My Unadilla Photos

ruskymx
Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 6:52pm
Better late than never, but I finally got through them and uploaded. Damn job getting in the way...lol I think I got some great shots from practice at the SkyShot. I was there early this year and had a spot in the bleachers and being overcast, the sun wasn't an issue for shooting from the spectator side.

Check them all out HERE

Eyes are closed

Filthy, before he got filthy

Here's what they did to try and stop guys from riding around the side of the step up before the SkyShot. It didn't last long

Congrats to Tyler Stepek on scoring his first national points! First time I saw him ride was in 2014 at the 2Stroke ShootOut at Sleepy Hollow on an 85cc

Wow! It's super easy to select a lot oh photos now Laughing

Thanks for looking!
|
joshflo
8/16/2018 4:45pm
Not quite “sick tomac pic” guy quality but still good
Motoxtombo
8/16/2018 6:15pm
Great shots Jeff ! You are right ,being on that side of the track at the Skyshot is pretty good when its cloudy,
Ken is looking right into your camera lens in a couple of your shots.

ruskymx
8/16/2018 6:52pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
Great shots Jeff ! You are right ,being on that side of the track at the Skyshot is pretty good when its cloudy, Ken is looking...
Great shots Jeff ! You are right ,being on that side of the track at the Skyshot is pretty good when its cloudy,
Ken is looking right into your camera lens in a couple of your shots.

I have a similar sequence of Ken from the other practice session. I may get one made into a poster and get him to sign it for my basement

Post a reply to: My Unadilla Photos

The Latest