Milestone - Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video Game

peelout
10/13/2017 2:21pm
Lastander wrote:
The trailer looks absolutely shit, mxgp gameplay with auto-scrub/whip animations, fuck no.
Trevor91 wrote:
couldn't agree more lol. same shitty physics and from what i heard the mxgp game sucked with the "sx" track.. guys just stick to mx sim...
couldn't agree more lol. same shitty physics and from what i heard the mxgp game sucked with the "sx" track.. guys just stick to mx sim actually takes some skill
-MAVERICK- wrote:
And here it is. The first MX Sim fanboy that has to shit on a new game that hasn't even come out yet.

MX Sim guys are the Vegan Crossfitters of mx gaming
flatout111
10/13/2017 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 9:36pm
MX Sim fans, respectfully, please create your own thread. Don't ruin the 111's great day! Wink Lol.

Finally, after nearly 20 years, AMA Supercross has a fully licensed, official video game.

Hell fuckin' yeah.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/13/2017 2:31pm
Motofinne wrote:
Have you played MXGP3? Probably the same "own team" system in this SX game as in MXGP3.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I have not played MXGP 3. The last one I played was MXGP 2 and I wasn't much of a fan of it so decided to...
I have not played MXGP 3. The last one I played was MXGP 2 and I wasn't much of a fan of it so decided to skip on MXGP 3.

Not sure how the "own team" works in that game.
Motofinne wrote:
Well you can create your "own team" with a title sponsor. Milestones MotoGP games have the same system but more evolved compared to MXGP3. In MXGP3...
Well you can create your "own team" with a title sponsor. Milestones MotoGP games have the same system but more evolved compared to MXGP3. In MXGP3 you can be a privateer with a title sponsor, in MotoGP 17 you can have 2 riders(the riders will develop through the seasons) in all classes on different bikes with different sponsors. I would assume the MotoGP style will be implemented in this SX game!
The MotoGP version you described seems pretty interesting. Are you strictly a team manager or rider as well?

So looks like we'll have a game with a real points system, East/West coast and assuming Monster Cup as well.

Real bikes so Honda signed off on it so hopefully Daytona will be included.

Like I said I haven't played MXGP3 but have played the previous games they've released and noticed a big improvement with each new game they've put out. If this game continues with that trend it should be pretty good.

If you ask me they should release it in January when Supercross starts.

APerry151
10/13/2017 2:33pm
This game is going to shit on every game ever made. RIP Nordic, so long MvA! Track editor?!? They didn’t even have to do that for us but they did it. They love us, y’all.

MXSim fans, piss off.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/13/2017 2:37pm
Trevor91 wrote:
couldn't agree more lol. same shitty physics and from what i heard the mxgp game sucked with the "sx" track.. guys just stick to mx sim...
couldn't agree more lol. same shitty physics and from what i heard the mxgp game sucked with the "sx" track.. guys just stick to mx sim actually takes some skill
-MAVERICK- wrote:
And here it is. The first MX Sim fanboy that has to shit on a new game that hasn't even come out yet.

peelout wrote:
That made me laugh. Vegans and Crossfitters always need to tell the world what they are/do. I guess it's the same thing with the MX Sim guys?

Can't stand people like that. We get it you're a vegan/crossfitter. WGAF!
cjg23307
10/13/2017 2:38pm
flatout111 wrote:
MX Sim fans, respectfully, please create your own thread. Don't ruin the 111's great day! ;) Lol. Finally, after nearly 20 years, AMA Supercross has a...
MX Sim fans, respectfully, please create your own thread. Don't ruin the 111's great day! Wink Lol.

Finally, after nearly 20 years, AMA Supercross has a fully licensed, official video game.

