Nationals Postponed Loretta's Next??

Titanium
I hope nooooooo...
|
ElliotB16
7/1/2020 12:18pm
Mx sports runs both so don’t see Loretta’s happening. Going to be a lot of pissed moto dads
oldblood
7/1/2020 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 12:22pm
The west coast Loretta's is this weekend at Washougal.

Tracktor
7/1/2020 12:27pm
oldblood wrote:
The west coast Loretta's is this weekend at Washougal.

Yeah we are racing it just for fun to see how my son does but not planning on going. The difference between the Nationals & Loretta's is it's one race & they probably already have the go ahead to run it.......
Titanium
7/1/2020 12:27pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
Mx sports runs both so don’t see Loretta’s happening. Going to be a lot of pissed moto dads
Agree, wish it wasn't so but sadly it seems inevitable at this point..

The Shop

DC
7/1/2020 12:29pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
The temporary postponement of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross has more to due with several of the states that host rounds of the series, as well as California, where many of the professional teams are based. Tennessee, where Loretta Lynn's is located, does not have the same current challenges that some of the other states have and we are confident that the amateur event will go on, with proper social-distancing protocols in place.

DC
Racer X
Titanium
7/1/2020 12:33pm
DC wrote:
The temporary postponement of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross has more to due with several of the states that host rounds of the series, as well as...
The temporary postponement of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross has more to due with several of the states that host rounds of the series, as well as California, where many of the professional teams are based. Tennessee, where Loretta Lynn's is located, does not have the same current challenges that some of the other states have and we are confident that the amateur event will go on, with proper social-distancing protocols in place.

DC
Racer X
Great News DC!!!!!
oceantrav
7/1/2020 12:34pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
DC wrote:
The temporary postponement of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross has more to due with several of the states that host rounds of the series, as well as...

DC
Racer X
Good to hear, my kid is so excited to go for his first time!
MX304
Fantasy
3753rd
7/1/2020 12:58pm
I don't see the nationals or Loretta's happening at all this year.
motodad312
7/1/2020 1:15pm
ElliotB16 wrote:
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
oceantrav wrote:
ditto...first time for my son. have family coming in from all over to camp and watch. Can't wait!
oceantrav
7/1/2020 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2020 1:36pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
oceantrav wrote:
motodad312 wrote:
ditto...first time for my son. have family coming in from all over to camp and watch. Can't wait!
Right, we made it in the 4-6 ebike class too (couldn’t keep it on two wheels in the pw50 class...smh). After this year he won’t ever make it in the 7-8 classes and above. Too competitive, and we ride once a week if we’re lucky.

Even bought a class A motorhome just for this trip last we l lol

Plus side, I will save a lot of money if they cancel LL lol
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
7/1/2020 6:18pm
My best friend's nephew is getting a shot on an MCR bike at Washougal this weekend. I obviously hope Loretta's happens, but man I would be so bummed for all the kids working their asses off to try and make it this year if it doesn't. Luke included because that kid has been absolutely ripping lately.

Post a reply to: Nationals Postponed Loretta's Next??

The Latest