MotoDynasty | 2018 Fantasy Supercross

Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 6:16pm
Sup guys

We recently launched a new fantasy website for MotoDynasty over at fantasy.motodynasty.com and I wanted to bring it to surface here. Some of you may remember me as the guy who ran fantasy on MXR @ motoxracing.com. Long story short, the guy behind MotoDynasty happened to be in the same city as me, so we met up this off-season and collaborated on some pretty fun ideas and decided to do something together.

We really wanted to break the mold with how fantasy has been for motocross, something with more depth to the gameplay similar to what popular ball sports get. While we're far from done with it -- we wanted it to be online for Supercross so the basics are up now.

Some highlights we have now:

3 different ways to play: Contests, Leagues, Battles

- Leagues are multiple rounds and you can define when it starts and ends
- Contests are one round, a fun way to play without committing to a series
- Battles are head-to-head contests with player matching handled for you (It's slick)

And of course plenty of all the other fun things, like: Profiles with statistics, user rank system, friend system, real-time chat rooms for your leagues and contests, official prize leagues and contests, site-wide leaderboards for top players across all sports for points and battles etc.

For those of you into prize leagues:
Our Official MotoDynasty Prize League is committed to 270 prizes, 10 per week and 100 for end of season. And we will also be doing one-off official contests and mini-leagues with prizes throughout the year. Should be fun!

Anyways, Vital always had a big fantasy league on MXR and it'd be awesome to see you guys back at it over on MotoDynasty. Hope to see you guys there!
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/5/2018 2:16pm
Cool The more fantasy the better!

Hope you could help motodynasty to raise their game a little.
The site was pretty bad and bugged the last years. Also with the prices they weren't exactly killing it (they still owe me prices but let's forget about it Sideways )
thebleakness
1/5/2018 2:57pm
I was pretty stoked to see that email that you guys joined together. I remember when you first unveiled MXR a few years ago. It was just a toy app wasn't it? I'm a developer myself and it's always fun following along with projects like this that gain some traction.

Is Craig still running MotoDynasty?
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
1/5/2018 5:17pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Cool The more fantasy the better! Hope you could help motodynasty to raise their game a little. The site was pretty bad and bugged the last...
Cool The more fantasy the better!

Hope you could help motodynasty to raise their game a little.
The site was pretty bad and bugged the last years. Also with the prices they weren't exactly killing it (they still owe me prices but let's forget about it Sideways )
I'll do my best Smile

I don't know anything about that (new to motodynasty,) but shoot me an email (link in site's footer) or PM me here and I'll look into it and see what I can do!
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
1/5/2018 5:24pm
I was pretty stoked to see that email that you guys joined together. I remember when you first unveiled MXR a few years ago. It was...
I was pretty stoked to see that email that you guys joined together. I remember when you first unveiled MXR a few years ago. It was just a toy app wasn't it? I'm a developer myself and it's always fun following along with projects like this that gain some traction.

Is Craig still running MotoDynasty?
Thanks dude. MXR was definitely just a toy; a fun MX-related side project for me. Craig is still the guy at MD! His knowledge and passion for the sport and fantasy has made for an awesome pairing with my interest in developing mx-related web apps. We're having fun Sideways

The Shop

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/5/2018 5:34pm
That explaines why I could not find your site, leaving my tipping to the last minute this year! only just signed up for Pulp and just now trying to get a Dynasty team in just can't remember password!

Will get it sussed shortly.

Sort of sucks MXR is not back, was in some ways the best of the bunch in terms of team selection and how it worked.
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
1/5/2018 8:04pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
That explaines why I could not find your site, leaving my tipping to the last minute this year! only just signed up for Pulp and just...
That explaines why I could not find your site, leaving my tipping to the last minute this year! only just signed up for Pulp and just now trying to get a Dynasty team in just can't remember password!

Will get it sussed shortly.

Sort of sucks MXR is not back, was in some ways the best of the bunch in terms of team selection and how it worked.
Thanks for the MXR praise! I think you'll like this new MotoDynasty format if you stick with it -- it's grown on me a lot. There's a lot of strategy for "just" a 6-man team, and my favorite part is class-restrictions for teams are different per leagues and contests. If you want to set 250 and 450 teams separately, you could join 250-only and 450-only leagues. If you want both, join a league allowing both. Lot's of options Smile
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3116th
1/6/2018 12:46pm
Right about now is a good time to start setting teams! If you haven't already, try making a battle. You'll get automatically paired against someone else. It's super fun Cool

But disclaimer.. rivalries will be made.

Vogel174
Fantasy
1771st
1/6/2019 5:56am
Too bad you guys took everyones money and we didn't even get our prizes

Post a reply to: MotoDynasty | 2018 Fantasy Supercross

The Latest