New Fasthouse jerseys

731chopper
Fantasy
355th
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 1:26pm
I got a new jersey from Fasthouse recently and it is different than my others that I’ve bought over the past couple of years. The material is thinner and the fit is different. I normally wear a size small and this new one fits fine in the stomach and chest (although a little tighter) but the jersey is short. I don’t see how this is going to stay tucked into my pants. I also noticed it no longer says Made in USA.

I know the pants weren’t ever Made in USA but do they outsource the jerseys overseas now?
|
scrubz
5/31/2018 7:56am
Interesting, I was at Chapparal last weekend and asked to see one of the Fasthouse hats under the glass display cabinet. I looked at it, but the bottom of the bill was green so I did not buy it. I wear solid black hats only. The lady said that seems to be everybody’s comments with their hats and something about them changing a lot of stuff up soon.
FiendzCC
5/31/2018 8:27am
Do they still sell for the same price?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/31/2018 10:11am Edited Date/Time 5/31/2018 9:53pm
I have ordered several shirts and jerseys etc the last few months and it seems what you order and what you get are different. Unsure
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
5/31/2018 10:13am
scrubz wrote:
Interesting, I was at Chapparal last weekend and asked to see one of the Fasthouse hats under the glass display cabinet. I looked at it, but...
Interesting, I was at Chapparal last weekend and asked to see one of the Fasthouse hats under the glass display cabinet. I looked at it, but the bottom of the bill was green so I did not buy it. I wear solid black hats only. The lady said that seems to be everybody’s comments with their hats and something about them changing a lot of stuff up soon.
Do you tuck your ears too?

The Shop

jeffro503
5/31/2018 10:46am
731chopper wrote:
I got a new jersey from Fasthouse recently and it is different than my others that I’ve bought over the past couple of years. The material...
I got a new jersey from Fasthouse recently and it is different than my others that I’ve bought over the past couple of years. The material is thinner and the fit is different. I normally wear a size small and this new one fits fine in the stomach and chest (although a little tighter) but the jersey is short. I don’t see how this is going to stay tucked into my pants. I also noticed it no longer says Made in USA.

I know the pants weren’t ever Made in USA but do they outsource the jerseys overseas now?
Chopper....did you buy directly from fasthouse , or another retailer? I know you can get the downhill mtn bike jersey's , which I believe are made different from the moto-x jersey's. Are you sure you didn't get one of those? I just got my full red/white set a few weeks ago....and it's the same as the stuff I bought last year.
scrubz
5/31/2018 10:55am
scrubz wrote:
Interesting, I was at Chapparal last weekend and asked to see one of the Fasthouse hats under the glass display cabinet. I looked at it, but...
T-Fish wrote:
Do you tuck your ears too?
Laughing
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
5/31/2018 11:09am
jeffro503 wrote:
Chopper....did you buy directly from fasthouse , or another retailer? I know you can get the downhill mtn bike jersey's , which I believe are made...
Chopper....did you buy directly from fasthouse , or another retailer? I know you can get the downhill mtn bike jersey's , which I believe are made different from the moto-x jersey's. Are you sure you didn't get one of those? I just got my full red/white set a few weeks ago....and it's the same as the stuff I bought last year.
I ordered directly from them. My local dealer recently started selling their stuff so I bought some pants from my dealer and they seem to be the same. I noticed the jersey was different feeling in the store and I wanted my name/number printed on the back anyways so I ordered that directly from them. I was thinking maybe the jersey they sell to dealers is different than what they sell directly but it appears to be the same.

I still like the stuff but was curious if they changed the maker of the jersey.
wacker
5/31/2018 11:35am
Some of the jerseys are Made in the USA and some are made by the same supplier as the pants. If you check out their online store you can see the difference in price point. $55 vs $65. Also, the overseas made jerseys are distinguished "L1". The fit should be pretty close, but may not be identical. They also use a similar, but different material.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
5/31/2018 11:46am
wacker wrote:
Some of the jerseys are Made in the USA and some are made by the same supplier as the pants. If you check out their online...
Some of the jerseys are Made in the USA and some are made by the same supplier as the pants. If you check out their online store you can see the difference in price point. $55 vs $65. Also, the overseas made jerseys are distinguished "L1". The fit should be pretty close, but may not be identical. They also use a similar, but different material.
Thank you!
jeffro503
5/31/2018 12:18pm
wacker wrote:
Some of the jerseys are Made in the USA and some are made by the same supplier as the pants. If you check out their online...
I'll be damned. I never noticed that on their site. Good to know.
Vet57
6/1/2018 8:58am
I have purchased several jerseys/pants/apparel and the sizing was good for me at least. Don't know what they're malfunction is these days as I have emailed them a few times in the last couple months and they never respond. Last year I always had prompt responses from them.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
6/1/2018 10:05am
Guess I’m a SoCal goon. I’m in Texas but I’ll be sure to report back for advice on what to wear next time I visit LA.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
6/1/2018 11:08am
Looks like Troy Lee bought out all the fasthouse gear and just put his logo on it. I remember when Troy Lee was leading the way with new designs and cutting edge ideas . Blush

aroark247
6/1/2018 12:09pm
scrubz wrote:
@lostboy819 Troy Lee used to make all of Fasthouse gear.

@scrubz All snapbacks used to have green under bills. That has nothing to do with Fasthouse. More than likely they have never made their own hats, probably new era does and puts the company logos on them.
wacker
6/1/2018 1:53pm
aroark247 wrote:
@lostboy819 Troy Lee used to make all of Fasthouse gear. @scrubz All snapbacks used to have green under bills. That has nothing to do with Fasthouse...
@lostboy819 Troy Lee used to make all of Fasthouse gear.

@scrubz All snapbacks used to have green under bills. That has nothing to do with Fasthouse. More than likely they have never made their own hats, probably new era does and puts the company logos on them.
Both of those statements are false. Troy Lee never made any Fasthouse gear. Troy Lee logos were placed on some Fasthouse jerseys in the past with their partnership in Day in the Dirt.

Yes, some of snapbacks do come stock with green under the bills and just have logos placed on them, BUT Fasthouse does have their own line of hats, not branded Otto, New Era, etc.....

Oh, and Vet57... they recently moved into a new building and were having issues with internet service for a long time so that may have been part of the delay. I believe they are pretty well settled in now.

Finally, I think some of that newer gear is a little bit of a dig at FH from the Troy Lee guys as I don't think they are too pumped on what Fasthouse grew into and definitely liked all of the free attention they were getting when it was just jerseys and Troy Lee pants. That, and well...the look sells, obviously.

Anything else, I'll be here all day.

aroark247
6/1/2018 3:34pm
wacker wrote:
Both of those statements are false. Troy Lee never made any Fasthouse gear. Troy Lee logos were placed on some Fasthouse jerseys in the past with...
Both of those statements are false. Troy Lee never made any Fasthouse gear. Troy Lee logos were placed on some Fasthouse jerseys in the past with their partnership in Day in the Dirt.

Yes, some of snapbacks do come stock with green under the bills and just have logos placed on them, BUT Fasthouse does have their own line of hats, not branded Otto, New Era, etc.....

Oh, and Vet57... they recently moved into a new building and were having issues with internet service for a long time so that may have been part of the delay. I believe they are pretty well settled in now.

Finally, I think some of that newer gear is a little bit of a dig at FH from the Troy Lee guys as I don't think they are too pumped on what Fasthouse grew into and definitely liked all of the free attention they were getting when it was just jerseys and Troy Lee pants. That, and well...the look sells, obviously.

Anything else, I'll be here all day.

Do you work for Fasthouse?

If you don't then you kind of sound asshole-ish. Maybe I'm reading this wrong and I don't know,
wacker
6/1/2018 3:39pm
aroark247 wrote:

If you don't then you kind of sound asshole-ish. Maybe I'm reading this wrong and I don't know,
Did. But, I have been pretty heavily involved before and after my time there. It's basically family. I'd say these days I am more of a sponsored rider but I may or may not have designed a fair bit of the stuff they had or currently have.

Sorry, not trying to be an asshole, just stating facts.
Frank
6/1/2018 4:10pm
Look at their website. The majority of the line is SOLD OUT except small or medium sizes. It was a good run.
6/1/2018 4:16pm
aroark247 wrote:

When did getting told you were wrong become asshole-ish? Because you're wrong dude lol

This is a topic that's been covered before, TLD never made fasthouse gear
GoldenKTM
6/1/2018 4:45pm
Frank wrote:
Look at their website. The majority of the line is SOLD OUT except small or medium sizes. It was a good run.
It seems like every new jersey they come out with is gone in a week or two.
aroark247
6/2/2018 11:29am
wacker wrote:
Did. But, I have been pretty heavily involved before and after my time there. It's basically family. I'd say these days I am more of a...
Did. But, I have been pretty heavily involved before and after my time there. It's basically family. I'd say these days I am more of a sponsored rider but I may or may not have designed a fair bit of the stuff they had or currently have.

Sorry, not trying to be an asshole, just stating facts.
Well then I stand corrected.

It's hard to read tone through text.
aroark247
6/2/2018 11:32am
When did getting told you were wrong become asshole-ish? Because you're wrong dude lol This is a topic that's been covered before, TLD never made fasthouse...
When did getting told you were wrong become asshole-ish? Because you're wrong dude lol

Hey guy cool it. Nothing to LOL about here...
Racer111
6/2/2018 1:26pm
When did getting told you were wrong become asshole-ish? Because you're wrong dude lol This is a topic that's been covered before, TLD never made fasthouse...

aroark247 wrote:
Hey guy cool it. Nothing to LOL about here...
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Post a reply to: New Fasthouse jerseys

The Latest