Nicoletti, Steinke, Keefe and Watson on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Nicoletti, Steinke, Keefe, Watson on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

After a week off, the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing comes back in to talk all about the mudder at Unadilla with some interesting guests. None other than THE Kenny Watson will be in-studio to talk about what he’s been up to, the race on the weekend and anything else on his mind.

Rockstar Husqvarna’s Phil Nicoletti scored a career best third overall in front of his hometown friends and we’re all happy for Filthy. He’s a friend of the show and will call in from the east coast to talk about his day in the mud.

STANK DOG went out there in the mud and scored his first points of the season on his two-stroke and therefore he’ll be on the show tonight to talk about how that went, whether or not he’s still picking mud out of his ears and more.

TLD KTM team manager Tyler Keefe will call in from the HQ to tell us how the season is going for the team, what’s new with them for 2019 and anything else that comes up.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, Pro Filter, Honda World Downey, Ride Engineering and Guts Racing
|
jenssog
8/13/2018 10:52am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2018 11:32am
Since Watson is in the studio I assume there will be some questions about the Hanny/LVN100 team? Matthes seems to have been doing very little journalism on the situation. He asked Watson once and Watson replied something like "I don't really want to talk about it." Too good friends, one could assume?
MXD
8/13/2018 11:47am
Everyone in the chat room is 95% dildos!

The Shop

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/13/2018 12:26pm
jenssog wrote:
Since Watson is in the studio I assume there will be some questions about the Hanny/LVN100 team? Matthes seems to have been doing very little journalism...
Since Watson is in the studio I assume there will be some questions about the Hanny/LVN100 team? Matthes seems to have been doing very little journalism on the situation. He asked Watson once and Watson replied something like "I don't really want to talk about it." Too good friends, one could assume?
if someone answers that the first time you ask, it tends to mean move on, badgering them about it is not really going to get anywhere,
jenssog
8/13/2018 5:29pm
jenssog wrote:
Since Watson is in the studio I assume there will be some questions about the Hanny/LVN100 team? Matthes seems to have been doing very little journalism...
scott_nz wrote:
if someone answers that the first time you ask, it tends to mean move on, badgering them about it is not really going to get anywhere,
I agree. Oh well, let's just do 4 hrs of podcast and not address the elephant in the room Smile
8/13/2018 5:46pm
jenssog wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
jenssog wrote:
I agree. Oh well, let's just do 4 hrs of podcast and not address the elephant in the room Smile
If there's one thing Matthes had never shied away from, it's addressing the elephant in the room. I'm certain the subject will come up tonight.
jenssog
8/13/2018 6:00pm
scott_nz wrote:
jenssog wrote:
If there's one thing Matthes had never shied away from, it's addressing the elephant in the room. I'm certain the subject will come up tonight.
Yeah, like when he asked Top Jimmy about his divorce :D
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/13/2018 7:23pm
jenssog wrote:
Yeah, like when he asked Top Jimmy about his divorce :D
im sure Matthes had cleared that with Jimmy before he brought it up on air,
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
8/13/2018 11:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2018 11:27pm
This show was unreal. Cheers everyone.

EDIT:
RIP to the rider that passed away this past weekend too.

I'll always remember Brian Swink as a bad dude on a bike with sick style and technique.
8/14/2018 5:58am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2018 10:50am
OMG I am SO GLAD I can fast forward thru the callers !!!!!!!! Raining Yellow just Babbles on and on and on I assume Steve needs to buy some time so he lets him go? Ban these callers they are so frustrating.

Hey Phil do you like 10 speeds or Mountain Bikes?
ehr400
8/14/2018 8:22am
Watson brings nothing to the show other then eating and heavy breathing.
jankymike
8/14/2018 8:27am
There sure is a lot of complaining about a FREE podcast.
jenssog
8/14/2018 8:28am
Watson: "There has to be some guidelines drawn in the sand!"

Did he huff all the fuel from the LVN100 truck?
milliebays
8/14/2018 8:47am
jankymike wrote:
If watson was still on every week i wouldnt listen. Alot of others wouldnt either. Free or not sponsors pay the bills and like the nfl is going to find out, the audiences opinion matters.
CG118
8/16/2018 3:14am
jankymike wrote:
milliebays wrote:
If watson was still on every week i wouldnt listen. Alot of others wouldnt either. Free or not sponsors pay the bills and like the nfl...
If watson was still on every week i wouldnt listen. Alot of others wouldnt either. Free or not sponsors pay the bills and like the nfl is going to find out, the audiences opinion matters.
If Watson returns, I’m done. Annoying. He reminds me of the attention seeking kid in class that thinks he is cool and funny, but he’s not. Just, annoying.
MJC
8/16/2018 4:47am
Fuckin oath. I hear everyone praising “the OG Kdub” but fark me, if that useless prick was still on every week I wouldn’t listen another minute. Look at what he contributes to the show compared to DV/Keefer/Castloo/etc, fuckin nuthin
Only partly through this week's show but the struggle is real
OtotheB178
8/16/2018 4:57am
DV, Keefer or Ping are the best co-hosts for their views and they're structuring of sentences. I think Kenny Watson has some more 'punk' stories and has alot of the 'alternative' riders as friends so i can see his value for some of the shocking 90's stories. His mouth breathing breaks me though.....
Team Ideal
8/16/2018 5:05am
CG118 wrote:
If Watson returns, I’m done. Annoying. He reminds me of the attention seeking kid in class that thinks he is cool and funny, but he’s not...
If Watson returns, I’m done. Annoying. He reminds me of the attention seeking kid in class that thinks he is cool and funny, but he’s not. Just, annoying.
I just started listening to the show when Waston had left so I never really knew what to expect. this ^^^ is exactly what he sounds like to me. his BS on MXdN was enough to make me want to turn the show off.
OtotheB178
8/16/2018 6:30am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 6:30am
Rotating co hosts saved pulp from an early death.
Paul Lindsey going saved Pulp from an early death.....Dude was awkward and had far too much of a vested interest in keeping the governing bodies sweet. Matthes does a damn good job of being pretty unbiased and open.
MJC
8/16/2018 6:35am
OtotheB178 wrote:
Paul Lindsey going saved Pulp from an early death.....Dude was awkward and had far too much of a vested interest in keeping the governing bodies sweet...
Paul Lindsey going saved Pulp from an early death.....Dude was awkward and had far too much of a vested interest in keeping the governing bodies sweet. Matthes does a damn good job of being pretty unbiased and open.
Agree. Paul had the promotor/sanctioning ball’s in his mouth and Watson had the balls of the rest of the industry’s in his. Go through some of the classics (that cock gobbler Ellis, Tony Alessi’s meltdown etc) and Watson is busy undermining Steve and interrupting guests.
The current setup is excellent, although I’d say more DV and Berlutti!
OtotheB178
8/16/2018 6:39am
OtotheB178 wrote:
Paul Lindsey going saved Pulp from an early death.....Dude was awkward and had far too much of a vested interest in keeping the governing bodies sweet...
MJC wrote:
Agree. Paul had the promotor/sanctioning ball’s in his mouth and Watson had the balls of the rest of the industry’s in his. Go through some of...
Agree. Paul had the promotor/sanctioning ball’s in his mouth and Watson had the balls of the rest of the industry’s in his. Go through some of the classics (that cock gobbler Ellis, Tony Alessi’s meltdown etc) and Watson is busy undermining Steve and interrupting guests.
The current setup is excellent, although I’d say more DV and Berlutti!
I would literally vote for DV if he ran for President of Europe.....So much truth, so little sugar coating!
Berloot is gold as well, AC was up there but i'd love to see RV in the studio. He's so much better now he's not racing, his interviews are fantastic and he doesn't give a poop!! Pulp MX has cracked the formula and i hope it continues for many years to come.
orange_44
8/16/2018 6:43am
OtotheB178 wrote:
DV, Keefer or Ping are the best co-hosts for their views and they're structuring of sentences. I think Kenny Watson has some more 'punk' stories and...
DV, Keefer or Ping are the best co-hosts for their views and they're structuring of sentences. I think Kenny Watson has some more 'punk' stories and has alot of the 'alternative' riders as friends so i can see his value for some of the shocking 90's stories. His mouth breathing breaks me though.....
I would add Berlutti to that list as well. Seems like such a good dude.
Kyle_McNab
8/16/2018 7:09am
A lot bitchin and moaning. Save the complaning amd don’t listen. It’s not Steve is forcing you to press play. Weather you agree with Watson or not he’s done more in the industry than any of you cry babies

Post a reply to: Nicoletti, Steinke, Keefe and Watson on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest