MXvATV All Out: First Look - 10 Min of Gameplay

twotwosix
Edited Date/Time 3/23/2018 8:37pm
|
3/22/2018 8:55am
Don’t wanna be that guy but still no steps in the right direction. Honestly looks like Mx vs ATV unleashed or something from ps3 days. Man I miss reflex/alive Sad
Motofinne
3/22/2018 9:02am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2018 9:09am
I saw that video earlier today and i have to say that they are so far off in so many aspects.

The cornering, where do i start? The bike is attached to the ground like glue, it looks like the bike has more grip than a MotoGP bike in the MotoGP games.
The visuals. It does look like a game from 2013 and that is very generous.

The positives:

The gameplay looks to be a bit slower than the recent MVA games and that is a good thing.
3/22/2018 9:06am
Motofinne wrote:
I saw that video earlier today and i have to say that they are so far off in so many aspects. The cornering, where do i...
I saw that video earlier today and i have to say that they are so far off in so many aspects.

The cornering, where do i start? The bike is attached to the ground like glue, it looks like the bike has more grip than a MotoGP bike in the MotoGP games.

The positives:

The gameplay looks to be a bit slower than the recent MVA games and that is a good thing.
Not according to the speedometer when he’s going 80 LaughingLaughing
Trevor91
3/22/2018 9:34am
Wow that doesnt look to promising at all with the gameplay. Looks alot like mx vs atv unleashed and that game wasn't the best either. like how hard could it be to use reflex physics with better tracks and graphics?

The Shop

visser62
3/22/2018 9:43am
I don't know why the reviewer is trying so hard to suck up to the game.
peelout
3/22/2018 10:57am
Trevor91 wrote:
Wow that doesnt look to promising at all with the gameplay. Looks alot like mx vs atv unleashed and that game wasn't the best either. like...
Wow that doesnt look to promising at all with the gameplay. Looks alot like mx vs atv unleashed and that game wasn't the best either. like how hard could it be to use reflex physics with better tracks and graphics?
MXvsATV Unleashed was my favorite of the entire series. Reflex was good, but it felt like being on ice-skates.

different strokes for different folks i guess.
tobz
3/22/2018 2:13pm
Motofinne wrote:
I saw that video earlier today and i have to say that they are so far off in so many aspects. The cornering, where do i...

The positives:

You've summed it up pretty well.

It's just too wfo and gets boring pretty quick.

I still don't get how they make the rider look like a dog humping goon and think "yeah that looks awesome" wtf makes these games, have they not ever seen footage of a decent rider?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/22/2018 3:27pm
Motofinne wrote:

The positives:

tobz wrote:
You've summed it up pretty well. It's just too wfo and gets boring pretty quick. I still don't get how they make the rider look like...
You've summed it up pretty well.

It's just too wfo and gets boring pretty quick.

I still don't get how they make the rider look like a dog humping goon and think "yeah that looks awesome" wtf makes these games, have they not ever seen footage of a decent rider?
Pretty weird knowing an ex pro is part of the team, isn't it??
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
3/22/2018 3:31pm
Trevor91 wrote:
Wow that doesnt look to promising at all with the gameplay. Looks alot like mx vs atv unleashed and that game wasn't the best either. like...
peelout wrote:
MXvsATV Unleashed was my favorite of the entire series. Reflex was good, but it felt like being on ice-skates.

yep, mine too. And it still is
Although I liked the MXGP games but they get boring after you played all the tracks a few times
TheRJP
Fantasy
1648th
3/22/2018 4:22pm
Oh my...that does not look good.
Glad I didn't pre order this game. Hopefully the game turns out better than it looks in these videos over the course of the next couple of months.
flatout111
3/22/2018 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2018 4:41pm
I see some things i like and love the slot cam. I'm glad it's slower and not so exaggerated. So those are good points.

But that scale. Man. Sad . That's a big issue i have with all their games other than Alive. I think proper speed and scale should seriously be priority number one because both affect everything else in the game. At least the game speed is much more accurate.

Denn700
3/22/2018 4:27pm
Trevor91 wrote:
peelout wrote:

Agreed. Unleashed was my favorite.
zehn
3/22/2018 4:31pm
I'm not going to judge the game until I get my hands on it. Reflex, Alive, and all the MXGP games look like trash in the wrong hands
MR. X
3/22/2018 4:40pm
The sand tracks on reflex are still the most fun.
3/22/2018 4:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2018 4:56pm
I actually like the scaling but i wish they would eliminate atvs so the tracks didnt have to be so wide. I think MES is boring because of the more realistic scaling. The most fun tracks on MES are the ones with the over scaled jumps and the worst ones have underscaled jumps.
3/22/2018 5:36pm
If this is the final version of the game...

Once seen, there is no way to unsee it.
flatout111
3/22/2018 6:13pm
I don't know, guys. I'm really trying to be neutral here. We all know I'm the MES homer but I actually thought the new MVA would be....ummm...like they would have stepped it up a bit more. It looks better than Encore for sure but still a lot I don't care for. Of course, this is all in just viewing so it may change once actually playing. But it kinda looks like the same old MVA. Whether that's good or not, is up to each individual.

I was REALLY hoping they would get some replica Nationals for this game as was sorta rumored early on. National replicas and the wicked cool slot cam would have really made me dig it as well but if that doesn't happen....Sad . Well, let's just wait and see. You guys will have it before me so I'm sure I'll get some good (or bad) feedback very soon.
twotwosix
3/22/2018 6:25pm
flatout111 wrote:
I don't know, guys. I'm really trying to be neutral here. We all know I'm the MES homer but I actually thought the new MVA would...
I don't know, guys. I'm really trying to be neutral here. We all know I'm the MES homer but I actually thought the new MVA would be....ummm...like they would have stepped it up a bit more. It looks better than Encore for sure but still a lot I don't care for. Of course, this is all in just viewing so it may change once actually playing. But it kinda looks like the same old MVA. Whether that's good or not, is up to each individual.

I was REALLY hoping they would get some replica Nationals for this game as was sorta rumored early on. National replicas and the wicked cool slot cam would have really made me dig it as well but if that doesn't happen....Sad . Well, let's just wait and see. You guys will have it before me so I'm sure I'll get some good (or bad) feedback very soon.
I'll report back in the morning! Looks fun to me!

MXvATV is an Arcade game, not a Sim. It's like comparing Forza Horizon or Need for Speed to iRacing or Assetto Corsa, you just shouldn't do it. They are vastly different.
dirtmike86
3/22/2018 6:27pm
flatout111 wrote:
I don't know, guys. I'm really trying to be neutral here. We all know I'm the MES homer but I actually thought the new MVA would...

Iam with you man, i still bought it and ill know more in a few hours when they release it. I just dont have much hope for it. MES was plagued with technical issues but on point everywhere else.
akmx17
3/22/2018 6:36pm
Looks like a kick-ass arcade style mx game, stoked.
tobz
3/22/2018 7:03pm
twotwosix wrote:
I'll report back in the morning! Looks fun to me! MXvATV is an Arcade game, not a Sim. It's like comparing Forza Horizon or Need for...

MXvATV is an Arcade game, not a Sim. It's like comparing Forza Horizon or Need for Speed to iRacing or Assetto Corsa, you just shouldn't do it. They are vastly different.
But at least forza have their shit looking sweet, sounds are right, and the tracks aren't scaled x100.
zehn
3/22/2018 7:37pm
twotwosix wrote:
I'll report back in the morning! Looks fun to me! MXvATV is an Arcade game, not a Sim. It's like comparing Forza Horizon or Need for...

tobz wrote:
But at least forza have their shit looking sweet, sounds are right, and the tracks aren't scaled x100.
We get it bro, you hate the game
tobz
3/22/2018 7:39pm
zehn wrote:
U Mad bro?

wfo4ever
3/22/2018 7:53pm
peelout wrote:

I still play my PS2 MX VS ATV Unleashed all the time. That is my favorite game to play. I have a bunch of PS2 racing games and I don't really need a newer Playstation. Old School is cool, WFO4EVER style all the way!!!
flatout111
3/22/2018 9:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2018 9:48pm
twotwosix wrote:

tobz wrote:
zehn wrote:
Nope. I'll play it some just because I love the custom slot cam. Seriously. But I did expect it to be...well, more different with the new engine huilt from ground up. Just being honest. But let's just wait before we make any serious judgements.
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1356th
3/22/2018 9:52pm
This game could be great. But it stutters like shit doing waypoint races. Like 15fps or something.

I have an Xbox One S. It had better not require the X edition to run at a decent frame rate.

It's a huge upgrade over encore. Just need to fix frame rates.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
3/22/2018 11:19pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
This game could be great. But it stutters like shit doing waypoint races. Like 15fps or something. I have an Xbox One S. It had better...
This game could be great. But it stutters like shit doing waypoint races. Like 15fps or something.

I have an Xbox One S. It had better not require the X edition to run at a decent frame rate.

It's a huge upgrade over encore. Just need to fix frame rates.
It's really laggy my xbox one, almost unplayable... pretty much waiting on PC version so i can play it smoothly

Post a reply to: MXvATV All Out: First Look - 10 Min of Gameplay

The Latest