Observations-Jlaw.. again:(

raddad
4/8/2009 1:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:57am
I got a call from a buddy at last weeks race who said that he saw Jlaw feckin' with Hepler on the track in a real dick headed way after Broc put a clean pass on him. Since i did not see this and it was second hand, i did not post anything but in today's "observations" Matthes elaborated on what happened and it seems that my friend was not pulling my leg. Take a look at www.racerxonline.com "observations" for the story. Its a good one! (not true of courseWink

Besides we need a Jlaw thread to make the week interesting right?
|
GoRide2
4/8/2009 1:50pm
Do you need a shoulder to cry on? JLaw is who he is. Get over it.
raddad
4/8/2009 1:54pm
I posted this just for you to give us all your infinite wisom and riding experiance.. We missed you and here you are! Wow am i surprised!
GoRide2
4/8/2009 1:57pm
raddad wrote:
I posted this just for you to give us all your infinite wisom and riding experiance.. We missed you and here you are! Wow am i...
I posted this just for you to give us all your infinite wisom and riding experiance.. We missed you and here you are! Wow am i surprised!
Why would you miss me? I haven't been anywhere.
sc961
4/8/2009 2:06pm
Then, in case he hadn’t been a big enough a-hole already, he rides Broc to the outside of the turn and stops. Like a slow speed F-U. After that Lawrence rode off the track and quit. The guy rode like an ass and then instead of putting his head down and trying to compete, he quit.

I was hoping he'd figured out that talent and common sense could take him to great places. Kinda sounds like that isn't the case.

Too bad...

The Shop

500guy
4/8/2009 2:25pm
Then there is the bad: During the first lap of the main, while in fifth, Lawrence was passed by Broc Hepler in a textbook cut-under-the-guy supercross pass. On the very next lap, in the same section, Lawrence hit Hepler so hard it knocked them both down and ruined their nights. There was no way Lawrence was even thinking about trying to make the turn and it was dirty. I’m talking like Christina Aguilera dirrrty. Lawrence hit Hepler so hard his bike flew off the track and landed on a flagger!

But wait, it gets better. After both guys got up near the back, Lawrence proceeded to jack with the DEHAD Broc (Doesn’t Even Have a Dog) some more by flipping him off down the start straight. Then, in case he hadn’t been a big enough a-hole already, he rides Broc to the outside of the turn and stops. Like a slow speed F-U.

After that Lawrence rode off the track and quit. The guy rode like an ass and then instead of putting his head down and trying to compete, he quit. After the race Yamaha showed the footage to the FIM and we’ll see what happens but I have to say,
CRF107
4/8/2009 2:32pm
GoRide2 wrote:
He is who he is....and he won't be around long that way.
wrecks
4/8/2009 2:32pm
It could have been worse, he could have hit him in the air and really messed him up, just sayin'...
BIGHEAD1
4/8/2009 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2009 2:46pm
Hepler initiated the whole deal when he tried to take Jason out. Unfortunately Jlaw has a short fuse. He pulled off with a mechanical.
500guy
4/8/2009 3:24pm
it's obvious to me Jason is the victim of being framed multiple times maybe more than anyone in History.
4/8/2009 4:22pm
raddad wrote:
I posted this just for you to give us all your infinite wisom and riding experiance.. We missed you and here you are! Wow am i...
Yes I agree. Thinks he is a no-it-all.
4/8/2009 4:22pm
raddad wrote:
GoRide2 wrote:
I beleive he was being sarcastic meatball.
mcphilly
4/8/2009 4:39pm
raddad wrote:
GoRide2 wrote:
I beleive he was being sarcastic meatball.
go easy on him .........he is just a little kid , rational thinking and sarcasm go right over his head
drmarkr
4/8/2009 4:50pm
GoRide2 wrote:
I vote you EABOD's.......

Oh wait. You've still got Jlaw's in your mouth.....
Camp332
4/8/2009 4:57pm
Oh nooo, J-Law put an aggressive move on a racer, in a supercross race.... Booooo.... I can't stand Mathes, and his annoying, trying to be funny, bullshit. He sucks, and I won't even read his crap.

Waaaaaaa
neverwas
Fantasy
868th
4/8/2009 4:58pm
GoRide2 wrote:
drmarkr wrote:

I second that vote.
sc961
4/8/2009 5:06pm
GoRide2 wrote:
drmarkr wrote:

Maybe there's a doc around here that could surgically remove it??
Lightning78
4/8/2009 5:32pm
He pulled out with a bent fron rotor from the contact and I did read somewhere on here that Broc's pass clean or not is where it started. Funny, TP slammed Marsack (sp?) hard enough to smash a radiator and not a peep JLaw does it and he gets bad press......lol
drmarkr
4/8/2009 5:45pm
You're comparing those two incidents? Spare me....
raddad
4/8/2009 5:51pm
Jason Weigandt reported the same thing in his blog as Matthes only it seems like Weigandt was more pissed about Jlaw and his attack on Broc. As far as TP and the smashed radiator, TP is a nice guy in person and on track with no "rep" to live down. You may not like it but in life you reap what you sew, simple as that..

In the past I have written that i hope JLaw cleans up his act, especially on the track and just use his skill to win and not his antics. He is capable of winning so why pull all the crap he does?

Oh and Weigandt also said JLaw is going back to the 250W for the remainder of the year. I wonder who will have the target on his back now since there are three guys all capable of winning the championship? Jason could be pretty busy on and off the track screwing with all three! Wink
KAWboy14
4/8/2009 5:55pm
hes gonna do awesome in the outdoors........quitting short night races will help his outdoor stamina!
Motodave
4/8/2009 7:22pm
About damn time riders start rubbing again...i wish i saw the race...I SMELL PUSSIES..all you vaginas complaining about rough riding and shit, it makes it way more exciting than being sissy ass push overs...dont care if the pass was clean or not if you set yourself up to get hit in the next corner expect it...dont expect every one to play nice.
MikeyB35
4/8/2009 7:29pm
i guess until you get taken out like that during a race you wont understand why it sucks so bad.
SS
4/8/2009 8:03pm
All this negative talk about Lawrence... sure he's a dick, but if I was Hepler I would ram him back... If you going to get fucked with by a punk you had better step it up and stop taking the crap or the bullying will continue. If the guys can't handle it, it's their fault. Villipoto showed he wasn't going to fuck around the and Lawrence stopped fucking with him (plus the AMA helped) but he stopped once RV put a front wheel in his face. Everyone needs to do his to get the guy out of thier head... He just another tiny racer and others are letting this gnat fuck with them...they should sac up.
gt80rider
4/8/2009 8:14pm
is J-Law still on some type of AMA probation, or was there no probation after his ban was lifted??
Larry
4/8/2009 8:20pm
I have a feeling that Broc and Jlaw will work this out between them and they do not need any of our help.
txmxer
4/8/2009 8:34pm
SS wrote:
All this negative talk about Lawrence... sure he's a dick, but if I was Hepler I would ram him back... If you going to get fucked...
All this negative talk about Lawrence... sure he's a dick, but if I was Hepler I would ram him back... If you going to get fucked with by a punk you had better step it up and stop taking the crap or the bullying will continue. If the guys can't handle it, it's their fault. Villipoto showed he wasn't going to fuck around the and Lawrence stopped fucking with him (plus the AMA helped) but he stopped once RV put a front wheel in his face. Everyone needs to do his to get the guy out of thier head... He just another tiny racer and others are letting this gnat fuck with them...they should sac up.
only problem with that is what actually happened.

This incident resulted in a DNF for Broc...who has enough issues staying healthy and finishing races. He can't show up every weekend trying to be Chicken. At the end of the day, this is a business for these guys. Jason made a bad business decision for himself and Broc.
ninety3
4/8/2009 8:39pm
Ya'll wouldn't happen to be talking about the same J-law that loaned his race bike to Tyler Wharton would ya ?
BobbyM
4/8/2009 9:05pm
raddad wrote:
I got a call from a buddy at last weeks race who said that he saw Jlaw feckin' with Hepler on the track in a real...
I got a call from a buddy at last weeks race who said that he saw Jlaw feckin' with Hepler on the track in a real dick headed way after Broc put a clean pass on him. Since i did not see this and it was second hand, i did not post anything but in today's "observations" Matthes elaborated on what happened and it seems that my friend was not pulling my leg. Take a look at www.racerxonline.com "observations" for the story. Its a good one! (not true of courseWink

Besides we need a Jlaw thread to make the week interesting right?
http://bobbymx.com/JAXSX/jlaw_down.wmv

jlaw...dnf/s again

check the flagger out when hepler almost tbones him bad.

goride2...FPOS
jtomasik
4/8/2009 9:06pm
GoRide2 wrote:
CRF107 wrote:
He is who he is....and he won't be around long that way.
You underestimate the power of FMX, mortal!
the_wood109
4/8/2009 9:14pm
He can be who he is to an extent, and I think the AMA has given their left nut to him. When is enough enough? We'll have to wait and see, but to me he lost his "hard charger" title that I loved about him and has given into the Tyler "who?" Evans image.

Post a reply to: Observations-Jlaw.. again:(

The Latest