I'm thinking the same thing. Though the official MXGP race page (not the game page) said a new game was coming May 14th. But there's no way they wouldn't have pre-order stuff up. I think that was an error on the MXGP site to be honest.
5/7/2019 11:37am
I don't know if it's just me but I see a 2003 KTM here. Maybe Marc de Reuver?

Also, I see what seems to be a vintage suspension here

mx617
5/7/2019 12:06pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
New clues.
AC222 Jersey
Books
Dirt

That would actually be pretty cool, a storyline like that is what is missing in the current games in my opinion. Doesn't have to be Cairoli specifically, just something where you have a good story.
5/7/2019 1:02pm
cjg23307 wrote:
Not sure where you saw that, but it is beyond frustrating that we can't make our way onto a factory team anymore. It was definitely a...
Well, at least on PC we can use the graphics mod some guys put out. I wonder if this was some kind of licensing deal with...
Well, at least on PC we can use the graphics mod some guys put out.

I wonder if this was some kind of licensing deal with the manufacturers to not allow custom riders on factory bikes - so we couldn't misrepresent them - ugh...if so, that is just lame.
They said in the comments on one of their IG posts it was a a finance issue, as it cost them a fortune to do that.

Apparently getting the real riders on the teams isn't too hard, but custom riders is a different licensing issue altogether!

Post a reply to: MXGP 2019 (Game)

The Latest