No thread on Wilson taking out Tickle??

oilman400
Fantasy
2235th
3/25/2018 7:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 3:30pm
How did he catch him so fast? I though Tickle had stretched it out in fron of Wilson then all the sudden he was T boning Tickle.
|
MX Culture
3/25/2018 8:02pm
No tbone at all. Came up very hot as Tickle was turning down early. Wilson rear tire caught Tickle front.
Broc was very mad after the main and had words with Dean, but no t bone in my book.
3/25/2018 8:20pm
MX Culture wrote:
No tbone at all. Came up very hot as Tickle was turning down early. Wilson rear tire caught Tickle front. Broc was very mad after the...
No tbone at all. Came up very hot as Tickle was turning down early. Wilson rear tire caught Tickle front.
Broc was very mad after the main and had words with Dean, but no t bone in my book.
Agreed. Deano was very apologetic in his podium speech as well.
Sully
3/25/2018 8:28pm
Agreed. Deano was very apologetic in his podium speech as well.
Yup, Deano did alright by publicly apologizing. I think he told GuyB that he hadn't had the chance to apologize directly to Brock yet, but he did the right thing getting out in front of it.
oilman400
Fantasy
2235th
My recording cut off right at the end of racing ?, Deano seems like a great person and glad if he apologized!

The Shop

JMed651
Tickle has been T-Boned before, this wasn’t it.
3/25/2018 9:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2018 9:12pm
JMed651 wrote:
Tickle has been T-Boned before, this wasn’t it.
We were at Atlanta when the Alessi incident happened, like ten rows up from that corner. Shit looked so violent.
JustMX
3/25/2018 9:31pm
Didn't tickle have a tip over or some kind of mishap that let Wilson close right back up on him?

It did show some true character on wilson's part that in his first time on a 450 sx podium the first thing he did was apologize for the run into tickle.

His explanation of coming in too hot with arm pump looked plausible in the replay, and tickle cut down pretty hard, which a lot of riders were doing because of the deep ruts forming on the outside.

Just an unfortunate racing incident that wilson handled very well.
olds cool
3/25/2018 9:34pm
Surprised that this took over 24 hrs to be brought up. I didn't think it was particularly dirty either but I have to admit I was hoping Broc would hang on to second. Both of those guys needed and deserved to make the podium. I just find it funny that nobody is up in arms over this but if it was that over the hill, past retirement age Wink Zach Osborne tangling with one of the kids in the development class or that evil, disrespectful punk Shocked Cooper Webb doing the two step with an untouchable, established star Laughing in the big boy class, this would have been a ten pager by now. Tongue
tcallahan707
3/26/2018 6:19am
olds cool wrote:
Surprised that this took over 24 hrs to be brought up. I didn't think it was particularly dirty either but I have to admit I was...
Surprised that this took over 24 hrs to be brought up. I didn't think it was particularly dirty either but I have to admit I was hoping Broc would hang on to second. Both of those guys needed and deserved to make the podium. I just find it funny that nobody is up in arms over this but if it was that over the hill, past retirement age Wink Zach Osborne tangling with one of the kids in the development class or that evil, disrespectful punk Shocked Cooper Webb doing the two step with an untouchable, established star Laughing in the big boy class, this would have been a ten pager by now. Tongue
A lot of dudes emotionally invested in other dudes. Tickle just doesn’t get that type of love around here.
Motofinne
3/26/2018 6:49am
It was a shame for Tickle but that was just bad luck.

There was plenty of room higher up in the berm but Tickle chose to cut down probably because the lapper in front of him had taken that line.
BobKerr
3/26/2018 6:59am
It definitely didn't look on purpose.

Good move on Wilson for owning the incident and apologizing though.
3/26/2018 8:06am
Tickle tucked the front wheel in the corner coming back down the start straight which let Dean close in on him. Happened right in front of us
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
3/26/2018 8:08am
Yep. Crashed in the corner after the finish line.
davistld01
3/26/2018 8:35am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 8:36am
Both guys going for it...Tickle turned down faster than Wilson anticipated, caught Broc's front wheel...

Racing incident.

Kudos for Deano manning up and apologizing though.
BigDaddyG
3/26/2018 8:44am
That was just a racing deal, no take out, Tickle was in the wrong place at the wrong time and Deano did exactly what he should have done. Both of those dudes deserve to be on the podium with the way each one of their seasons has gone. Bummer for Tickles, but good racing.
3/26/2018 9:31am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 9:32am
There is more to the deal than what you light-weights like to chat about, sometimes it's seems like you don't even watch the races - just make comments.

Tickle was behind him for a long time, with many chances to stuff him or punt him or ruin his night. Instead he waited until he could make the pass in a clean way by using his superior speed only. Then at his first opportunity Wilson does the exact opposite and clobbers him - the very first chance he gets. It speaks volumes about who they are and what kind of racers they are and Tickle had every right to be pissed off. Doesn't matter how many times he apologizes, he should just use his head in the first place - now whatever he gets for the rest of the season he deserves and guys like Tickle shouldn't waste their time being respectful of a clown like that.
stremme12
Fantasy
3648th
3/26/2018 9:38am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2018 9:39am
Mr. Knobby wrote:
There is more to the deal than what you light-weights like to chat about, sometimes it's seems like you don't even watch the races - just...
There is more to the deal than what you light-weights like to chat about, sometimes it's seems like you don't even watch the races - just make comments.

Tickle was behind him for a long time, with many chances to stuff him or punt him or ruin his night. Instead he waited until he could make the pass in a clean way by using his superior speed only. Then at his first opportunity Wilson does the exact opposite and clobbers him - the very first chance he gets. It speaks volumes about who they are and what kind of racers they are and Tickle had every right to be pissed off. Doesn't matter how many times he apologizes, he should just use his head in the first place - now whatever he gets for the rest of the season he deserves and guys like Tickle shouldn't waste their time being respectful of a clown like that.
I don't think one racing incident speaks volumes on what type of racer Dean is. If that's the case every single rider ever is as terrible as you think Dean is.
make1go
3/26/2018 9:45am
Mr. Knobby wrote:
There is more to the deal than what you light-weights like to chat about, sometimes it's seems like you don't even watch the races - just...

or how to make a dick of oneself in one 'heavy' "im about to cry" made up drama post. speaks volumes...Wink
jpmoney57
3/26/2018 10:11am
The best bit about this take out was tickle punching the ground when he we down LOL...
TDeath21
3/26/2018 11:14am
Anytime you’re in traffic or in a battle for position, going wide and cutting down hard opens up the possibility for this. Gotta have more awareness than that if you’re Tickle.
Ebs
3/26/2018 2:40pm
Mr. Knobby wrote:

Hcallz5
3/26/2018 3:25pm
Tickle looked like the didn't go through that turn very smooth, got half way through then cut down unpredictably.
500guy
3/26/2018 3:30pm
All He needed to say is "sorry had brake problems" cross jumping and tbone aside.

Post a reply to: No thread on Wilson taking out Tickle??

The Latest