On The Pipe 7 Movie Premier w/Fitz Army Unwritten Law & Larry Linkogles New Band "The F#ckss"

11/1/2017 10:36am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2017 10:17pm
You are all invited to come check out the premier of the sickest FMX film to be released in a long time "On The Pipe 7..The Last Hit" which was filmed over the past 4+ years. It's finally ready to be seen!

The event will take place at The Observatory OC in Santa Ana Ca. next Tuesday November 7th starting at 6:30pm with a freestyle jump show in the parking lot with Fitz Army featuring Jimmy Fitzpatrick, Colby Raha, Vinny Carbone and more.

Next there will be a live music performance by a brand new band playing their first show ever, "The Fuckss" featuring Metal Mulisha founder Larry Linkogle as well as Xgames Gold Medalist Colby Raha.

Then we are really stoked to have OG punk rock band Unwritten Law performing. They will rock the house as usual.

Tickets are $20 in advance and can be purchased through www.powerbandfilms.com or they can be purchased at the door for $23

There will be a raffle with all sorts of stuff like Moto XXX helmets, Never Summer Snowboards, Dragon Goggles, Rokform Cases, Maxima Oils, etc etc...

We are proud to have the following sponsors on board supporting the film and premier:

Pala Raceway
SKVI
Metal Mulisha
Moto XXX
HLTN
Ultimate Arm
Never Summer Industries
IDO Aerials
Fitz Army
Shift MX
Brass Knuckles
Tempt Media
Trick Factory
G-Technology
Gustin Motorsports

|
FlaNard
11/1/2017 10:54am
Nice! The On the Pipe series never disappoints. Should be an epic time.
snackfedbear
11/1/2017 11:46am
what is fmx?
A huge part of our sport that brought in a lot of positives and should be respected accordingly
JM485
11/1/2017 11:54am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 11:56am
Can't get to the premier but I'm excited for this vid! I remember back in the day I had OTP 2 recorded on my DVR from Fuel TV (remember that bit of badassery?), and I watch it so many times over the years it glitched out and stopped playing. Killer music and killer riding, what more could you ask for?

Edit: I remember in one of them some dude asks Jeff Emig "You still on the pipe?", as in still riding, and Jeff goes "Nah, I haven't been on the pipe since Havasu 94" or something like that! Haha

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/1/2017 11:58am
what is fmx?
A huge part of our sport that brought in a lot of positives and should be respected accordingly
He was being sarcastic. I'm pretty sure he knows what fmx is. He's just saying that like a who cares type of thing. Fmx hasn't been relevant for years.

The movement is dead. It's been replaced by people throwing whips, riding in the hills, posting shit on Instagram, calling the cops on people for writting with a sharpie on their bike and saying bro every couple of words. It's lame.

Time has moved on. It's not like it used to be.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/1/2017 12:03pm
Hopefully Larry knows how to play an instrument better than Enslow can.
11/1/2017 12:07pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2017 12:08pm
what is fmx?
I should apologize, I respect the shit out of what those guys are able to do on a dirtbike, it's just insane, and I'm sure the movie is pretty cool, too. I just couldn't help myself to post something sarcastic when I saw Linkogles name.
pummel
Fantasy
528th
11/1/2017 12:40pm
Was fortunate enough to get to work with Jay a little on the film. He’s such an awesome guy- sure wish I could make the premiere.
11/2/2017 10:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well, come to the premier and find out! Should be a fun event
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/2/2017 10:54am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Don't think I'll be flying out to California to see an FMX movie premiere. No doubt it'll be a fun event but I think I'll pass. Good luck with the event!
aeffertz
11/2/2017 12:18pm
OTP Videos always had the best soundtracks. I'd love to check this event out but I'm on the other side of the country.
11/3/2017 2:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Don't think I'll be flying out to California to see an FMX movie premiere. No doubt it'll be a fun event...
I'm in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Don't think I'll be flying out to California to see an FMX movie premiere. No doubt it'll be a fun event but I think I'll pass. Good luck with the event!
Well yes, a far trip for a movie premier indeed so, we understand. You'll just have to check out the movie some other time. Thanks man!

For anyone else reading this, we'll have some cool stuff to raffle off like Never Summer Snowboards, Moto XXX Helmets, Dragon Goggles, Rokform Cases, Maxima Shirts, and more!
11/4/2017 10:45am
aeffertz wrote:
OTP Videos always had the best soundtracks. I'd love to check this event out but I'm on the other side of the country.
And this one's no different...it'a got another really good sountrack with Sum 41, The Used, Offspring, Strung Out, Rise Against, etc...it releases on iTunes on November 7th so, check it out!
11/6/2017 4:15pm
Bumping this again as it takes place tomorrow...so who's coming on out? This event is pretty stacked. Should have the vibe of an old school Moto XXX premier!

You can also view the brand new trailer that just released today. It's quite impact-full.

Let us know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=pOPiEiqvs5I
smv ryder
Fantasy
1425th
11/6/2017 9:24pm
Just became available for me after pre ordering ITunes!! So stoked
11/7/2017 2:34am
The freestyle scene lost me when it all became about what tricks you can combine with a backflip. Miss the old freestyle/freeride vids with the top mx/sx riders.
11/7/2017 10:23am
The freestyle scene lost me when it all became about what tricks you can combine with a backflip. Miss the old freestyle/freeride vids with the top...
The freestyle scene lost me when it all became about what tricks you can combine with a backflip. Miss the old freestyle/freeride vids with the top mx/sx riders.
I believe, you will really like this documentary style film. It's not just your average tricks. It has two world record jumps in it...but ya, just check it out! Here is the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=pOPiEiqvs5I

Excited about the premier tonight in Orange County (info above)
Silliker269
11/7/2017 10:44am
WHere can we buy it when its released ?
ocscottie
11/7/2017 11:22am
smv ryder wrote:
Just became available for me after pre ordering ITunes!! So stoked
That answers our questions. Thanks dude!
ocscottie
11/8/2017 3:20pm
Hey Jordan, watched this yesterday, man..some pretty heavy scenes and that double world record was so gnar!! 200+ft backflip is just mind boggling. Excellent flick.
MX_Andrew83
11/8/2017 7:31pm
I bought it on Itunes, it's phenomenal! Best vid in years
11/8/2017 10:17pm
ocscottie wrote:
Hey Jordan, watched this yesterday, man..some pretty heavy scenes and that double world record was so gnar!! 200+ft backflip is just mind boggling. Excellent flick.
Awesome...ya the movie is sick. Last nights event was so rad. It was pretty much a flashback to the old Moto XXX video premiers of early days. EVERYBODY came out, such a good time. But yes, the movie, cant say there's anything like it out there and the cinematography, incredible. Jay is a badass!
Porch32
11/9/2017 7:18am
BY FAR the best moto movie I've ever watched. The train gap scene with Katsandris' crash followed up with Raha going around the police to stomp it right in front of them was one of the most badass things I've seen. Huge credit to Schweitzer and everyone involved between production, filming crew and riders. This movie is so sick.

Post a reply to: On The Pipe 7 Movie Premier w/Fitz Army Unwritten Law & Larry Linkogles New Band "The F#ckss"

The Latest