Monster Energy Supercross 2

Naoooch
2/22/2019 3:05am
hello. does anybody manage to beat the AI in 450 houston ?
i can’t beat their time of 1’03.

they are insane on this track.
2/22/2019 6:46am
dirtmike86 wrote:
If you can't find a good group to play with and you like playing online then don't buy this game. Everyone online is horrible. No brakes...
If you can't find a good group to play with and you like playing online then don't buy this game. Everyone online is horrible. No brakes, Just crash your brains out in the first turn, land on everyone's head. Iam not saying iam fast but for the life of me I can't figure out why you would play just to make your self crash and piss other people off.
i’ve watched countless youtube videos of guys racing online on PC and it’s great racing. my buddy has the game on PC and when we race online it’s wonderful. your advice is horrible, why would you try and steer someone away from racing online just because you have a bad experience? the racing online on PC is great
Bennett59
2/22/2019 6:53am
Made my first track and was curious on some feedback “mx59 Rd1 revamp

The Shop

2/22/2019 7:31am
I said earlier I think you should be able to build a track on your compound. At least have an option in the editor to upload a track to your compound. Milestone obviously has no idea how to make a supercross track, they can only replicate one. So why not replicate one of the older tracks and put it in the compound?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
2/22/2019 7:44am
dirtmike86 wrote:
Sweet. Just need to find a few more guys on ps4 that don't ride like assholes.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm coming bro!
ProKawi24 wrote:
Did you FINALLY get the damn game dude?
Workin' on it!
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
2/22/2019 7:48am
Raced online ps4 last night with full gates of people and no AI riders. It was fun. I could lead a few or run top 5 most of race but on last lap every single race I would be pinning through whoops and randomly loop out. 7 races in a row. Last lap loop out. I wasn't ever doing anything weird. I consistently finished 20 seconds behind leader but was right there till end most times. Was still super fun though. It's near impossible not to hit each other sometimes but nice to see people trying to be cool in corners etc.
dirtmike86
2/22/2019 9:08am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2019 9:12am
dirtmike86 wrote:
If you can't find a good group to play with and you like playing online then don't buy this game. Everyone online is horrible. No brakes...
If you can't find a good group to play with and you like playing online then don't buy this game. Everyone online is horrible. No brakes, Just crash your brains out in the first turn, land on everyone's head. Iam not saying iam fast but for the life of me I can't figure out why you would play just to make your self crash and piss other people off.
i’ve watched countless youtube videos of guys racing online on PC and it’s great racing. my buddy has the game on PC and when we race...
i’ve watched countless youtube videos of guys racing online on PC and it’s great racing. my buddy has the game on PC and when we race online it’s wonderful. your advice is horrible, why would you try and steer someone away from racing online just because you have a bad experience? the racing online on PC is great
It is great! I wasnt trying to steer people away from buying the game. Trust me I've raced with good dudes and it's 100% better. I just can't get over how stupid people are online. We had a good group on mesx1. Unfortunately the issues it had probably turned them away. I may have been in a bit of a rage after being taken out by people like 5 times in a row and shut the game off.
SPODEBOY
2/24/2019 2:26pm

After working with the editor for nearly 50 hours I have to say that I am disappointed. And somewhat robbed of my inspiration to create. This is not a hate post. And I won't waste too much time listing every issue within the editor. Unless those in power care to try and remedy these issues.

The one problem that is THE straw for me is that after you spend countless hours trying to perfect a track and then uploading it so it can be ridden in the game the bike's performance is changed and effects every aspect of the tracks ride-ability. Rhythms become mistimed, braking points change, acceleration is off compared to how the editor bike is. So all that time is wasted.

Like I said there are many other issues that make no sense to me as to why and how they are in the editor/game. I only hope and pray that Milestone is interested in looking at them.
Because the rest of this game is very very good imho.
2/24/2019 2:46pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
After working with the editor for nearly 50 hours I have to say that I am disappointed. And somewhat robbed of my inspiration to create. This...

After working with the editor for nearly 50 hours I have to say that I am disappointed. And somewhat robbed of my inspiration to create. This is not a hate post. And I won't waste too much time listing every issue within the editor. Unless those in power care to try and remedy these issues.

The one problem that is THE straw for me is that after you spend countless hours trying to perfect a track and then uploading it so it can be ridden in the game the bike's performance is changed and effects every aspect of the tracks ride-ability. Rhythms become mistimed, braking points change, acceleration is off compared to how the editor bike is. So all that time is wasted.

Like I said there are many other issues that make no sense to me as to why and how they are in the editor/game. I only hope and pray that Milestone is interested in looking at them.
SPODEBOY, I agree somewhat with you. Everything I start editing a track, I know that it is not going to end up that good after many hours. There are bugs that just make it painful to use.

I'm making a video series about my Wish List for Supercross the Game 3. I posted the first one already regarding jumping/getting stuck in the gate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ENwYMBY08

I think I'll have to do one on the track editor as well. Let me know what other wish list items everyone has and I'll try to do some videos on them.
Yeti365
2/24/2019 3:13pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
After working with the editor for nearly 50 hours I have to say that I am disappointed. And somewhat robbed of my inspiration to create. This...

My main issue is not being able to race custom tracks online.

Definitely a patch Milestone needs to get going asap.

That and the track borders for the race lanes are way stupid sensitive on custom tracks. I use the tuff blocks as my visual markers for lines and it'll reset you because the lane border will be like 30ft away from the blocks on some custom tracks.

Beyond that, this game is damn near perfect. Hopefully milestone sees what they did right and keeps it going.

After seeing how good Glen Helen was in mxgp3, I have no doubt they could ace a proper outdoor game.
Shaned9326
2/24/2019 3:29pm
Hey guys which bike do y’all think is the best one to go with for custom rider as in all the Mxgp games it was always the Ktm?
hacker 522
2/24/2019 4:33pm
I just purchased the digital version for ps4. I have a prompt that says installation in progress and can only access one track in single player mode. This has been the case for a few hours now. Any help??
2/24/2019 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 6:46pm
i hope Milestone reads this...

i’m having the game crash while building a track and selecting “try track”. while loading to ride it the game crashes. i’ve tried saving then try track but it didn’t matter, it crashes every time. anyone else? on xbox one

edit. i can’t validate or “try track”. i spent a long time building this track and i literally can’t ride it or validate it. the last update allowed you to go back to certain sections and change things on the track that you couldn’t before the update. i feel like it has somethig to do with that. it did allow to me try the track a few times but now i can’t do anything with it. super frustrating.
2/24/2019 6:42pm
hacker 522 wrote:
I just purchased the digital version for ps4. I have a prompt that says installation in progress and can only access one track in single player...
I just purchased the digital version for ps4. I have a prompt that says installation in progress and can only access one track in single player mode. This has been the case for a few hours now. Any help??
it’s not finished loading yet. the game will let you ride a track while it finishes installing.
JohnnyMc
2/25/2019 9:30am
It's one thing to limit progress of game based on accomplishing goals, like winning a championship, or upgrading bike parts based on such accomplishments or the teams you join. However, to limit the gameplay of HOW MUCH CONTROL of the bike you have is the worst game design for this type of game! This is garbage and everyone seems so passive about it. Imagine a shooter that limits the speed you can rotate or look up and down because you haven't repeated some arbitrary game tests enough times, oh and you can only do those tests by playing a campaign multiple times.
2/25/2019 10:02am
JohnnyMc wrote:
It's one thing to limit progress of game based on accomplishing goals, like winning a championship, or upgrading bike parts based on such accomplishments or the...
It's one thing to limit progress of game based on accomplishing goals, like winning a championship, or upgrading bike parts based on such accomplishments or the teams you join. However, to limit the gameplay of HOW MUCH CONTROL of the bike you have is the worst game design for this type of game! This is garbage and everyone seems so passive about it. Imagine a shooter that limits the speed you can rotate or look up and down because you haven't repeated some arbitrary game tests enough times, oh and you can only do those tests by playing a campaign multiple times.
The training is the only part of the game I do not like at all. I'm done with all of it now and it does make a difference.

Set your races to as short as possible and don't do qualifying or heat races. This will allow you to get the week over and get back to training.

If the auto pilot didn't set you up horribly on a bunch of them it wouldn't be as annoying. A few of them took me a bunch of times to get three stars. I'm glad I bought the digital, I was getting so mad I may have took the disc out and thrown it.
greenmx5
2/25/2019 10:23am
JohnnyMc wrote:
It's one thing to limit progress of game based on accomplishing goals, like winning a championship, or upgrading bike parts based on such accomplishments or the...
Grand Theft Auto 5 has a system similar to this. Your shooting accuracy increases the more time you spend at the gun range doing shooting drills. There's also driving, flying, lung capacity, stamina, stealth, and strength that all increases as you perform certain activities. It makes a noticeable difference on gameplay as your skill increases.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
2/25/2019 10:56am
Any suggestions on how to win the "versus" starting practice? When the starts are part of the training, you can time it to get 3 stars, but when doing the head to head, im stuck on challenging another rider on starts, and i just dont stand a chance
scrallex
2/25/2019 11:05am
Naoooch wrote:
hello. does anybody manage to beat the AI in 450 houston ?
i can’t beat their time of 1’03.

they are insane on this track.
1:01.4. Gotta hit the doubles after the start (going 3-3 is actually slower), on-on-off-triple the rhythm after, and perfectly time the 3-3-3-1 before the finish without preloading to get yourself under the 1:02 mark.
scrallex
2/25/2019 11:11am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 11:11am
FYI, there's a bug in the game at the moment. For a nice treat, set up a single event on 250E, choose ZachO. Set it to The Real Deal, Showdown, Realistic AI and Realistic length. Qualify first and then win Heat 2. No need to do the main.

edit: Track has to be Indianapolis.

You're welcome Wink
DoctorJD
2/25/2019 11:37am
JohnnyMc wrote:
I agree that the training mode is poorly executed, but not a deal-breaker for me. Skill shouldn't be exclusively tied to a series of mind-numbing challenges, there are much more creative ways to accomplish this. That being said, I'm not indignant with the design/process.

In most shooters (multi-player) you start out with sh*t weapons and don't get the good stuff until you rank up. You come into a game as a total noob with underpowered weapons against more experienced players with better weapons. Right. Starting out a career mode with sh*t skills against AI doesn't really get my blood boiling, so you'll have to forgive my passivity.

fourfourone
2/25/2019 11:49am
scrallex wrote:
FYI, there's a bug in the game at the moment. For a nice treat, set up a single event on 250E, choose ZachO. Set it to...
FYI, there's a bug in the game at the moment. For a nice treat, set up a single event on 250E, choose ZachO. Set it to The Real Deal, Showdown, Realistic AI and Realistic length. Qualify first and then win Heat 2. No need to do the main.

You're welcome Wink
peaking my interest
booth112
2/25/2019 12:14pm
Hey not sure if this has been answered. I reset my career hoping I could go back to the beginning of the 450 season. However, not only have I been reset back to 250, all my training experience was reset as well. I am 3 fricken stars away from completing the training LOL. Anyone know of a work around or if this is a bug?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
2/25/2019 12:18pm
scrallex wrote:
FYI, there's a bug in the game at the moment. For a nice treat, set up a single event on 250E, choose ZachO. Set it to...

You're welcome Wink
peaking my interest
Mine too!
Yeti365
2/25/2019 12:25pm
I know I've mentioned outdoor stuff like this game.

I wanna see Milestone do a Red Bull Straight Rhythm dlc. That would awesome.
2/25/2019 2:00pm
booth112 wrote:
Hey not sure if this has been answered. I reset my career hoping I could go back to the beginning of the 450 season. However, not...
Hey not sure if this has been answered. I reset my career hoping I could go back to the beginning of the 450 season. However, not only have I been reset back to 250, all my training experience was reset as well. I am 3 fricken stars away from completing the training LOL. Anyone know of a work around or if this is a bug?
lol my god id be pissed. gotta land in the green circles again!! train bro! lol
Lloydcarter
2/25/2019 2:08pm
scrallex wrote:

You're welcome Wink
peaking my interest
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Mine too!
Just did this. I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. Am I missing something? I’m on ps4
2/25/2019 2:23pm
Downloading it now for XB1. Ill hop online when I get the feel for it!
2/25/2019 3:30pm
scrallex wrote:

You're welcome Wink
HOLY SHIT!! Jackpot lol

Level 10,000 now!

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest