Related:
Create New Tag
DoubleR DoubleR
12/22/2019 5:25 AM

Anybody know if they are done. No 2020 updates? Is pulp looking for world domination

TheWeapon TheWeapon
12/22/2019 3:01 PM

I still haven't received my prize from the motocross league..... sad

Not a good sign.

They've been awesome over the past years though, and my favourite fantasy site of them all

Moto-Head Moto-Head
12/22/2019 6:06 PM

There is a brand new fantasy site called Speed League. I just made an account. It seems like an alternative to pulp mx (which I played last year)
I think it’s brand new so I don’t know how it’s going to be. I haven’t heard much about it. It’s worth a shot though!
I’ll let you know what I think after the first few weeks of the season. Speedleaguefantasy.com 👍🏻

berno929 berno929
12/22/2019 7:41 PM

Yea last time I heard from the new guy in charge he let me know what prizes were left as I finished 2nd overall in the series... I replied the same night and I haven't heard from him since.. that was like 2 months ago. Emailed him a couple of times since but no news.

He also told me I could get whatever I'd buy from Motosport.com with the weekly gift certificates shipped to his place. I'm in Canada and Motosport won't ship me stuff if I use the coupon codes from Motocross fantasy... but now he won't reply so wth.

So I got 2nd overall and won multiple weekly prizes but got nothing.

It sucks cuz Justin Paris was doing a really good job with prizes before the new guy took over this year. Looked good on paper but turned out bad.

www.morphgloves.com low priced gloves

Fox88 Fox88
12/23/2019 7:21 AM

that sucks! I didn't realize Paris wasn't running it anymore, he was/is cool and shot me the very few prizes I won ASAP..

Kurt_Lucas Kurt_Lucas
12/23/2019 7:49 AM

There is a new Fantasy League starting up called MotoHub Fantasy, just $5 to play! We have some awesome weekly and overall prizes, the overall winner will receive a custom painted helmet!

It is simple to play so you can get your non die-hard moto friends to play along!

Make sure to check it out at fantasy.themotohub.com

moto711 moto711
12/23/2019 10:02 AM

Anybody know if MotoDuel will be back for 2020? I liked the format and the design of the site they had. My crew like to play fantasy where you pick say 3-4 riders in each class each week and are scored on how they finish. Their was a cool site years ago that you where alotted a budget of say 14 Million to sign a 6 rider team and the riders cost would vary each week depending on injury and performance. I love Pulps style but my crew is challenged and dosnt like the format. Anybody know if a new site will be doing a format similar to these?

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

TheWeapon TheWeapon
12/23/2019 11:14 AM
berno929 wrote:

Yea last time I heard from ...more

That explains a lot - Paris289 was awesome with responses, prizes, any site issues etc. Which is why I was reluctant to say anything bad. I had no idea someone else took it over

moto431 moto431
12/23/2019 12:52 PM

I messaged them on Facebook last week and they said sign ups will start next week.

crf250pilot crf250pilot
12/23/2019 2:40 PM
TheWeapon wrote:

I still haven't received ...more

Didn't they tell you-Fantasy league=Fantasy prizes.

FLmxer FLmxer
12/23/2019 3:14 PM
Kurt_Lucas wrote:

There is a new Fantasy ...more

I signed up for it but after I made picks it sent me back to paypal and I somehow paid 4.99 twice. Lol no biggie, save it for next season or whatever. Seems like a cool league with some good prizes.

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

scrubbin scrubbin
12/23/2019 3:46 PM
moto711 wrote:

Anybody know if MotoDuel ...more

Try:
https://www.rmfantasysx.com

Its simple to play and you can win weekly prizes or a 450 at the end of the year if you the grand prize winner.

jock jock
12/24/2019 9:46 PM
moto711 wrote:

Was that MotoLeague on the old MotoNews site?

Danker Danker
12/27/2019 6:36 AM
berno929 wrote:

Yea last time I heard from ...more

I have the same problem, 2nd sx and some weekly prize and to this day still nothing. It’s very sad it was a good game before the ”new guy” to over. Paris289 always took care off the prize.

moto711 moto711
12/27/2019 11:47 AM
moto711 wrote:

jock wrote:

Was that MotoLeague on the ...more

It was like fantasyactionsports.com I believe. Its been gone for a few years now.

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

TheWeapon TheWeapon
12/28/2019 6:16 PM

We need to get our prizes off this clown. Angry mob?

crusty_xx crusty_xx
12/29/2019 5:21 AM

What a shame. I liked that game.
In 2019 I only won a couple of motosport gift cards, which I received without a problem.

Motodynasty owes me some big prizes still as well

berno929 berno929
12/29/2019 6:40 AM
TheWeapon wrote:

We need to get our prizes ...more

You didn't get to choose something for 5th in MX? I saw on Facebook that the winner got his bike. Wrote a comment asking to get a reply to my emails...still crickets.

jock jock
12/31/2019 1:27 AM
TheWeapon wrote:

We need to get our prizes ...more

It doesn't look like he is responding to any messages on the homepage. Justin was always great to deal with.
Think I might sit out Motocross Fantasy this series, and see what happens for MX.

berno929 berno929
12/31/2019 5:33 AM

He replied to me last night. Looks like it's mostly international winners that got screwed...

Danker Danker
12/31/2019 5:54 AM
berno929 wrote:

He replied to me last ...more

I also got a email last night 😊 So maybe this will workout!

moto431 moto431
12/31/2019 7:34 AM

Damn it, I was hoping you all would sit out and I would win a bike😘

Cokeham23 Cokeham23
12/31/2019 4:37 PM

I noticed there wasn’t a Vital MX bench racing league on there, I just made one if anyone wants to join. No password

nascarnate326 nascarnate326
12/31/2019 4:47 PM

Why would anyone play anything besides pulp? They are THE moto fantasy site IMO.

Paris289 Paris289
1/3/2020 7:28 AM

Hey everyone, thanks for the nice comments. Yes I did pass the baton over to Scott at Fusion Graphics for the Motocross Fantasy league at the beginning of last year, so I no longer own MotocrossFantasy.com and am not involved in the operations of it any longer. I helped Scott get the 2019 SX season setup and then he was off and running. I do still play and you will see my paris289 team in the results.

Reading your comments about the prizes, I know that was the hardest part of running the league, keeping everyone happy and getting the prizes taken care of. It really makes it difficult for international players as some sponsors don't support sending items overseas. Hopefully Scott will resolve these issues and it sounds like he is still working on it. Now that he has the 2020 prizes listed on the site, it looks like its a full go again this year and I just paid my $25 and signed up for the pro series.

As far as comparing the Motocross fantasy league with the PulpMX Fantasy league, I started Motocross Fantasy in 2011 and slowly gained the confidence and respect of the industry and the amount of paying players slowly grew until Scott took over in 2019. In 2018 the Pulp crew pretty much took my platform and made a few minor tweaks, but basically used the same handicap rules as I had and opened their game. I was very disappointed that they did this, after having me on their podcast and exchanging emails with most of them about my league for years before this. At that time, my growth flattened off and I saw the amount of paying players they got right off the start and it took all the wind out of my sails. That was the main reason I quit and decided to focus my time and energy in a new direction.

Thanks to all the interaction with the loyal players over the years, tate4, TonyC693, berno, TheWeapons, moto431, Jock, the BBMX brothers and so many more that I'm forgetting. Now I get to compete against you without the stress of running the league.

jock jock
1/3/2020 12:22 PM

Thanks for the update Justin, signed up again and ready to go. cool

Treddie912 Treddie912
1/3/2020 6:52 PM

I play both Pulp and Motocross Fantasy - although similar they are not the same and I enjoy playing both. Not sure why you need to choose. The more fantasy games the better in my opinion. Never realized there was such tension between the two sites - a user named Paris289 has played pulp fantasy the past 2 seasons, and I thought it was cool that Justin ran his own league and played Pulp but maybe it’s not the same person based on his post above. whatever - can’t wait to play both and win some prizes !

SPYGUY SPYGUY
1/3/2020 8:36 PM
Paris289 wrote:

Hey everyone, thanks for ...more

Yeah, but uh...you’re sort of leaving out the part about how you’re format was a direct copy of the motoxdream site that had been around for years and years.

moto431 moto431
1/3/2020 9:02 PM

Bring it Justin!! Braaaaaap

Paris289 Paris289
1/3/2020 10:10 PM

I do play both pulp and motocrossfantasy and am playing both again this year. I never said dont play pulp, I just said I lost my drive to run motocrossfantasy and wanted to let you know Im not involved in running the league any longer. I agree, the more fantasy the better and play both, it doubles your odds of winning. In fact, I was top 5 in pulp most of Mx last year only to fall to 11th at year end. I really don't have hard feeling towards Steve, JT, Dan, anyone over at pulp, I was mainly disappointed that my players were dropping off and most people thought pulp started the platform and was the original. Scott is supposed to make the MotocrossFantasy site better and so far he has. I just want everyone to keep supporting him as well. Also, yes, shout out to MotoXdream for the original format, they started this all. They were on their way out when I started mine and I wanted to keep the game going.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry