New moto spy episide today

drt410
New episode looked great detailing the first half of the sx series. The title was interesting... “the rise of Super Cooper”, luckily they had been following him because after this run hes gone on it worked out perfect.

Some pretty cool insight

https://youtu.be/OkMQxGo1kMI

I liked Zachos quote at the end “4 guys separated by 2 points after 6 rounds now, Ive been watching supercross for a long time now i dont remember anything even close to that.”

Me either... Its nuts that the series had the most hype going into it from almost any I can remember, and its played out completely different from any of the reasons why it was so hyped up, but actually making it even better. The 250s have been great so far as well.

I also liked Weege saying something else thats made this season different is how the top guys (Ken, Tomac) screwed their chances up last year, and Ando ended up winning it. So this year your seeing them + plus other guys who also learned from their mistakes all trying to be much more methodical with their approach to the championship and this has lead to how close its been like what Zacho was saying. Its been one for the ages...
|

Post a reply to: New moto spy episide today

The Latest