Online Championship - PS4

I want to setup an online season where we play maybe once or twice a week, full 20 laps, heats, semis.
Obviously we do not know how many people in a lobby yet, but I will keep track on this thread points wise, tracks, and continue the series with custom tracks of 2018. Don't really know what everyone is feeling on how many races a week since its about an hr commitment, shoot some ideas lets get the ball rolling on this.

Shoot me your psn below only if youre fully committed so I can take some time in organizing and adding players to this the next 2 weeks.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap (Maverick called me out so hes getting lapped)
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 12:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 12:25pm
I want to setup an online season where we play maybe once or twice a week, full 20 laps, heats, semis. Obviously we do not know...
I want to setup an online season where we play maybe once or twice a week, full 20 laps, heats, semis.
Obviously we do not know how many people in a lobby yet, but I will keep track on this thread points wise, tracks, and continue the series with custom tracks of 2018. Don't really know what everyone is feeling on how many races a week since its about an hr commitment, shoot some ideas lets get the ball rolling on this.

Shoot me your psn below only if youre fully committed so I can take some time in organizing and adding players to this the next 2 weeks.

LOL. The MES game is 12 players online and All Out will be 16.

You can create events in the Vital MX group I created. Not sure if you sent a request or not. If you're in you can set dates and times once the games are out. Don't think you can create anything for them until then.

Don't forget to pick times that make sense. There's 3 hours difference from coast to coast but more than that for the Euro and AUS/NZ gang.

Edit: Also, unlike the PS3 days at the end of the races on the PS4 once the results show up you can take a screenshot by pressing the share button next to the D-pad. A lot quicker that way.

If you got more than 12 or 16 players you won't have a choice to split things up so you have 2 or more lobbies so someone in those rooms will have to take a screenshot at the end so you can compare all the times and see where everyone actually finishes.
1/25/2018 12:49pm
I want to setup an online season where we play maybe once or twice a week, full 20 laps, heats, semis. Obviously we do not know...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. The MES game is 12 players online and All Out will be 16. You can create events in the Vital MX group I created. Not...

You can create events in the Vital MX group I created. Not sure if you sent a request or not. If you're in you can set dates and times once the games are out. Don't think you can create anything for them until then.

Don't forget to pick times that make sense. There's 3 hours difference from coast to coast but more than that for the Euro and AUS/NZ gang.

Edit: Also, unlike the PS3 days at the end of the races on the PS4 once the results show up you can take a screenshot by pressing the share button next to the D-pad. A lot quicker that way.

If you got more than 12 or 16 players you won't have a choice to split things up so you have 2 or more lobbies so someone in those rooms will have to take a screenshot at the end so you can compare all the times and see where everyone actually finishes.
Well I want it to be realistic so just Supercross. Didn't see your post ill check it out and shoot my psn over there. Not really looking to make 2 lobbies, too much of a headache and less realistic so first come first served I guess.

But since I missed it I may just join up in one yours, if its not full already. Not going to create anything atm but just wanted to get all the information down before hand so we are ready to roll into a series. Again probably just going to find your post on here, not trying to confuse everyone.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 1:19pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. The MES game is 12 players online and All Out will be 16. You can create events in the Vital MX group I created. Not...

Well I want it to be realistic so just Supercross. Didn't see your post ill check it out and shoot my psn over there. Not really...
Well I want it to be realistic so just Supercross. Didn't see your post ill check it out and shoot my psn over there. Not really looking to make 2 lobbies, too much of a headache and less realistic so first come first served I guess.

But since I missed it I may just join up in one yours, if its not full already. Not going to create anything atm but just wanted to get all the information down before hand so we are ready to roll into a series. Again probably just going to find your post on here, not trying to confuse everyone.
Currently 36 members in the group. Some other game groups are in the thousands and tens of thousands.

Search for Vital MX on the PS4 in the communities icon and send an invite. Send your Vital name as well so I know who it is.

Anyone in the group can create events, not just me. So if there's any Euro members in the group that want to create a championship for their time zone they are free to do so.

I got a few ideas for different types of championships.

-Normal 250/450 championship on the in-game tracks
-250/450 championship on member created tracks
-2 stroke championship
-250/450 Team championship (2-3 rider teams using the Olympic points system for each race, team with lowest score at the end of the series wins the championship, team riders picked out at random/hat so it's fair for everyone, this guarantees the best players won't be paired together)

It would be a little more work but maybe even a PS4 vs Xbox One championship. X amount of tracks with X amount of riders. Either based on the Olympic/Normal point system and times or just overall times of the riders. Lowest time across all players wins the round, console with the most round wins gets the championship and Vital bragging rights lol.

If anyone has any other ideas for championships feel free to suggest them.
VilloFan951
1/25/2018 1:57pm
see this is what im saying for xbox too! just like racing on the mxot site back in the day. i already have a buddy that wants to make a team lol. We need marx to make a site and run that like he ran mxot lol

The Shop

731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/25/2018 2:04pm
see this is what im saying for xbox too! just like racing on the mxot site back in the day. i already have a buddy that...
see this is what im saying for xbox too! just like racing on the mxot site back in the day. i already have a buddy that wants to make a team lol. We need marx to make a site and run that like he ran mxot lol
Marx was the guy who ran MX online tournaments? What was the big forum back in the MVA days? I was on it quite a bit but can’t remember.
Kowskii305
1/25/2018 2:10pm
Kowskii305 is mine. I'm all in for this! Me and my little brother do this locally on reflex its a blast!
Fantasy
2106th
1/25/2018 2:22pm
JYoungblood917. This sounds awesome.
VilloFan951
1/25/2018 2:27pm
see this is what im saying for xbox too! just like racing on the mxot site back in the day. i already have a buddy that...
731chopper wrote:
Marx was the guy who ran MX online tournaments? What was the big forum back in the MVA days? I was on it quite a bit...
Marx was the guy who ran MX online tournaments? What was the big forum back in the MVA days? I was on it quite a bit but can’t remember.
i believe he was an admin
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/25/2018 2:30pm
Come on dude!! Get a PS4 and join us!
VilloFan951
1/25/2018 2:33pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Come on dude!! Get a PS4 and join us!
hahaha i wish but im a xbox guy always have been. but there is a few games i want on ps4 so maybe one day lol
Fantasy
2106th
1/25/2018 3:41pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I want to join the VitalMx group!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 4:05pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

917 wrote:
I want to join the VitalMx group!
You just did.
Ryguy125
1/25/2018 4:31pm
I sent a request, BigBeefBazooka is my PSN tag. Kinda new here and lurk in the shadows, so id be all for getting to know you guys through good racing!
MW19
1/25/2018 4:34pm
mattheww88. Im in!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 5:42pm
MW19 wrote:
mattheww88. Im in!!
Send a request and I'll take care of it later on tonight when I get back on the PS4.
js451
1/25/2018 9:14pm
ID: johlsadler Im in!

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 9:18pm
js451 wrote:

Send a request with your Vital name and I'll take care of it later tonight.
js451
1/25/2018 9:19pm
Went #1 on villars sous ecot today! Was so stoked!

I was trying semi pro for the first time to get joint brakes and it made a huge difference in keeping the rear down when braking. Is that cheating? Either way I was pumped to see my time. I'm waiting for the leaderboard to update so I can screenshot it.
js451
1/25/2018 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 9:27pm
js451 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Send a request with your Vital name and I'll take care of it later tonight.
sent to vitalmx group

Post a reply to: Online Championship - PS4

The Latest