Edited Date/Time 5/17/2020 7:11pm
Is this old news I'm just learning?
|
crowe176
5/17/2020 5:44pm
This state is gone. Save yourselves.
motokawi818
5/17/2020 5:49pm
I wouldn't put much weight into any schedule until nationals start. Things are changing so much weekly/daily it's almost pointless to discuss. Sx went from AZ to Utah in 2 days.
aeffertz
5/17/2020 5:59pm
A few days ago they said it's to be rescheduled. Who knows if we'll actually see it this year, though. Current plan is Ironman as round 1.

Premix
5/17/2020 6:48pm
From what I’ve heard. Series to start on July 4th, but not at redbud

The Shop

mxb2
5/17/2020 6:56pm
Meister wrote:
Is this old news I'm just learning?
Ironman. , 4th of july weekend.
TeamGreen
5/17/2020 7:01pm
I plan on being in Indiana on the 4th of July
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/17/2020 7:11pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I plan on being in Indiana on the 4th of July
Me too, but I made sure my ticket is 100% refundable.
TeamGreen
5/17/2020 7:51pm
You guys really need to take your virology arguments elsewhere.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/17/2020 8:03pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Or you could just not comment and move on like you tell other people to do when you think their comment is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This virus thing is a very relevant discussion on the current state of things, which are very fluid and directly involve whether we even get to go racing outdoors or not.

As long as the discussion is civil, all is good.
5/17/2020 8:27pm
Have a National in Wisconsin. Bars in a town west of Green Bay. Got together and said where opening now, 3 weeks ago. Wi. Supreme Court over ruled , the governors extension . W. Wi. Would be a great location, close to Millville. Then we could have Robert Plant a local ,with his band Led Zeplin perform at the race.Smile with 100,000 in attendance.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/17/2020 8:31pm
Have a National in Wisconsin. Bars in a town west of Green Bay. Got together and said where opening now, 3 weeks ago. Wi. Supreme Court...
Have a National in Wisconsin. Bars in a town west of Green Bay. Got together and said where opening now, 3 weeks ago. Wi. Supreme Court over ruled , the governors extension . W. Wi. Would be a great location, close to Millville. Then we could have Robert Plant a local ,with his band Led Zeplin perform at the race.Smile with 100,000 in attendance.
Hi Tyler!!
Mr. Info
5/17/2020 9:28pm
Guys I think it’s a state by state issue. A track promoter has to decide if it looks like he might take a big loss if the turnout looks like it will be small because they would rather stay home and watch it on tv. I’m glad I don’t have to make that decision but maybe not taking risks is why I’m poor and a slow rider.
aeffertz
5/17/2020 9:31pm
Have a National in Wisconsin. Bars in a town west of Green Bay. Got together and said where opening now, 3 weeks ago. Wi. Supreme Court...
The governor didn't make the 1 month extension, his administration did. That's why it was over ruled in the supreme court because the people that administered the orders did not have the powers to do so. Also, this was on Wednesday not 3 weeks ago... Many counties immediately and even now are still putting in their own local orders now to play it safe.

A Wisconsin national would be cool for me of course but most of our tracks aren't capable of even the possibility. I'm just more baffled by a local having your own living situation so misconstrued.
5/17/2020 9:39pm
avidchimp wrote:
Hi Tyler!!
Hi Little buddy- Chimp. Not Tyler, T owny- Changed my name from TonySmile
5/17/2020 9:49pm
aeffertz wrote:
The governor didn't make the 1 month extension, his administration did. That's why it was over ruled in the supreme court because the people that administered...
The governor didn't make the 1 month extension, his administration did. That's why it was over ruled in the supreme court because the people that administered the orders did not have the powers to do so. Also, this was on Wednesday not 3 weeks ago... Many counties immediately and even now are still putting in their own local orders now to play it safe.

A Wisconsin national would be cool for me of course but most of our tracks aren't capable of even the possibility. I'm just more baffled by a local having your own living situation so misconstrued.
The bars in Shawano opened weeks ago. I have not been home in months. Could I get a pass. Tweak the Hixton track a little, the owner lives in Iowa I think. Better yet Navarino ski hill, is for sale. I built a track on it years ago. Anshutz had a race there a few years ago also, 38 mi west of Ghetto Bay.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
5/18/2020 6:25am
aeffertz wrote:
The governor didn't make the 1 month extension, his administration did. That's why it was over ruled in the supreme court because the people that administered...

The bars in Shawano opened weeks ago. I have not been home in months. Could I get a pass. Tweak the Hixton track a little, the...
The bars in Shawano opened weeks ago. I have not been home in months. Could I get a pass. Tweak the Hixton track a little, the owner lives in Iowa I think. Better yet Navarino ski hill, is for sale. I built a track on it years ago. Anshutz had a race there a few years ago also, 38 mi west of Ghetto Bay.
Laughing
kkawboy14
5/18/2020 6:50am
crowe176 wrote:
This state is gone. Save yourselves.
It’s the Midwest version of California?
kkawboy14
5/18/2020 6:52am
TeamGreen wrote:
In the Redbud announcement they said they have their safety plan in place, so the track did bring it up before vital did 😂
5/18/2020 11:17am
aeffertz wrote:

The bars in Shawano opened weeks ago. I have not been home in months. Could I get a pass. Tweak the Hixton track a little, the...
Shhhhhh you are embarrassing yourself .......
Brent
5/18/2020 1:40pm
Red bud is rescheduled for December 20 as a snowcross.
Lightning78
5/18/2020 1:52pm
When do the california bars reopen?

Asking for a friend...😂
MX Culture
5/18/2020 1:59pm
Red Bud wants to have a national, planning on it actually, just not on the date you are accustomed to.
Stay tuned..
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
5/18/2020 4:11pm
I would put my money on high Point to be 1st Round
5/18/2020 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2020 4:17pm
When do the california bars reopen?

Asking for a friend...😂
Well, were still waiting on barber shops to be given the go ahead... But pet grooming stores are apparently safe and they are open for business. I think I'll just show up and tell them I identify as a dog. I mean it's California, they can't say no right? Grinning
5/18/2020 5:06pm
So Red Bud in July is delayed. But yet MX Sports just announced that the Youth Super Regional is being moved from Briar Cliff to Baja in Michigan in June, that makes no sense what so ever.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
5/18/2020 5:25pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I thought Florida is the first round?
I hope that put Florida and Red bud back on at the end, who cares if the season goes later.
mxb2
5/18/2020 6:01pm
Tarz483 wrote:
I would put my money on high Point to be 1st Round
How much, the wager?
Brent
5/18/2020 6:07pm
I'm going to bet that there is no national pro motocross until 2021.

Unless someone pulls a working vaccine out of their ass soon, there will be no paying spectators allowed anywhere, hence no money made for the NPG, hence no racing.
mb60
5/18/2020 7:32pm
Bring one to Texas please. Swan or Cycle Ranch would be happy to host another national.

Post a reply to: No red bud?

The Latest