Need some quick info on the 17' and 18' CRF250.

jeffro503
12/2/2017 11:32am
Hey Jeffro, seeing your from good ol’ Oregon what shop are you buying from? My brother is looking at buying a bike but not sure where...
Hey Jeffro, seeing your from good ol’ Oregon what shop are you buying from? My brother is looking at buying a bike but not sure where to go.

I’ve bought my bikes from motosport Hillsboro, but it’s kinda a far trek for me (coming from Oregon City).

Tracktor wrote:
Call Gabe at Motosport. Solid dude to deal with and that's from a guy who doesn't like salespeople.......
I agree Man. Gabe is usually who I deal with when I buy.

@Sharkey.....nice your buddy picked one up. Nothing like a new freshie.
bsharkey
12/3/2017 8:44am
hey jeff. my friend Josh rode his new 18 yesterday. LOVES the bike. said its the best bike hes ever had right off the showroom floor. the forks were awesome. only complaint was when he got tired it was harder to ride because of the lack of bottom end. he already got a Yosh pipe but its not on yet. apparenty that is supposed to help out there some
Tracktor
12/5/2017 3:07pm
bsharkey wrote:
hey jeff. my friend Josh rode his new 18 yesterday. LOVES the bike. said its the best bike hes ever had right off the showroom floor...
hey jeff. my friend Josh rode his new 18 yesterday. LOVES the bike. said its the best bike hes ever had right off the showroom floor. the forks were awesome. only complaint was when he got tired it was harder to ride because of the lack of bottom end. he already got a Yosh pipe but its not on yet. apparenty that is supposed to help out there some
I felt the same way after spending the day at Horn on the 17 KX250f. All am going to do is switch to my Flex bars and put our graphics on it. Other than that I don't see any needed changes. My boy loves his also. This bike gave me the stoke back for riding I was worried was lost...........
crockett
12/5/2017 3:34pm
Nice thing about old gen bike is availability of parts..

The Shop

Post a reply to: Need some quick info on the 17' and 18' CRF250.

The Latest