Hell fuckin' yeah.
You were right! Can't believe a actually licensed game with riders, stadiums, bikes is back. Poor mx vs atv is probably bummed right now.
10/13/2017 2:41pm
Lastander wrote:
The trailer looks absolutely shit, mxgp gameplay with auto-scrub/whip animations, fuck no.
Trevor91 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
You are an complete moron if you are going to compare MXS and a arcade game like this. 2 completely different demographics. I don't know what...
You are an complete moron if you are going to compare MXS and a arcade game like this. 2 completely different demographics. I don't know what to tell you if you can't understand that.
and i don’t understand why you’re so adamant that it will have the same physics as MXGP3. what proof do you have that it will be the same over it being different. were the physics not different between MXGP 1 2 and 3? i just don’t understand why you have to be so negative about something you don’t have proof of. and don’t tell me because of what you see in the trailer because you can’t sense physics from a trailer. and definitely not that trailer

and if youre going to ask what proof I have that it will have different physics....it’s the fact that it’s a new game that they’ve been working on for over two years and aren’t done with yet

of course the physics are going to be different
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/13/2017 2:43pm
APerry151 wrote:
This game is going to shit on every game ever made. RIP Nordic, so long MvA! Track editor?!? They didn’t even have to do that for...
This game is going to shit on every game ever made. RIP Nordic, so long MvA! Track editor?!? They didn’t even have to do that for us but they did it. They love us, y’all.

MXSim fans, piss off.
I was going to make a post about them just putting Rainbow out of business lol.

Now they just need to combine both games into one. If the next one they do is an official Lucas Oil Motocross licenced game that will be the final nail in the coffin for Rainbow.

Rainbow/Nordic have no other choice but to step up to the plate because it's not looking good for them now.

10/13/2017 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 2:44pm
Pretty disappointing that it's basically the MXGP games but with SX.. I get it's still an SX game but come on guys we've basically had this for three years now.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
10/13/2017 2:44pm
It has some serious potential. I'm looking forward to it.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/13/2017 2:44pm
Trevor91 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Imabigtymer
10/13/2017 2:45pm
Braaaaap, braaaaap, braaaaaaaap and some more braaaaaaaaap!!!!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I have not played MXGP 3. The last one I played was MXGP 2 and I wasn't much of a fan of it so decided to...
I have not played MXGP 3. The last one I played was MXGP 2 and I wasn't much of a fan of it so decided to skip on MXGP 3.

Not sure how the "own team" works in that game.
Motofinne wrote:
Well you can create your "own team" with a title sponsor. Milestones MotoGP games have the same system but more evolved compared to MXGP3. In MXGP3...
Well you can create your "own team" with a title sponsor. Milestones MotoGP games have the same system but more evolved compared to MXGP3. In MXGP3 you can be a privateer with a title sponsor, in MotoGP 17 you can have 2 riders(the riders will develop through the seasons) in all classes on different bikes with different sponsors. I would assume the MotoGP style will be implemented in this SX game!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The MotoGP version you described seems pretty interesting. Are you strictly a team manager or rider as well? So looks like we'll have a game with...
The MotoGP version you described seems pretty interesting. Are you strictly a team manager or rider as well?

So looks like we'll have a game with a real points system, East/West coast and assuming Monster Cup as well.

Real bikes so Honda signed off on it so hopefully Daytona will be included.

Like I said I haven't played MXGP3 but have played the previous games they've released and noticed a big improvement with each new game they've put out. If this game continues with that trend it should be pretty good.

If you ask me they should release it in January when Supercross starts.

maverick.... it still blows my mind that you haven’t played MXGP3 yet. You’re on every page multiple times of every Moto game thread talking about every single game, but because you didn’t like MXGP 2 “ you decided to skip out on three”.

lol idk why it bothers me so much but it does.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
APerry151 wrote:
This game is going to shit on every game ever made. RIP Nordic, so long MvA! Track editor?!? They didn’t even have to do that for...

MXSim fans, piss off.
Last moto game that I can remember with track editor was Jeremy McGrath Supercross 98!!!!
akillerwombat
10/13/2017 2:46pm
I'll save my opinion for after I get to play it but the trailer kind of hits me right where it did with MXGP1 & 2; lots of flash, really well put together renders, but the small glimpses of 'riding footage' make the bike / rider look heavy... and the whip at the end feels like more of the same.
10/13/2017 2:47pm
Pretty disappointing that it's basically the MXGP games but with SX.. I get it's still an SX game but come on guys we've basically had this...
Pretty disappointing that it's basically the MXGP games but with SX.. I get it's still an SX game but come on guys we've basically had this for three years now.
how do you know that??? i mean seriously on what basis do you state that opinion on? you’ve seen one trailer TODAY

i swear you’re all liberals with your abilities to state your opinions as if their facts
10/13/2017 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 2:49pm
I'll save my opinion for after I get to play it but the trailer kind of hits me right where it did with MXGP1 & 2...
I'll save my opinion for after I get to play it but the trailer kind of hits me right where it did with MXGP1 & 2; lots of flash, really well put together renders, but the small glimpses of 'riding footage' make the bike / rider look heavy... and the whip at the end feels like more of the same.
i hear ya. i hope not, I have a feeling they will improve what you said
visser62
10/13/2017 2:49pm
I about shit myself when I saw the trailer got posted. So excited.
10/13/2017 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 2:52pm
Pretty disappointing that it's basically the MXGP games but with SX.. I get it's still an SX game but come on guys we've basically had this...
how do you know that??? i mean seriously on what basis do you state that opinion on? you’ve seen one trailer TODAY i swear you’re all...
how do you know that??? i mean seriously on what basis do you state that opinion on? you’ve seen one trailer TODAY

i swear you’re all liberals with your abilities to state your opinions as if their facts
You're right I can't make a real opinion based on one trailer but there was nothing to show me it was really any different. And if it is just a reskinned version of MXGP that will be extremely disappointing IMO, those games are fun but hard for me to get into with all the corny shit.
gym_jackets
10/13/2017 2:51pm
Quick Hits from the trailer:
Track is Minneapolis, scaling of the double before the 90 right seems pretty accurate. Whoops look very not right. Those whoops were crazy that night and the ones in the trailer are pretty tame, shallow, etc. Those saying the physics are the same as MXGP3...I wouldn't say its exactly the same but it's close. The way the bike and rider act over the whoops is very similar to when you race the SX track at the compound in 3. And yeah, the scrubs look the same. But they easily could've changed other stuff that'll make a big difference. I'm super pumped.
tobz
10/13/2017 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 2:58pm
Lastander wrote:
This is pretty much what I seen. Imagine how apeshit we'd go if they could actually give the rider a good style and make it "feel" good, the game would sell bonkers.

Looks like a big goon sesh.

Motofinne
10/13/2017 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 3:07pm
Trevor91 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
You are an complete moron if you are going to compare MXS and a arcade game like this. 2 completely different demographics. I don't know what...
You are an complete moron if you are going to compare MXS and a arcade game like this. 2 completely different demographics. I don't know what to tell you if you can't understand that.
and i don’t understand why you’re so adamant that it will have the same physics as MXGP3. what proof do you have that it will be...
and i don’t understand why you’re so adamant that it will have the same physics as MXGP3. what proof do you have that it will be the same over it being different. were the physics not different between MXGP 1 2 and 3? i just don’t understand why you have to be so negative about something you don’t have proof of. and don’t tell me because of what you see in the trailer because you can’t sense physics from a trailer. and definitely not that trailer

and if youre going to ask what proof I have that it will have different physics....it’s the fact that it’s a new game that they’ve been working on for over two years and aren’t done with yet

of course the physics are going to be different
You need to take a couple of deep breaths and chill out. I never said that this SX game would for certain be a re skinned MXGP3. I'm speculating, just like everyone else.

I THINK that this game will be a re-skinned MXGP3. And i really like MXGP3 so a re-skinned version of that with the MotoGP career mode would be fantastic as a first ever SX game from Milestone.

It seems like you are the one talking about facts and proof without showing anything.
10/13/2017 3:12pm
Lastander wrote:
tobz wrote:
This is pretty much what I seen. Imagine how apeshit we'd go if they could actually give the rider a good style and make it "feel"...
This is pretty much what I seen. Imagine how apeshit we'd go if they could actually give the rider a good style and make it "feel" good, the game would sell bonkers.

Looks like a big goon sesh.

lol and what part of that pic is a goon sesh?
flatout111
10/13/2017 3:12pm
I'll be perfectly fine if Monster Energy Supercross is like MXGP 1-3. They are all a helluva lot better than anything else we've ever gotten. But I expect it will be even better. Plus, for someone like me, being fully licensed means a LOT. All this casual off road stuff means nothing to me. I want to replicate our sport which means, full license, real bikes, real teams, real riders, real points series, real career, real tracks. That trumps everything to me. Cool looking whips don't mean nothing to me compared to those things I just listed.
flatout111
10/13/2017 3:14pm
Super pumped all the riders are getting on board and pumping this up. Good stuff!

Post a reply to: Milestone - Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video Game

The Latest