Matt Bisceglia

dc444
Fantasy
1334th
Mathes on the pulp show said that he will be off the Rock River team. Any insight into this?
|
mb60
1/29/2019 7:09pm
Man Matty B has really went down hill. I know a lot of injuries but I expected more from him this year.
Duncster316
Fantasy
1863rd
1/29/2019 7:34pm
Matt is a good man, too much pain from recent injuries to be where he wants to be at the moment. Hope the very best for him!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/29/2019 9:26pm
I’ve heard that he’s out, and that Ryan Breece will be in that spot.

The Shop

mxjon454
1/29/2019 11:09pm
mb60 wrote:
Man Matty B has really went down hill. I know a lot of injuries but I expected more from him this year.
Yaa i know, he went pro the same time McElrath did and look at the differences of their careers. I dont know why Rock River was putting Matt on the 450 for a SX only deal, especially when hes a better outdoor rider. They shouldve put him on a 250 for SX and a 450 for outdoors and he would have way better results. I didnt expect him to qualify for any mains in 450 SX after this much time away.
mxjon454
1/29/2019 11:10pm
GuyB wrote:
So get the same results with a lesser known guy lol
Motofinne
1/29/2019 11:19pm
GuyB wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Breece made a main event and qualified 19th. Bisceglia got 34th in quali... Didn't even "win" the C quali group.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/30/2019 3:28am
I think it was on a Fantasy pod cast, but Matthes and another dude were hinting at knowing something about Matt that would make them never pick him again for fantasy...... who knows what it was?
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
1/30/2019 3:02pm
He got beat by Nagy in the C practice. No offense to Nagy, he’s a great rider. Bisceglia should never be beat by him on his worst day.
1/30/2019 5:47pm
I talked to him at A2, he wasn’t prepared heading into the season as he was retired and didn’t expect to get a ride. His preparation was way behind and the concussion at Glendale put him even further behind. As talented as Matt is with only a week to prepare for SX this season was going to be an extremely tough task. Sounds like he and the team have pulled the plug on this....
MotoMo165
1/30/2019 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 6:31pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I think it was on a Fantasy pod cast, but Matthes and another dude were hinting at knowing something about Matt that would make them never...
I think it was on a Fantasy pod cast, but Matthes and another dude were hinting at knowing something about Matt that would make them never pick him again for fantasy...... who knows what it was?
Was wondering the same. He has had a lot of injuries, maybe there’s some pain that is preventing him from training/riding? I was rooting for him this season, he hasn’t entered a season healthy in a long time. I know he wasn’t exactly killing it before the string of injuries either but “we can work with speed”
monti248
Fantasy
2545th
1/30/2019 6:35pm
jhansen510 wrote:
He got beat by Nagy in the C practice. No offense to Nagy, he’s a great rider. Bisceglia should never be beat by him on his...
He got beat by Nagy in the C practice. No offense to Nagy, he’s a great rider. Bisceglia should never be beat by him on his worst day.
What makes that even worse is that Bisceglia won the Horizon Award at Loretta's in 2013 over Macelrath
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/30/2019 6:51pm
GuyB wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Breece won an AX lites title last year IIRC and he's made some main events I believe. He's got some upside potential. I can see why he is getting a shot.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/30/2019 7:48pm
mb60 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa i know, he went pro the same time McElrath did and look at the differences of their careers. I dont know why Rock River was...
Yaa i know, he went pro the same time McElrath did and look at the differences of their careers. I dont know why Rock River was putting Matt on the 450 for a SX only deal, especially when hes a better outdoor rider. They shouldve put him on a 250 for SX and a 450 for outdoors and he would have way better results. I didnt expect him to qualify for any mains in 450 SX after this much time away.
The team doesn't do 450 outdoor rides under their current structure and they already had their two 250 guys picked out before their talks with Bisceglia.

As for the timeline of his prep, not sure why it's being stated as a week. He had signed with the team and announced it the first week of November and posted himself riding in November on the Yamaha, along with Supercross posts from the first week of December on. Unless there's an injury hidden in there somewhere.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
1/30/2019 8:03pm
mb60 wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa i know, he went pro the same time McElrath did and look at the differences of their careers. I dont know why Rock River was...
ML512 wrote:
The team doesn't do 450 outdoor rides under their current structure and they already had their two 250 guys picked out before their talks with Bisceglia...
The team doesn't do 450 outdoor rides under their current structure and they already had their two 250 guys picked out before their talks with Bisceglia.

As for the timeline of his prep, not sure why it's being stated as a week. He had signed with the team and announced it the first week of November and posted himself riding in November on the Yamaha, along with Supercross posts from the first week of December on. Unless there's an injury hidden in there somewhere.
I was confused by Cooksy’ post as well because I remember it being announced back I. The fall and thinking to myself that he would be getting a shot with a full off season prep going in. I was really excited because I know he has crazy talent. This sport is such a meat grinder. Love it and hate it alll at once!
1/30/2019 8:51pm
mxjon454 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
The team doesn't do 450 outdoor rides under their current structure and they already had their two 250 guys picked out before their talks with Bisceglia...

jhansen510 wrote:
I was confused by Cooksy’ post as well because I remember it being announced back I. The fall and thinking to myself that he would be...
I was confused by Cooksy’ post as well because I remember it being announced back I. The fall and thinking to myself that he would be getting a shot with a full off season prep going in. I was really excited because I know he has crazy talent. This sport is such a meat grinder. Love it and hate it alll at once!
Going on what he told me...
tylermx967
1/31/2019 8:14am
MATT IS 1 OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS I REMBER HE DID HE GETTED A PODEUM AND DID BEST WHEN HE RIDED IN THE LITES FOR SUSZUKI I THINK HE SHOUD TRY THIS AGAEN
Hudd_421
1/31/2019 8:21am
Talked to his dad back in November, no mention of injuries. Said he wan't Matt to start off easy and build off some solid results, but I'm not sure what happened...
1/31/2019 9:04am
jhansen510 wrote:
He got beat by Nagy in the C practice. No offense to Nagy, he’s a great rider. Bisceglia should never be beat by him on his...
monti248 wrote:
What makes that even worse is that Bisceglia won the Horizon Award at Loretta's in 2013 over Macelrath
He was the better rider and showed potential at times, but the injuries keep piling up. He's had some nasty ones. Let's not forget how bad ass he still is as all these guys are.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
2/1/2019 1:14pm
So.... any update on this? Was it related to personal choices Matt was making as rumor has it?
BW84
2/2/2019 4:45pm
Bummed to hear this! Living in Weatherford TX Matt is our local guy to cheer for on TV. Hope we see him again in the future.

Post a reply to: Matt Bisceglia

The Latest