Musquin for USA

rpoint116
Edited Date/Time 8/5/2017 3:36am
There was a sarcastic post about Roczen racing for the USA at the MXoN.

I was thinking about Musquin riding for USA.

He seems to like it here and he keeps getting snubbed by frog nation.

Would he?

Could he?
|
8/4/2017 9:19pm
rpoint116 wrote:
There was a sarcastic post about Roczen racing for the USA at the MXoN. I was thinking about Musquin riding for USA. He seems to like...

Would he?

Could he?
It wasn't sarcastic, I'm pretty sure the IRS likes Kenny, and Kenny admirers Roger. But I didn't know Kenny already committed to Germany.
F.B
8/4/2017 9:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 9:25pm
Sure...

The Shop

rpoint116
8/4/2017 9:30pm
rpoint116 wrote:
There was a sarcastic post about Roczen racing for the USA at the MXoN. I was thinking about Musquin riding for USA. He seems to like...

Would he?

Could he?
It wasn't sarcastic, I'm pretty sure the IRS likes Kenny, and Kenny admirers Roger. But I didn't know Kenny already committed to Germany.
Apologies, I did not know he was healed up and in race condition. So will he be at Unadilla?

IMO beings he has recently raced for Germany in the MXoN I did not figure he would switch.

Marvin on the other hand has been passed over.
8/4/2017 9:39pm

Xrays am, fractured humerus, collarbone, separated shoulder. Cruzing pm. Wants to race tomorrow night.
tempura
8/4/2017 9:44pm
Geez...
USA has plenty of riders to choose from, don't panic..lol
Im sure Marv and Kenny are committed to their own countries..
That would be like Villopoto announcing he's going to ride for team GB, because he went over there to ride the GP's.
Much ty
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
8/4/2017 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 9:46pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/04/208220/s1200_20170802_092724.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/04/208221/s1200_20170802_161121.jpg[/img] Xrays am, fractured humerus, collarbone, separated shoulder. Cruzing pm. Wants to race tomorrow night.

Xrays am, fractured humerus, collarbone, separated shoulder. Cruzing pm. Wants to race tomorrow night.
Huh?
rmoto003
8/4/2017 9:49pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/04/208220/s1200_20170802_092724.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/04/208221/s1200_20170802_161121.jpg[/img] Xrays am, fractured humerus, collarbone, separated shoulder. Cruzing pm. Wants to race tomorrow night.

I know Marv is a smaller guy but damn he looks even smaller in this pic
cali11
8/4/2017 10:15pm
rpoint116 wrote:

Would he?

Could he?
Don't you guys know what the MXON race is about? No he is not a US Citzen, so no he could not ride for USA. Surely France would not pass on him. Now Reed is a US Citzen now, maybe he will.
tcallahan707
8/4/2017 10:38pm
What in the hell happened to this place in the past couple days? Vitards found a new deep end to go off of.
8/4/2017 10:51pm
Wow, like a pond of piranhas around here. I recall several riders riding for other countries a few years ago, that they weren't citizens of. As far as Roczen, I'm just saying he's a lot further along than you think.
Plugga
8/4/2017 10:58pm
So.....if you race in the US for a few years you automatically become eligible to ride for the US. Got it. Blink
KDXGarage
8/4/2017 11:02pm
See what happens when the circuit takes a week off??
8/4/2017 11:04pm
Jeez, well I guess this brings up a good question. I seem to remember riders riding for other countries a few years back (that they never raced in ). But the question is, what exactly is the official rule on this?
rpoint116
8/4/2017 11:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2017 11:10pm
rpoint116 wrote:

Would he?

Could he?
cali11 wrote:
Don't you guys know what the MXON race is about? No he is not a US Citzen, so no he could not ride for USA. Surely...
Don't you guys know what the MXON race is about? No he is not a US Citzen, so no he could not ride for USA. Surely France would not pass on him. Now Reed is a US Citzen now, maybe he will.
France HAS passed on him the past couple of years.

