Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

BobbyM
6/27/2018 11:40am
Maybe Stroupe can step up for this babe.
mxb2
6/27/2018 12:02pm
Kyle_McNab wrote:
I mean he ask for it to be posted by posting it online but you don’t have to blow it up and think it’s funny to...
I mean he ask for it to be posted by posting it online but you don’t have to blow it up and think it’s funny to see someone struggle. Even tho most of its self inflicted. this really has nothing to do with dirt bike racing . Must be bored... I mean think about his poor kid
mxb2 wrote:
Maybe nico should think about his kid.
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Never said he shouldn’t. Not trying to defend the guy but whatever dude guess you don’t get the point.like I said his problems are self inflicted...
Never said he shouldn’t. Not trying to defend the guy but whatever dude guess you don’t get the point.like I said his problems are self inflicted but it really sucks for his kid that’s all...
I got the point, like i said. Nico doesnt care. Yep sure sucks for the child. Nobody to blame but nico.
Kyle_McNab
6/27/2018 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 12:11pm
mxb2 wrote:
Maybe nico should think about his kid.
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Never said he shouldn’t. Not trying to defend the guy but whatever dude guess you don’t get the point.like I said his problems are self inflicted...
Never said he shouldn’t. Not trying to defend the guy but whatever dude guess you don’t get the point.like I said his problems are self inflicted but it really sucks for his kid that’s all...
mxb2 wrote:
I got the point, like i said. Nico doesnt care. Yep sure sucks for the child. Nobody to blame but nico.
Yup I’ve seen a lot of threads of him doing shady shit
Torco1
6/27/2018 12:06pm
Soooooooo, does this mean she's available?

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/27/2018 12:15pm
Darryl916 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/27/270691/s1200_Capture_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/27/270690/s1200_Capture_2.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/27/270695/s1200_Capture_3.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/27/270692/s1200_Capture_4.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/27/270689/s1200_Capture_5.jpg[/img] OMG what a catastrophic turn of events! Sharing for domestic assault awareness/prevention....

OMG what a catastrophic turn of events! Sharing for domestic assault awareness/prevention....
Like the saying goes" if you don't want everyone to see you shit then you need to shut the door" Cool
shredder22
6/27/2018 12:34pm
MXD wrote:
"This will probably get deleted but enjoy while it lasts." That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about...
"This will probably get deleted but enjoy while it lasts."

That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about a guy accusing his girl of cheating and then the girl accusing him of still being a drug addict and then he says "she fucks me in front of her kids" and she wraps it up by posting a picture of her black eye, insinuating that he beat her. There is absolutely nothing to enjoy about any of that. But admitting that it will probably get deleted tells me that you already knew that.
Don't read it if you don't want to. There are probably a lot of people out there that think its crazy we ENJOY riding dirt bikes. Who are you to tell someone what they can and can't enjoy. That info is public. OP did nothing wrong. Go whine somewhere else
richter28
Fantasy
156th
6/27/2018 12:39pm
526 wrote:
I am guessing her old husband was His old practice mechanic that was living him while trying to clean his shit up. What a Hot Mess...
I am guessing her old husband was His old practice mechanic that was living him while trying to clean his shit up. What a Hot Mess all the way around, Drama BS only addicts have time fro drama like this !!!!!!

Feel sorry for those Kids they are the Victims
That's a pretty accurate guess... Whistling
MXD
6/27/2018 12:42pm
MXD wrote:
"This will probably get deleted but enjoy while it lasts." That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about...

That sums up what is wrong with the world today. What is there to enjoy about a guy accusing his girl of cheating and then the girl accusing him of still being a drug addict and then he says "she fucks me in front of her kids" and she wraps it up by posting a picture of her black eye, insinuating that he beat her. There is absolutely nothing to enjoy about any of that. But admitting that it will probably get deleted tells me that you already knew that.
shredder22 wrote:
Don't read it if you don't want to. There are probably a lot of people out there that think its crazy we ENJOY riding dirt bikes...
Don't read it if you don't want to. There are probably a lot of people out there that think its crazy we ENJOY riding dirt bikes. Who are you to tell someone what they can and can't enjoy. That info is public. OP did nothing wrong. Go whine somewhere else
It takes a special kind of stupid to draw a parallel between the worlds perception of riding a dirt bike and beating your girlfriend while hooked on drugs. Please don't reproduce.
newmann
6/27/2018 1:09pm
Don't post anything about motorcycle thieves, but this 8th grade stuff here rocks...
Ericrob7
6/27/2018 1:18pm
scootch wrote:
Who gives a shit about this crackhead?
We all once did, but he's lost himself and everyone else that used to support him.
500guy
6/27/2018 1:22pm
newmann wrote:
Don't post anything about motorcycle thieves, but this 8th grade stuff here rocks...
Alleged Thieves , LOL
rehan53
6/27/2018 1:33pm
scootch wrote:
Who gives a shit about this crackhead?
RonJon wrote:
this
You guys both clicked into the thread.
byke
6/27/2018 1:46pm
I just wish he'd hit bottom already. Go blow a hobo for a rock, cry a whole bunch and then get some treatment. Yeesh, just sort it out man.
hillbilly
6/27/2018 2:04pm
Reality is for people who can't face drugs
6/27/2018 2:20pm
One-Hander wrote:
How does posting this here help anyone? This is what is wrong with the world just as much as what was posted.
If you post your problems in public, expect the public to read/comment on it.
danman
6/27/2018 2:36pm
526 wrote:
I am guessing her old husband was His old practice mechanic that was living him while trying to clean his shit up. What a Hot Mess...
I am guessing her old husband was His old practice mechanic that was living him while trying to clean his shit up. What a Hot Mess all the way around, Drama BS only addicts have time fro drama like this !!!!!!

