Max Anstie

Brent
Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 4:56pm
Watched this guy grind out laps today in the heat at Pala on the ancient yellow 450 (twisted tea is the new sponsor?) and dude was just hauling the mail for a 30 minute moto.

Not that anyone cares, but if and when the nationals start this guy may be a factor. I’d never seen him ride in person until today, I’m very impressed...
|
Mucktub
7/10/2020 6:16pm
If he can be consistent he is contender, all through the GPs at times he could be the fastest guy on track but seemed to struggle putting 2 good back to back races together. Excited to see how he gets on, I'm hoping he finds the piece of the puzzle that he's been missing for most of his career.

Why anyone would down vote your statement is unclear to me, and Malachi is correct.
motomoto652
7/10/2020 8:19pm
He won the last race he competed in at Lommel against Gasjer... could be a sleeper for a moto win. Worried he’s going to be rusty with all this time off though. Might be difficult to get into his grove in a shortened season
JBernard_401
7/10/2020 8:32pm
malachi177 wrote:
Dude your avatar pic is creepy AF😂
I think it may be Alyssa Milano who played Samantha Micelli (Tony Danza's daughter) on the HIT tv show from 1984 Who's the Boss?

The Shop

7/10/2020 8:44pm
Brent wrote:
Watched this guy grind out laps today in the heat at Pala on the ancient yellow 450 (twisted tea is the new sponsor?) and dude was...
Watched this guy grind out laps today in the heat at Pala on the ancient yellow 450 (twisted tea is the new sponsor?) and dude was just hauling the mail for a 30 minute moto.

Not that anyone cares, but if and when the nationals start this guy may be a factor. I’d never seen him ride in person until today, I’m very impressed...
Max has the ability to win a moto, Maybe even Podium on a day.
NorCal1975
7/10/2020 10:15pm
malachi177 wrote:
That's either Cooper Webbs face photo shopped, or someone who looks exactly like him!
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
7/10/2020 11:45pm
malachi177 wrote:
An sure sign of gayness.
7/11/2020 12:06am
malachi177 wrote:
Worlds worst Avatar.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't know. GuyB asked you to change yours and you still haven't done it.
Where or when have I been asked to change my Avatar?

Anyway why, I'm an Aussie, it's not political, it's just fucking amusing.
WowWowWubzy
7/11/2020 7:47am
I hear top 5 on the Flinstone bike. Will be interesting to see how JS17 does on it. IF we have nats this year.
MotofactioN
7/11/2020 7:51am
Twisted Tea is the new sponsor? Guess who’s now gonna buy some Twisted Tea? Me. Support the brands that support moto Cool
gt80rider
7/11/2020 8:17am
I remember watching him race years ago here in America.... Dude totally sent it thats for sure.... Lol... But all that sending it has resulted in loads of injuries.... Hope he is close to 100 percent by the time the nats get going....
Gukamonster
7/11/2020 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2020 12:09pm
Don't forget that before Coldenhoff stole his thunder, Max had a 1 year period where he was "The fastest man on the planet".
Whip
Fantasy
3240th
7/11/2020 1:16pm
Would love to see him on a PC 250
7/13/2020 5:57am
I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1.
If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on the box at the nationals more than once is my prediction.
Snapper
7/13/2020 7:20am
J-Wishbone wrote:
I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1. If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on...
I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1.
If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on the box at the nationals more than once is my prediction.
He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never been able to perform week to week. He's a head scratcher. He just needs a consistent season, if that means eighth every moto then so be it. Then work back towards the front.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/13/2020 8:39am
J-Wishbone wrote:
I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1. If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on...
Snapper wrote:
He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never...
He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never been able to perform week to week. He's a head scratcher. He just needs a consistent season, if that means eighth every moto then so be it. Then work back towards the front.
He's basically the euro equivalent of Blake Baggett
Renner153
Fantasy
3578th
7/13/2020 8:55am
J-Wishbone wrote:
Snapper wrote:
He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never...
Stars align every weekend? Lets start with the stars aligning for 2 motos in a row first.
7/13/2020 9:06am
J-Wishbone wrote:
Snapper wrote:
Renner153 wrote:
Stars align every weekend? Lets start with the stars aligning for 2 motos in a row first.
They were quite straight at the nation's, he can do it.
But you are right , inconsistency is his weakness.
agn5009
7/13/2020 10:58am Edited Date/Time 7/13/2020 11:00am
J-Wishbone wrote:
Snapper wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250 field better watch out because we're about to see some seriously dominant performances.
M-M
7/13/2020 11:35am
Snapper wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250...
Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250 field better watch out because we're about to see some seriously dominant performances.
Was Baggett ever drug tested that season because some of those rides were un human and never repeated since 👍
agn5009
7/13/2020 11:36am
crusty_xx wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250...
M-M wrote:
Was Baggett ever drug tested that season because some of those rides were un human and never repeated since 👍
That's a pretty shitty accusation to throw out there.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/13/2020 11:53am
Snapper wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I'm talking about today, not 2012
Cortami79
7/13/2020 12:02pm
agn5009 wrote:
Well anstie had some awesome performances once Herlings was injured in mx2. He won some overalls and some moto’s for Dixon
agn5009
7/13/2020 12:54pm
crusty_xx wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
I'm talking about today, not 2012
Wouldn't it make more sense to compare his 250 career since that's where Antsie is currently competing? I mean, it wouldn't make sense for me to compare Tom Bradys pro career vs Payton Mannings college career would it?

Post a reply to: Max Anstie

The Latest