Related:
Create New Tag
Brandon_Lake Brandon_Lake
9/13/2017 10:03 AM

My son and I are planning to go to Mini O's for the first time. I wanted to know which track is going to be more fun for a 6 year old on KTM 50 mini. Thanks in advance.

OR Racer46 OR Racer46
9/13/2017 10:07 AM

Are you saying that you and your son will be going to Mini O to watch the racing ? And while you are there are there any local
Tracks that your son could ride at ? Or are you asking if he will be better on the SX track or the MX track . ?

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

Brandon_Lake Brandon_Lake
9/13/2017 10:16 AM
OR Racer46 wrote:

Are you saying that you ...more

I'm asking which track will he have more fun on. He's going to be racing on a KTM 50 mini at Mini O's

generallee121 generallee121
9/13/2017 11:13 AM
OR Racer46 wrote:

Are you saying that you ...more

Brandon_Lake wrote:

I'm asking which track ...more

do you understand how Mini o's works? the week is split in half, first part is on the SX track and the second half is on the MX track. on a 50 he may have more fun on the SX track as the main track will be super rough, big hills, deep holes, long and deep ruts, and he may not enjoy it. the 50s dont run the entire MX track either

side question: does anyone know if theyre going to be running the original track or Diamondback for the MX portion?
personally i really like the new track and all the sand and surprisingly well man made elevation

OR Racer46 OR Racer46
9/13/2017 11:42 AM

I think you are asking to vague of a question since we have no clue of your sons abilitys . But if you both go with the mindset that this is going to be a awsome father son trip . It will be a memory that will last forever . If you go and yell at your son and tell him he is useless and ruined everything becuse he did not win the 50 beg class. Well he will remember that as well .

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

DannoJ919 DannoJ919
9/13/2017 3:52 PM

With all the Gatorback issues on the lease and things like that. I would be questioning if Mini O's will happen this year.

kkawboy14 kkawboy14
9/13/2017 3:57 PM

He will have more fun on what they call the sx track!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry