Motoduel Fantasy

22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
Hey all,

If anyone is interested in another Fantasy SX option I ask you try Motoduel, no great big prizes this year again but I have worked super hard on it and even rebuilt the site this year to include more rad features... Also constantly improving to make it better for everyone & taking on your feedback to make it bigger & better.

Heres a video about the site, Sign up!

Cheers all!

|
moto711
1/4/2019 9:29am
22Ryann wrote:
Hey all, If anyone is interested in another Fantasy SX option I ask you try Motoduel, no great big prizes this year again but I have...
Hey all,

If anyone is interested in another Fantasy SX option I ask you try Motoduel, no great big prizes this year again but I have worked super hard on it and even rebuilt the site this year to include more rad features... Also constantly improving to make it better for everyone & taking on your feedback to make it bigger & better.

Heres a video about the site, Sign up!

Cheers all!

Site looks rad! Just signed up and set up a private group. So how does that work does it just take your picks/points from your motocard in the motoduel league? Or can we pick separately for each group?
FerCzD
1/4/2019 9:37am
Best layout I have seen so far! Congrats. I'll be joining
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/4/2019 10:52am
Is there a Vital group?
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
1/4/2019 2:42pm
Very well done. I also like the picks system, it's a different concept from the others so very cool to mix it up and keeps fantasy interesting . Looking forward to it.

The Shop

22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
1/4/2019 9:28pm
Thanks for the feedback boys.

@moto711, originally I set it up to have people create there own leagues with there own picks but I decided that it would get out of hand pretty fast having to make different picks in different leagues and end up too complex for most people if they were in the main leagues and then their own leagues.

So currently we have the Main 450 league & 250 West league which become the mainstay leagues with everyone in them, and the groups basically become filters for the league to show only your group members results etc.

This way we can have a core amount of leagues, and users can create groups whenever they want to filter out the people they want to see more of. This will become more clear when the rounds continue on.

In future we will have the main leagues, along with paid leagues which will produce the money for the prize money at the end, the paid leagues I think we will have handicaps for them I think.

We also have the site primed for users to have there own private leagues / private paid leagues even, if they wanted to create one let's say just for the workplace, or vital etc.

Post a reply to: Motoduel Fantasy

The Latest