Moto X Racing

MXMatt
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:58am
Anyone guessing someone other than RC will win this?

I think he will. But secretly I hope TP does.WoohooCool
|

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/7/2007 6:06pm
DPW wrote:
Mike Bierman wrote:
Win what ?

http://expn.go.com/expn/story?id=2961771

X-Games....Moto(Super) X
The Baron wrote:
I was just stocked that K-Dub and Langston put it to Reed. Whistling
TimbuK758 wrote:
yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...
Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.
vrsckatoom
8/7/2007 6:35pm
The Baron wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
yeah GL looked comfy on his new YZ and windham passing reed should show him he still has alot of work to do by january...
GuyB wrote:
Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad. The longer it takes to hear news about...
Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad.

The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.
It sure would be nice...

Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track? Or, maybe the other riders are less intimidated without two full fledged supermen on the track?
eurohero
8/7/2007 7:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
TimbuK758 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yep, if there was anything shocking about last weekend, it was Langston and Windham both going by Chad. The longer it takes to hear news about...

vrsckatoom wrote:
It sure would be nice... Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track...
It sure would be nice...

Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track? Or, maybe the other riders are less intimidated without two full fledged supermen on the track?
he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding hurt scenario, but that dude has taken a beating lately. He \"manned up\" at lakewood. After the types of crashes he had, we would be calling in sick for a week with a doctors note for 2 more weeks if that was one of us.
vrsckatoom
8/8/2007 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
GuyB wrote:

vrsckatoom wrote:
It sure would be nice... Injuries notwithstanding, I wonder if James has been off pace since he doesn't have Ricky to push/pull him around the track...
It sure would be nice...

eurohero wrote:
he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding...
he' been off the pace because he's been off the bike, meaning on the ground. I'm not one that falls for the \"poor me\", I'm riding hurt scenario, but that dude has taken a beating lately. He \"manned up\" at lakewood. After the types of crashes he had, we would be calling in sick for a week with a doctors note for 2 more weeks if that was one of us.
eurohero wrote:

Right, but if it was one of us healthy riding against him with his injuries, we'd still get whipped. I am wondering about his current slump.... He has yet to dominate Carmichael in the outdoors, and Ferry is only 7 points off the lead. Should be an interesting race this weekend.
TimbuK758
8/9/2007 10:06am
The Baron wrote:
TimbuK758 wrote:
GuyB wrote:

GuyB wrote:
...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

so still no word on the knee situation? hopefully no news is good news.

now im wondering if millville could be another turning point in the season. if james rides conservative or not 100% healthy/confident he has shown he can be beat.
JL3Z
8/10/2007 5:41am
TimbuK758 wrote:
GuyB wrote:

TimbuK758 wrote:
[b]GuyB wrote:[/b] [quote]...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open...
GuyB wrote:
...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open field in the 450 class for '08 Supercross.

now im wondering if millville could be another turning point in the season. if james rides conservative or not 100% healthy/confident he has shown he can be beat.
did villopoto race in the x games motox ?
DPW
8/10/2007 5:46am
GuyB wrote:

TimbuK758 wrote:
[b]GuyB wrote:[/b] [quote]...The longer it takes to hear news about James' knee injury, the more I'm starting to wonder whether we're going to have a wide-open...
GuyB wrote:

JL3Z wrote:
JL3Z wrote:

I believe Josh Demuth was the only Kawasaki in the Moto-X race.

Post a reply to: Moto X Racing

The Latest