MXoN Matterley Track Changes

Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 8:07am
They've redesigned the first half of the track to include an additional loop with a new table top on the car park side of the valley.

The track now runs along the start straight (as it was in 2012) rather than across it and apparently the start straight will be raised like the USGP in Charlotte and MEC in 2015.

Old.

New.

|
9/2/2017 7:50am
Gonna be a legendary weekend, can't wait to go.

No sleep, loads of beer, narcotics and moto.
tcallahan707
9/2/2017 8:10am

Can I hang out with you? Haha
9/3/2017 3:39am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 3:43am

Sigh.

If you can't think before you post at least think after.
Motofinne
9/3/2017 3:44am

The Shop

chrisgg90
Fantasy
1768th
9/3/2017 4:31am

And that statement is the reason I probably won't go. The behaviour in the camping area by the British fans is a disgrace and the security do nothing about it.
9/3/2017 4:48am
chrisgg90 wrote:
And that statement is the reason I probably won't go. The behaviour in the camping area by the British fans is a disgrace and the security...
And that statement is the reason I probably won't go. The behaviour in the camping area by the British fans is a disgrace and the security do nothing about it.
They do have different camping areas if you want a quiet one...
9/3/2017 7:14am
chrisgg90 wrote:
And that statement is the reason I probably won't go. The behaviour in the camping area by the British fans is a disgrace and the security...
People don't seriously go to the MXoN to watch the racing, do they?!

If you want to watch the racing, find a TV somewhere. People are there to go mad and get fucked. I know what I'll be doing if I make it down there this year.
9/3/2017 7:36am
People don't seriously go to the MXoN to watch the racing, do they?! If you want to watch the racing, find a TV somewhere. People are...

If you want to watch the racing, find a TV somewhere. People are there to go mad and get fucked. I know what I'll be doing if I make it down there this year.
True
jamma10
9/3/2017 7:46am
People don't seriously go to the MXoN to watch the racing, do they?! If you want to watch the racing, find a TV somewhere. People are...

True
I go to the MXdN to watch the racing.

The party campsites are amusing for a few hours' entertainment but I value my sleep too much these days. Not massively keen on my tent burning down at 5am or having my stuff pinched either to be honest.
Sidecar
9/3/2017 7:54am

That's pretty sad... Can't you find a football match to go to instead??? I'm going for the racing as I know thousands more are...
Prejump
9/3/2017 8:07am
They should arrange a chav field out the way a bit, where you can all be in one place all wk end doing your narcotics & stealing each other shit.

Let the fans watch the racing
scooter5002
9/3/2017 8:07am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 8:09am

Sigh.

Oh, but he's a decent human being, not a "masterbating" moron, Edge.
Forty
9/3/2017 8:48am

Sigh.

Oh, but he's a decent human being, not a "masterbating" moron, Edge.
Yeah. haha. Turns out he's a d-bag a-hole too! And he's a trackside dipshit. Nice combination. Too bad for the poor bastards that have to stand near him at the race.
defeatist45
9/3/2017 9:09am

Why wouldn't you watch the racing? You seriously buy tickets only to get fucked up? Don't you guys have clubs or bars or backyards? By all means enjoy yourself, but if the only reason to go is to get trashed, well....seems pointless.
chrisgg90
Fantasy
1768th
9/3/2017 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 6:12pm

True
jamma10 wrote:
I go to the MXdN to watch the racing. The party campsites are amusing for a few hours' entertainment but I value my sleep too much...
I go to the MXdN to watch the racing.

The party campsites are amusing for a few hours' entertainment but I value my sleep too much these days. Not massively keen on my tent burning down at 5am or having my stuff pinched either to be honest.
Yep, I go for the racing and too have a good time with friends, but don't expect to see, tents getting burned down, smoke grenades getting thrown under vans when people are sleeping inside causing damage when they explode ( my own van), mopeds getting put in the toilets and set on fire, stuff being stolen and used for fires, people driving around the camping area drunk and driving through people's tents. Decent people asking the scum to behave and being assaulted. People openly selling and taking drugs.
All of the above witnessed at last years GP.

Was at lommel GP in the camping area and a load of British spectators started there carry on, the security were on them pretty quick. They were warned twice and the third told to pack up and leave, they did get to stay after some grovelling to security and behaved the rest of the weekend.

Post a reply to: MXoN Matterley Track Changes

The Latest