Related:
Create New Tag
feelit2morrow feelit2morrow
2/12/2018 5:46 AM

Is there a company that prints number backgrounds into or onto the plastic? My new Honda has the graphics printed (into/ onto)? The shrouds. I would like something like that due to them staying on better than the standard sticker. I'm probably wishing for something that doesn't exist, but if anyone would know I could find it here.

2018 CRF250R

RoflCopter726 RoflCopter726
2/12/2018 5:51 AM
feelit2morrow wrote:

Is there a company that ...more

I don't think they're quite to that level yet, it would have to be done on the assembly line for the plastic, and the logistics behind printing "customized plastics" sounds like a headache. Its probably easy for the graphics on your Honda because every shroud is the same and its made in bulk. The best you can get at this point is ordering a set of plastic and backgrounds from places like DeCal Works and Factory Effex, they'll usually install the backgrounds for free with purchase of number plates.

feelit2morrow feelit2morrow
2/12/2018 6:22 AM
RoflCopter726 wrote:

I don't think they're ...more

Thank you for the response. What you said is kind of what I had figured. I will probably just go the pre installed background route. I just thought I would check here first just in case it was being done and I wasn't in the loop yet.

2018 CRF250R

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry