Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

RonJon
6/28/2018 4:56am
Once again. Why does anyone care what this crackhead does?
hillbilly
6/28/2018 5:00am
RonJon wrote:
Once again. Why does anyone care what this crackhead does?
Today's entertainment was yesterday's tragity
Beeby
6/28/2018 5:39am
526 wrote:
She just got Busted in April with County Possession of THC under 25 grams Forf. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea so she is no...
She just got Busted in April with County Possession of THC under 25 grams Forf. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea so she is no Prize either !!!!

Dane County Case Number 2018FO000791 Dane County vs. Alexa Mackenzie Schutz
Isn’t that cannabis? Or a by product of it? If that’s all she is guilty of I don’t think we need to be worried she slipped back to dark ways
Trickamoto
6/28/2018 7:44am
UpTiTe wrote:
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I...
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I will get addicted to painkillers today and turn it into a heroin addiction.

The poor kid was forced into riding when he wasn't ready and was fed pain pills to get them back on the bike, there's plenty of blame to go around in this kid's case. Not every manager is the hero everybody makes them out to be.
In all 5 pages you're the biggest fool in here. As long as there's attitudes like yours, junkies will always have a shoulder to cry on and they'll keep ruining lives and OD'ing.

The Shop

500guy
6/28/2018 7:53am
No idea why this post wasn't dumbgeoned 5 pages ago.
6/28/2018 8:02am
500guy wrote:
GuyB even commented a few pages back, surprised its still up.
milliebays
6/28/2018 8:08am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 8:10am
500guy wrote:
It got scrubbed. Two of my replies are missing. Hes letting it burn itself out since Izzi isnt "industry" anymore. I agree its not really news tho and is too TMZ for moto section. Other than the post surgery opioid problem, (TRIGGER WARNING) which Izzi lost the excuse for a long time ago IMHO
byke
6/28/2018 8:13am
byke wrote:
+1. It's 2018, everybody knows what meth and heroin do. It's been well beyond cliche for years.
I've had more than a few people come into the ER because they smoked "bad meth." As soon as they start talking about the bad meth...
I've had more than a few people come into the ER because they smoked "bad meth."

As soon as they start talking about the bad meth I always stop then right there and remind them that all meth is bad meth. It's funny every time.
Haha! That's pretty good.
BobbyM
6/28/2018 8:27am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 8:28am
500guy wrote:
Why is As the world turns still on every day ... There's yer sign. Even guyb likes a good soap opera.
SWMX
6/28/2018 8:28am
when do we stop posting about the guy? kind of a stain on the moto community.
byke
6/28/2018 8:33am
526 wrote:
She just got Busted in April with County Possession of THC under 25 grams Forf. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea so she is no...
She just got Busted in April with County Possession of THC under 25 grams Forf. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea so she is no Prize either !!!!

Beeby wrote:
Isn’t that cannabis? Or a by product of it? If that’s all she is guilty of I don’t think we need to be worried she slipped...
Isn’t that cannabis? Or a by product of it? If that’s all she is guilty of I don’t think we need to be worried she slipped back to dark ways
I was gonna say, who cares. And his avatar is chugging whiskey lol.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
6/28/2018 8:42am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 8:46am
UpTiTe wrote:
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I...
Most will disagree with me, but I feel sorry for the guy. It's not like he woke up one morning and said hey I think I will get addicted to painkillers today and turn it into a heroin addiction.

The poor kid was forced into riding when he wasn't ready and was fed pain pills to get them back on the bike, there's plenty of blame to go around in this kid's case. Not every manager is the hero everybody makes them out to be.
Trickamoto wrote:
In all 5 pages you're the biggest fool in here. As long as there's attitudes like yours, junkies will always have a shoulder to cry on...
In all 5 pages you're the biggest fool in here. As long as there's attitudes like yours, junkies will always have a shoulder to cry on and they'll keep ruining lives and OD'ing.
I'm the fool because I'm the only one in this whole thread that has any idea what happened? Lmao at you.

You don't know s*** about me so don't presume to think you do. One thing I can guarantee you, he doesn't have my shoulder to cry on. Just saying the circumstances that led up to his addiction are awfully shity, and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he is in.

Again, the kid didn't choose to be addicted to painkillers. He was an 18 year old kid that was told that if he didn't take care of it he was going to lose his big dollar Factory ride.
byke
6/28/2018 8:48am
If the people on his team would have given him the help he asked for? Kinda pushing the blame the wrong way there, isn't it? I'm sure he's asked for help a hundred times, but when he's not actually ready for the fight, asking for help really just means, "please do it for me using magic".
Mr. CrossUp
6/28/2018 8:54am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 8:55am
UpTiTe wrote:
I'm the fool because I'm the only one in this whole thread that has any idea what happened? Lmao at you. You don't know s*** about...
I'm the fool because I'm the only one in this whole thread that has any idea what happened? Lmao at you.

You don't know s*** about me so don't presume to think you do. One thing I can guarantee you, he doesn't have my shoulder to cry on. Just saying the circumstances that led up to his addiction are awfully shity, and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he is in.

Again, the kid didn't choose to be addicted to painkillers. He was an 18 year old kid that was told that if he didn't take care of it he was going to lose his big dollar Factory ride.
"....and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he is in." So its the "people on his team's fault"? F.T.B.
Mr. CrossUp
6/28/2018 9:07am
So he asked for help and the "team people " just turned around and walked away? Those S.O.B.'s. Well its no wonder he's so messed up. I am sorry that I was so hard on him. Poor guy
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
6/28/2018 9:07am
UpTiTe wrote:
I'm the fool because I'm the only one in this whole thread that has any idea what happened? Lmao at you. You don't know s*** about...

"....and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he...
"....and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he is in." So its the "people on his team's fault"? F.T.B.
Missed the point by a mile.

So many people in this thread are absolutely naive to the beginnings of addiction. I'll also say that a lot of you were coming down hard on a kid that is just one of several in this industry. Painkillers are a rapid problem in this sport, a little hidden secret nobody wants you to know about.
6/28/2018 9:14am
All around sucks to hear..... What's the bigger problem in moto, pain killers or p.e.d's?

Kyle_McNab
6/28/2018 9:18am
UpTiTe wrote:

"....and and if the people on his team would have gave him the help that he asked for he wouldn't be in the mess that he...
UpTiTe wrote:
Missed the point by a mile. So many people in this thread are absolutely naive to the beginnings of addiction. I'll also say that a lot...
Missed the point by a mile.

So many people in this thread are absolutely naive to the beginnings of addiction. I'll also say that a lot of you were coming down hard on a kid that is just one of several in this industry. Painkillers are a rapid problem in this sport, a little hidden secret nobody wants you to know about.
Idk maybe initially when his foot injury happened but he sames like he has had more than enough chances. thats over 10 years now. You’d think you would want to raise your lil girl not all pilled out. shame
JAFO92
6/28/2018 9:21am
jleews6 wrote:
What i cant understand is how does a girl like her that has kids expect to have any kind of future for her and her kids...
What i cant understand is how does a girl like her that has kids expect to have any kind of future for her and her kids with a junkie ? I just dont get it.

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
6/28/2018 9:22am
All around sucks to hear..... What's the bigger problem in moto, pain killers or p.e.d's?

Peds arent putting ex factory riders in prison.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
6/28/2018 9:28am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Idk maybe initially when his foot injury happened but he sames like he has had more than enough chances. thats over 10 years now. You’d think...
Idk maybe initially when his foot injury happened but he sames like he has had more than enough chances. thats over 10 years now. You’d think you would want to raise your lil girl not all pilled out. shame
Addiction is a mother, I watched the 15 year old kid, a kid who I helped learn how to ride a motorcycle 15 year old Prospect who started taking painkillers because of a neck injury. Nobody had any idea what was going on, just thought he was going through painkillers faster than what they had expected but the parents are naive.

Once they cut him off, he ran away from home, came back home broke into the house beat up his mother and took everything he can get his hands on, including her wedding ring. This was an extremely good kid who is nothing but a mama's boy all of his life.
aroark247
6/28/2018 9:31am
Hey Guy B or ML512 can we get this post moved, maybe not clicked but moved?

We need room for important quad stuff.
kstyle
6/28/2018 10:56am
Remember when Nico dated Weimer’s now wife and then she left him for Weimer and then left Weimer for Nico and then got a moustache tattoo and left Nico back for Weimer. He was in a better place then.
billyp330
6/28/2018 11:09am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Idk maybe initially when his foot injury happened but he sames like he has had more than enough chances. thats over 10 years now. You’d think...
UpTiTe wrote:
Addiction is a mother, I watched the 15 year old kid, a kid who I helped learn how to ride a motorcycle 15 year old Prospect...
Addiction is a mother, I watched the 15 year old kid, a kid who I helped learn how to ride a motorcycle 15 year old Prospect who started taking painkillers because of a neck injury. Nobody had any idea what was going on, just thought he was going through painkillers faster than what they had expected but the parents are naive.

Once they cut him off, he ran away from home, came back home broke into the house beat up his mother and took everything he can get his hands on, including her wedding ring. This was an extremely good kid who is nothing but a mama's boy all of his life.
Sounds like he was too much of a mama's boy.

Here a nice little thing to think about. There is more people in this world whom have taken pain pills and not gotten addicted, then those that have. So prove its the pills or the Dr. that prescribes the pills fault and not the users. Is it a mental issue that some people are born with? Maybe, but then again there is a good amount of people whom have beaten addiction, even after years of abuse, so how can you explain that if its just a "disease".

Fact is its the user's choice. It sucks to hear and see, but for me its hard to feel sympathy for. I watched my bro get drugged out of his mind with Oxy when he hurt himself and was at the ER for a few weeks. Yet, he hasn't taken a pill since he got out of physical therapy (almost a year now). My father was also prescribed some heavy pain killers (cant remember exactly what they were) when he broke his back and a separate time when he completely destroyed his shoulder, yet never had an issue throwing the pills out after a few weeks. Personally, I havent taken anything stronger then some high strength Tylenol (no major injuries so far and hopefully never) so i cant completely say I know what its like, but again look around. There are tons of everyday people that have had extreme injuries at all different ages and been prescribed pain killers that never had issues with addiction. Btw, I do have family members that are/were drug addicts as well, so dont think that I feel this way simply because no one in my family has had an addiction.

I feel horrible for his kid and hope that he/she can learn from his mistakes and make better decisions.
Forty
6/28/2018 11:35am
LMAO.
davistld01
6/28/2018 11:46am
526 wrote:

Beeby wrote:
Isn’t that cannabis? Or a by product of it? If that’s all she is guilty of I don’t think we need to be worried she slipped...
Relapse is relapse...the weed is just more socially acceptable nowadays. She's an addiction switcher.
Donovan759
6/28/2018 11:47am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Addiction is a mother, I watched the 15 year old kid, a kid who I helped learn how to ride a motorcycle 15 year old Prospect...

billyp330 wrote:
Sounds like he was too much of a mama's boy. Here a nice little thing to think about. There is more people in this world whom...

Here a nice little thing to think about. There is more people in this world whom have taken pain pills and not gotten addicted, then those that have. So prove its the pills or the Dr. that prescribes the pills fault and not the users. Is it a mental issue that some people are born with? Maybe, but then again there is a good amount of people whom have beaten addiction, even after years of abuse, so how can you explain that if its just a "disease".

Fact is its the user's choice. It sucks to hear and see, but for me its hard to feel sympathy for. I watched my bro get drugged out of his mind with Oxy when he hurt himself and was at the ER for a few weeks. Yet, he hasn't taken a pill since he got out of physical therapy (almost a year now). My father was also prescribed some heavy pain killers (cant remember exactly what they were) when he broke his back and a separate time when he completely destroyed his shoulder, yet never had an issue throwing the pills out after a few weeks. Personally, I havent taken anything stronger then some high strength Tylenol (no major injuries so far and hopefully never) so i cant completely say I know what its like, but again look around. There are tons of everyday people that have had extreme injuries at all different ages and been prescribed pain killers that never had issues with addiction. Btw, I do have family members that are/were drug addicts as well, so dont think that I feel this way simply because no one in my family has had an addiction.

I feel horrible for his kid and hope that he/she can learn from his mistakes and make better decisions.
Billy, I mean you absolutely no disrespect in saying this:

It is an incredibly ignorant thing to look at a huge world issue such as prescription drug addiction and simplify it down to "its the users choice". I understand that your life experiences have lead you to that perception of this issue. And I get where you're coming from.

But if it were really that simple, it wouldn't be such a prominent issue.
6/28/2018 11:48am
526 wrote:

Beeby wrote:
She is recovery worker but using Illegal drugs? Let me teach you how race SX, I can't do it myself but I can teach you LOLOLOL
billyp330
6/28/2018 11:49am
UpTiTe wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
Sounds like he was too much of a mama's boy. Here a nice little thing to think about. There is more people in this world whom...

Donovan759 wrote:
Billy, I mean you absolutely no disrespect in saying this: It is an incredibly ignorant thing to look at a huge world issue such as prescription...
Billy, I mean you absolutely no disrespect in saying this:

It is an incredibly ignorant thing to look at a huge world issue such as prescription drug addiction and simplify it down to "its the users choice". I understand that your life experiences have lead you to that perception of this issue. And I get where you're coming from.

But if it were really that simple, it wouldn't be such a prominent issue.
"The simplest solutions are often the most overlooked" Pretty sure I'm not the first to say that.....
Donovan759
6/28/2018 12:03pm
billyp330 wrote:
"The simplest solutions are often the most overlooked" Pretty sure I'm not the first to say that.....
I didn't say there can't be a simple solution. I specifically said its ignorant (uneducated) to say that prescription drug addiction is "users choice". Just to clarify.

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi FB rant with girlfriend

The Latest