Nutter Butter sighting at the convenience store!

newmann
Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 7:42pm
Wasn’t sure if I should tell her she had a bag of meth stuck to her leg or if I should pull it off and sell it to her.

|
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
6/25/2018 7:55pm
Favorite non moto related post ever

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Spudnut
6/25/2018 7:57pm
Geez and I thought my hometown was greasy

The Shop

gnarwhip
6/25/2018 8:13pm
This site is really going downhill
mx295
6/25/2018 8:14pm
Nutter Butter is a name I haven't heard on here in a long time.
IWreckALot
6/26/2018 6:36am
gnarwhip wrote:
This site is really going downhill
Seems like it's going uphill. . . which could be a good thing or a good thing.
plowboy
6/26/2018 6:14pm
All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my weight in hash and pot...drank enough to float a battleship but got up one day and was done. Not sure you can just walk away from that other shit. Tried some morphine one time....my gosh...I could have floated away forever on that high but never tried it again. 40 years later and a cold red beer and maybe a shot of single malt does me good.
SEEMEFIRST
6/26/2018 6:27pm
newmann wrote:
Wasn’t sure if I should tell her she had a bag of meth stuck to her leg or if I should pull it off and sell...
Wasn’t sure if I should tell her she had a bag of meth stuck to her leg or if I should pull it off and sell it to her.

There aren't enough hahahahaha's to express my thoughts.
71Fish
6/26/2018 6:47pm
plowboy wrote:
All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my...
All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my weight in hash and pot...drank enough to float a battleship but got up one day and was done. Not sure you can just walk away from that other shit. Tried some morphine one time....my gosh...I could have floated away forever on that high but never tried it again. 40 years later and a cold red beer and maybe a shot of single malt does me good.
We must have been friends growing up.
plowboy
6/26/2018 6:51pm
plowboy wrote:
All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my...
71Fish wrote:
Probably could nowWink
JAFO92
6/27/2018 4:53am
plowboy wrote:
71Fish wrote:
Plowboy, I kinda understand where you are coming from because I did the same as you, but even back then there was plenty of shit that would jack you up that I simply knew you dont screw with. I had friends who were huffing paint, taking all manner of dangerous pills (dilaudid, et. al. ), lots of folks on the needle & the spoon, there was the crazies free-basing stuff, that damn PCP/AngelDust was out there, hell one dude I played in a garage band with would huff the gas tank on his clapped out mid-70s Corolla - and lemme tell you it wasnt pretty what that did to him.

I think you are underestimating yourself and like me you were young enough to try some of the fun stuff out there, but your double helix was looking out for you whether you knew it or not. Natural Selection has been at work for quite some time now. Wink
JPT
6/27/2018 5:58am
There really aren't any words.?
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/27/2018 7:48am
I don’t know why I kept passing up the nutter butter thread, my curiosity finally got the best of me. Glad it did! That is hilarious
6/27/2018 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 6:23pm
Newman was like : “excuse me ma’am, you’re printing.”

And

“You’re licensed to carry a crack pack?”
plowboy
6/27/2018 7:42pm
plowboy wrote:
71Fish wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
Plowboy, I kinda understand where you are coming from because I did the same as you, but even back then there was plenty of shit that...
Plowboy, I kinda understand where you are coming from because I did the same as you, but even back then there was plenty of shit that would jack you up that I simply knew you dont screw with. I had friends who were huffing paint, taking all manner of dangerous pills (dilaudid, et. al. ), lots of folks on the needle & the spoon, there was the crazies free-basing stuff, that damn PCP/AngelDust was out there, hell one dude I played in a garage band with would huff the gas tank on his clapped out mid-70s Corolla - and lemme tell you it wasnt pretty what that did to him.

I think you are underestimating yourself and like me you were young enough to try some of the fun stuff out there, but your double helix was looking out for you whether you knew it or not. Natural Selection has been at work for quite some time now. Wink
Agree completely. I had responsibilities and took care of them. Uncle Sam said don't do it and since I liked cashing his pay checks...I said, ok then.

Post a reply to: Nutter Butter sighting at the convenience store!

The Latest