My Southwick Photos

ruskymx
Edited Date/Time 7/5/2018 6:44pm
I uploaded my photos from Southwick this past weekend. The majority of them are from the practices and the first motos, but there are some from the second motos but no where near as many. I found myself watching the racing instead of shooting pics. The spot I had along the fence for the second motos wasn't the greatest either so it didn't give me many good options. It was a hot one, but I spent most of the day in the Private Island Viewing area where there was some shade so that helped a lot.

You can check out all the pics HERE and below are some of my favorites from the weekend.

Are these the same guys in one of Pastrana's latest IG Posts?

Taking flagging into his own hands

This red-tailed hawk was circling most of the day. I think it had a nest in one of the trees in the infield.

Marvin was sending it off this tunnel jump

When you accidentally catch the third rider of the team in a shot....

Da rippa!

|
GD2
Fantasy
815th
7/4/2018 10:17am
Nice stuff!
dedi684
7/4/2018 10:23am
Yeah that hawks been around the last couple of years
ruskymx
7/4/2018 2:17pm
Thanks guys! This was the first time I bought a "special" ticket other than the All Day Racer X pass and I will admit, it was worth the extra money. I will definitely buy this pass again next year if I go.It has me thinking about VIP tickets for the MXoN.

The Shop

Motoxtombo
7/4/2018 7:45pm
Good stuff Jeff! Your colors look better than most of mine,The sun was so harsh.
ruskymx
7/5/2018 6:44pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
Good stuff Jeff! Your colors look better than most of mine,The sun was so harsh.
Thanks! Yes the sun was brutal and was part of the reason I didn't get many shots from the second motos. My spot wasn't the best by the spectator jump and the lighting wasn't very friendly.

The SkyShot at Unadilla is tough too in the morning from behind the fence. I usually have to try and get an angle from the face of the jump.

Post a reply to: My Southwick Photos

The Latest