I thought I read that both him and his wife both received their US citizenship last fall. Maybe I was incorrect.

Not meaning to start and international crisis.
8/4/2017 11:14pm
rpoint116 wrote:

Would he?

Could he?
cali11 wrote:
Don't you guys know what the MXON race is about? No he is not a US Citzen, so no he could not ride for USA. Surely...
rpoint116 wrote:
France HAS passed on him the past couple of years. I thought I read that both him and his wife both received their US citizenship last...

I thought I read that both him and his wife both received their US citizenship last fall. Maybe I was incorrect.

Don't you know? These vitards are carnivores, just waiting at their keyboards to sink their teeth in.
8/4/2017 11:27pm
rpoint116 wrote:

Would he?

Could he?
rpoint116 wrote:
Apologies, I did not know he was healed up and in race condition. So will he be at Unadilla? IMO beings he has recently raced for...
Apologies, I did not know he was healed up and in race condition. So will he be at Unadilla?

IMO beings he has recently raced for Germany in the MXoN I did not figure he would switch.

Marvin on the other hand has been passed over.
It's been longer since Roczen rode for Germany than Musquin for France.
F.B
8/4/2017 11:46pm
Jeez, well I guess this brings up a good question. I seem to remember riders riding for other countries a few years back (that they never...
Jeez, well I guess this brings up a good question. I seem to remember riders riding for other countries a few years back (that they never raced in ). But the question is, what exactly is the official rule on this?
You can't compare Wilson riding for Canada (for example) with Roczen or Musquin riding for the USA. I would hope you understand the difference.
philG
8/4/2017 11:46pm
Maybe you could invade.
cali11
8/4/2017 11:54pm
rpoint116 wrote:

Would he?

Could he?
cali11 wrote:
rpoint116 wrote:
France HAS passed on him the past couple of years. I thought I read that both him and his wife both received their US citizenship last...

Well maybe they did, if he does have a US passport then he is good to go. I know Reed & his wife became US citizens
matze
Fantasy
3101st
8/5/2017 1:01am
Just imagine roczen & musquin are riding for usa.. And they win. Haha how strange. you couldnt even be proud of your team, because euros made your team win. Right?
Xavier
8/5/2017 1:11am
Marvin won't ride MXDN (need surgery to clean up the knee) but if he had, it'd have been for France, obviously.
There used to be a rule saying that if you had participated for a Nation in the past you could not switch to another, even if you had obtained a passport.
I guess it's no longer in effect; didn't J Mart ride for Puerto Rico, then USA ?
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
8/5/2017 1:12am

kzizok wrote:
Huh?
I took it to mean that this kid has heart and while broken up he still wants to race, and where is that heart in Tomac, etc...?

I hope the kid heals up quickly (and keeps that passion).
Robgvx
8/5/2017 1:13am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2017 1:16am
Plugga
8/5/2017 1:34am
Jeez, well I guess this brings up a good question. I seem to remember riders riding for other countries a few years back (that they never...
Vital MXDN rule #1.1 As soon as a non US citizen rides in the US they become a citizen.

Vital MXDN rule #1.2 Anyone who has not raced in the US is a "Euro". Pinch

8/5/2017 1:36am
matze wrote:
Just imagine roczen & musquin are riding for usa.. And they win. Haha how strange. you couldnt even be proud of your team, because euros made...
Just imagine roczen & musquin are riding for usa.. And they win. Haha how strange. you couldnt even be proud of your team, because euros made your team win. Right?
USA is a nation of immigrants. So hell yes we would be proud.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
8/5/2017 1:51am
matze wrote:
Just imagine roczen & musquin are riding for usa.. And they win. Haha how strange. you couldnt even be proud of your team, because euros made...
USA is a nation of immigrants. So hell yes we would be proud.
Thats funny

Post a reply to: Musquin for USA

The Latest