Monster E cup

Villo2fan
Do they have a confirmed riders list or track map out yet. Gonna get tickets today
|
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
7/18/2017 10:10am
I don't know about the riders or track, the link in the site for the track map sends you to a spanish page for buying tickes.

But misread your title and came up with an idea.

I've been reading a bunch of research on electric cars this morning so when I saw the E I thought you were talking about electric bikes in the Monster cup. I know that's not what you meant and sorry to hijack the thread, but how cool would that be? They could partner with Alta in the same way that the supercross series partners with KTM for the KTM junior race, invite a few big names who aren't using the race as pre-season testing or who could stand to make more racing this class than the main class, and try it out. It would be fun to see guys like Josh Hill, Hansen, 722, maybe even JS7, race as an exhibition class.

Anyway, have fun.
Elite
7/18/2017 10:50am
I heard James Stewart, and Malcolm. Be pretty cool to see.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/18/2017 10:54am
TriRacer27 wrote:
I don't know about the riders or track, the link in the site for the track map sends you to a spanish page for buying tickes...
I don't know about the riders or track, the link in the site for the track map sends you to a spanish page for buying tickes.

I've been reading a bunch of research on electric cars this morning so when I saw the E I thought you were talking about electric bikes in the Monster cup. I know that's not what you meant and sorry to hijack the thread, but how cool would that be? They could partner with Alta in the same way that the supercross series partners with KTM for the KTM junior race, invite a few big names who aren't using the race as pre-season testing or who could stand to make more racing this class than the main class, and try it out. It would be fun to see guys like Josh Hill, Hansen, 722, maybe even JS7, race as an exhibition class.

Anyway, have fun.
They've always said it's an open rules package for that race...
Swann
7/18/2017 11:09am
TriRacer27 wrote:
I don't know about the riders or track, the link in the site for the track map sends you to a spanish page for buying tickes...

Anyway, have fun.
My gut tells me something like this is already in the works. My gut also tells me there's a bit of jostling right now between a major player and a not-so-major player to be the top [manufacturer] dog here. I think if we all stay tuned there will be something worth tuning in for.

The Shop

agn5009
7/18/2017 12:08pm
Elite wrote:
I heard James Stewart, and Malcolm. Be pretty cool to see.
April fools day was over 3 months ago dude.
ktmdan
7/18/2017 12:31pm
TriRacer27 wrote:

Anyway, have fun.
That was exactly my first thought. Perfect idea.
IWreckALot
7/18/2017 12:42pm
Swann wrote:
My gut tells me something like this is already in the works. My gut also tells me there's a bit of jostling right now between a...
My gut tells me something like this is already in the works. My gut also tells me there's a bit of jostling right now between a major player and a not-so-major player to be the top [manufacturer] dog here. I think if we all stay tuned there will be something worth tuning in for.
Some interesting gut talking going on there.
7/18/2017 4:21pm
I came in here expecting to see a monster set of E cups. Disappointed.
tickleme20
7/18/2017 5:37pm
Lol same Blush
seth419
7/18/2017 8:36pm
tickleme20 wrote:
Lol same Blush
Wrong type of site for that action.
Or is it? My gut tells me we could get a sub forum dedicated to Monster E cups and other cups of that nature. Then none of us would have to leave this website to search for those cups, vital would get more traffic, and our wives and girlfriends would only see vital in the search history. win win for all parties involved.

Post a reply to: Monster E cup

The Latest