My favorite moment of this years MXON.

RPM68
https://youtu.be/CJjZYrqz4Rw

I started singing the National Anthem while going from one spot to the next and the entire tunnel went nuts! While I had many great moments this weekend, at this moment, during this event; We are all Americans, unified for the love of Moto!

God Bless everyone and be safe heading home!
|
ledger
10/7/2018 9:24pm
Haha, that was awesome, why anyone would thumb it down... nevermind, lol. USA !!
10/7/2018 9:59pm
My favourite moments were 1. When a group of US fans heckled some non English speaking foreigners for not removing their hats during the national anthem.
2. When not one American removed their hats during the French national anthem. Then talked over it and couldn’t give a fuck.

How can anyone have such double standards?

10/7/2018 10:01pm
I will say I got mad respect for French fans. One guy had two French flags and a small American flag on top. That is classy.

I met a lot of nice people. Sweden, Denmark ....Argentina. All great people and we all love moto! What an event !!!!!
BR8ES
10/7/2018 10:04pm
109 wrote:
My favourite moments were 1. When a group of US fans heckled some non English speaking foreigners for not removing their hats during the national anthem...
My favourite moments were 1. When a group of US fans heckled some non English speaking foreigners for not removing their hats during the national anthem.
2. When not one American removed their hats during the French national anthem. Then talked over it and couldn’t give a fuck.

It's the American way on their soil, sad... but it would happen in other places too. Good thing is the French Team won the day and that is what matters.

The Shop

hyler199
10/8/2018 8:13pm
109 wrote:
My favourite moments were 1. When a group of US fans heckled some non English speaking foreigners for not removing their hats during the national anthem...

Lol ya some of the American fans were pretty douchey.

One of the guys I came with is Chinese and as we were walking some drunk white guy in a Monster T-shirt called him a Ni66er.

The other things were somewhat expected or tolerable but that was a bit over the top lol

Post a reply to: My favorite moment of this years MXON.

The Latest