Feel sorry for those Kids they are the Victims
Yeah, Nico seems to like married women. Repeat offender here.
PJ205
6/27/2018 3:13pm
Wow... what a mess. On a side note, I like how Izzi tries to trash her for the sex in front of her kids thing... he's just as crappy for doing it.
plowboy
6/27/2018 3:14pm
BobbyM wrote:
Maybe Stroupe can step up for this babe.
Enter Bobby swingin' a chainsaw. This party's gettin' rough...if I can find my underwear...I'm goin' home.
shredder22
6/27/2018 3:23pm
MXD wrote:

shredder22 wrote:
Don't read it if you don't want to. There are probably a lot of people out there that think its crazy we ENJOY riding dirt bikes...
MXD wrote:
It takes a special kind of stupid to draw a parallel between the worlds perception of riding a dirt bike and beating your girlfriend while hooked...
It takes a special kind of stupid to draw a parallel between the worlds perception of riding a dirt bike and beating your girlfriend while hooked on drugs. Please don't reproduce.
LMAO yeah that's exactly what I said. Again go whine somewhere else. And please don't reproduce and pass your crybaby genes on
6/27/2018 3:34pm
Knobbyjake wrote:
I just don't get blaming prescription drugs for getting addicted to heroin. I was taking Vicodin for 9 years after multiple injuries and surgeries and I...
I just don't get blaming prescription drugs for getting addicted to heroin. I was taking Vicodin for 9 years after multiple injuries and surgeries and I didn't get hooked or crave them. I was on a monthly pill count and never missed it. Because of the "opioid epidemic " they were taken from me. Nothing else I've been given works for me. How does taking pills cause you to shoot up? Thanks junkies.
Heres how it works. Hospitals get more money from the government when they do a better job of treating a patient's pain. So if you have an addictive personality it is really easy to get hooked. All you have to do is say that your pain is a "10 out of 10" for them to main line some pharmaceutical heroin (Dilaudid) right in. You then get switched to oral pain meds when they discharge you, because they can't send you home with an IV.

A patient told me a story about how her brother was in jail after getting hooked on pain meds due to his broken neck. He would rob and steal to pay for his addiction. Imagine all the horrible things that have happened in the world because somebody was trying to feed their addiction. People have probably actually died because of it. Lives have been ruined. Nico is a perfect example of that. Treating pain is important, but we have gone way off the deep end with it since politicians thought it was a good idea to encourage hospitals to hand out in narcotics like candy.
shredder22
6/27/2018 3:49pm
Heres how it works. Hospitals get more money from the government when they do a better job of treating a patient's pain. So if you have...
Heres how it works. Hospitals get more money from the government when they do a better job of treating a patient's pain. So if you have an addictive personality it is really easy to get hooked. All you have to do is say that your pain is a "10 out of 10" for them to main line some pharmaceutical heroin (Dilaudid) right in. You then get switched to oral pain meds when they discharge you, because they can't send you home with an IV.

A patient told me a story about how her brother was in jail after getting hooked on pain meds due to his broken neck. He would rob and steal to pay for his addiction. Imagine all the horrible things that have happened in the world because somebody was trying to feed their addiction. People have probably actually died because of it. Lives have been ruined. Nico is a perfect example of that. Treating pain is important, but we have gone way off the deep end with it since politicians thought it was a good idea to encourage hospitals to hand out in narcotics like candy.
x2
wreckitrandy
6/27/2018 4:01pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I...
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I will get addicted to painkillers today and turn it into a heroin addiction.

The poor kid was forced into riding when he wasn't ready and was fed pain pills to get them back on the bike, there's plenty of blame to go around in this kid's case. Not every manager is the hero everybody makes them out to be.
Don't blame DeCoster for Izzi's collapse. That's weak in the extreme.
MR. X
6/27/2018 4:51pm
What injury was he dealing with when he got hooked on pills?
BobbyM
6/27/2018 5:27pm
MR. X wrote:
Fractured his wrist trying to pry open a bottle of percs.
omalley
6/27/2018 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 5:35pm
MR. X wrote:
When he stepped off the bike in supercross on his Suzuki and exploded his lower leg (if memory serves it was the heel, ankle, leg or a combination). Severe injury. I don’t doubt a bit that “the Man” pushed him with ultimatums...
BUT:
Izzy was already reportedly hanging out with a bad crowd, doing things he shouldn’t be doing, not doing things he should’ve been doing, and was reportedly warned about it by RD. I have no doubt that RD would’ve been more flexible had Izzi been putting in the work and not hanging out with the party crowd.
wreckitrandy
6/27/2018 5:36pm
MR. X wrote:
I think he ruined his feet or ankles at Daytona one year when he was on Zookies. DeCoster didn't visit him in the hospital and scared him for life I guess.

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

The Latest