Related:
Create New Tag
groggylbc groggylbc
12/1/2017 5:14 PM

any OTHG people here? thinking about racing sunday at glen helen. how long are the motos and what time do things usually finish? trying to crowbar it into a busy afternoon. thanks

Bermworm Bermworm
12/1/2017 5:17 PM

Don't go you seem to lack commitment potential for disaster thus increased exponentially

smashingpumpkins167 smashingpumpkins167
12/1/2017 5:50 PM

I've been trying to make it to an othg race. I hope it's similar to vintage races where the track doesn't get very chewed up. I'm either going to do that this weekend or the Saturday night Stadium cross at Glen Helen. The track looks pretty simple and fun, plus I wouldn't have to buy a membership for the night race.

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

swtwtwtw swtwtwtw
12/1/2017 6:33 PM

Motos are 16 min 18min 20min plus one lap depending on your class , exp/master 20 min...
Normally done by 2-3pm . Here is the practice schedule, Which quite often is the race schedule :Photo
The website is www.othgmx.org

crc245 crc245
12/1/2017 9:49 PM

OTHG races are always ran well and priced right, you won't be disappointed. Compared to larger GH races the track will likely stay fairly flat, but note that the Caselli Ride Day is Saturday. Have fun and let us know how it goes cool

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry