My Unadilla Photos

ruskymx
Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 5:27pm
Wow! What a day at Unadilla! The weather was great for the most part for the first part of the day, I wasn't hot and the track was in great shape for the practices. It wasn't muddy or extremely rutted so the guys were having a lot of fun off the Sky Shot. Especially Crag....it seemed like he threw a big whip off of it every single lap. I was close to 1000 pictures just at the end of the practice sessions lol. You guys know what happened next with the weather. I do have to give a shout out and a thanks to Chad Sanner and Broc Schmelyun for the pass and the hospitality in the pits. They allowed me under the tent during the monsoon in between motos which was greatly appreciated!

Here's a link to my site with the full gallery.

|
TXDirt
8/15/2017 2:49pm
Nice gallery of photos. Love the mud ones!
ruskymx
8/15/2017 4:34pm
TXDirt wrote:
Nice gallery of photos. Love the mud ones!
Thanks! I think some of the mud shots came out great! I was hoping to get a side by side shot of two guys going around that turn with the guy on the outside getting showered in mud, but they were checking up and letting people pass at times. Sad
ruskymx
8/15/2017 5:27pm
Jordan421 wrote:
Who's that standing on the bike?
Steinke....him and another rider sat at the gate while the field took off for the second moto. After the field got through the first turn, I think it was #446 rode a wheelie down the start straight and Steinke stood on the seat and went down the start straight. 3-4 guys didn't take off right away in the 450 moto as well.

The Shop

Post a reply to: My Unadilla Photos

The Latest