MXoN Matterley Basin Bench Racing - Sunday Races

newmann
10/1/2017 2:11pm
newmann wrote:
300 plus million strong and beat by a country of 60 million. Well done France! Love seeing a country that takes it's motocross serious. Euros continue...
300 plus million strong and beat by a country of 60 million. Well done France! Love seeing a country that takes it's motocross serious. Euros continue to impress.
RG1 wrote:
It's worse than that. They were also beaten by Estonia and they only have 1.3 million people
Robgvx wrote:
And their best rider is 45 years old. Probably.
Laughing I'll probably have to take into consideration that piece of shit Honda that Seely was riding before I give in completely. But yes, "mad props to Estonia". Fist bump and all.
10/1/2017 2:18pm
Why do some posters keep saying the Americans will finally have their #1 picks next year? Do you think riders and teams will act differently towards...
Why do some posters keep saying the Americans will finally have their #1 picks next year?

Do you think riders and teams will act differently towards mxdn because it's at home and If they did would that make you proud? If so what will happen to that pride if they get beat again because the chances of them winning are the same, potentially better if maybe even worse depending on a million variables.

Shallow waters and all that.
Why is it that forum members outside the USA are always the ones so concerned about American racers and fans?
St Ann More
10/1/2017 2:37pm
Why do some posters keep saying the Americans will finally have their #1 picks next year? Do you think riders and teams will act differently towards...
Why do some posters keep saying the Americans will finally have their #1 picks next year?

Do you think riders and teams will act differently towards mxdn because it's at home and If they did would that make you proud? If so what will happen to that pride if they get beat again because the chances of them winning are the same, potentially better if maybe even worse depending on a million variables.

Why is it that forum members outside the USA are always the ones so concerned about American racers and fans?
Why is it dudes need to create 2nd, probably 3rd, maybe 4th accounts on Vital?
10/1/2017 2:39pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 2:44pm
As a new member to the forum, this was one of my first observations.

Edit: Meant to quote above ^^^

The Shop

10/1/2017 2:43pm

It's a question to those saying it or anybody else willing to answer it, it's a forum and that's generally what we do here.

That ok honey?
F.B
10/1/2017 4:23pm
RG1 wrote:
It's worse than that. They were also beaten by Estonia and they only have 1.3 million people
Robgvx wrote:
RG1 wrote:
At least. It's not surprising that Estonia did well, Leok was fantastic in the mud at Unadilla in '87
Grinning
kiwifan
10/1/2017 5:03pm
RG1 wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
newmann wrote:
:laugh: I'll probably have to take into consideration that piece of shit Honda that Seely was riding before I give in completely. But yes, "mad props...
Laughing I'll probably have to take into consideration that piece of shit Honda that Seely was riding before I give in completely. But yes, "mad props to Estonia". Fist bump and all.
A part on the factory shock failed twice and it means the Honda is a piece of shit...c'mon Newmann....you are a more intelligent guy that that comment!
philG
10/1/2017 5:17pm
That was the best days racing i have seen in a long time, and that is my 10th Nations, France were superb as a team, i though The Netherlands would be closer, but it was a tough day, and Anstie was just outstanding, with a bit better back up we could have had second, but i'll take the 1-1 and the style in which he did it as the highlight, the top guys were there all race, Paulin, Febvre and Paulin all made starts and he covered them all .

The US were unlucky, Covington had a turn 1 crash, in race 2 and tangled in race 3.. he looked better than Seely , but the truth is , unless you send your best, expecting them to do anything better than a podium is a bit optimistic.

Osborne looked sketchy, and watching the races on TV after being there all weekend, it looked the same on screen, i certainly didnt think he would get schooled by Hunter Lawrence.

The Aussie boys were great , but the last moto screwed them, which was to our benefit .

Hope the US guys who made the trip enjoyed it, weather sucked but it wasnt as bad as i was forecast.

Hut
10/1/2017 5:29pm
Just got home from work and took a peek in here.... Sad

10/1/2017 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 5:36pm
I don't know why everyone is so surprised US didn't do good. They would have been lucky to podium in dry conditions. The track was sloppy and slick as hell, cole and zacko are not know to be good in that type of mess. I have no idea about Covington. I still loved the racing, was pumped for max and Hunter Lawrence. Can't wait for next year.

Team USA should pick Tomac, Bagget and the mx 2 winner.

Then have team Puerto Rico have anderson, webb and mx2 second place or something like that.

They could go 1-2 or 1-3 haha
defeatist45
10/1/2017 5:36pm
Park Boys wrote:
Are you serious? Be glad this is not on a German site. You have just exposed this web site to a whole new level of stupid...
Are you serious? Be glad this is not on a German site. You have just exposed this web site to a whole new level of stupid. Absoulty nothing on Vital anywhere can compare to this. What a dip Sh*t you are. There is Moto talk and then there is this.
RandyS wrote:
Can you now admit that there are stupider posts than mine?
Park Boys wrote:
lol yes. That was something else entirely. I'm complete anti PC but I was banned from this site years ago from stuff way less out there...
lol yes. That was something else entirely. I'm complete anti PC but I was banned from this site years ago from stuff way less out there than this.
Guessing you were not aware of the Jane Fonda reference. Carry on.
10/2/2017 12:29am
I've got the full season package which doesn't expire until December so it's going to be good watching the season and this mxdn all over again in spare time. I've enjoyed the racing this weekend tremendously but what a season it's been and I'm. really looking forward to watching the Cairolli charge at Italy again.
Jimfunn
10/2/2017 1:20am
Mega weekend. Awesome to witness Anstie win live. Atmosphere was mega. Zach rode great, Seely did what he could, same for Covington.

In hindsight, might have done better with Zach on 450 & TC on 250 purely down to the mud. Fair play to them all for making the effort. Without the US riders, the event is not the same.

David934
10/2/2017 5:09am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not sure what kind of weather the Czech Republic gets but Romancik is doing a pretty damn good job in those conditions.
Riding very well in the mud, anyway it was not enough to made A final for team Czech republic

Post a reply to: MXoN Matterley Basin Bench Racing - Sunday Races

The Latest