Oppurtunity Knocks for #21 and #51

motomike137
2/16/2018 9:20am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 4:30pm
Justin and Jason are looking at the greatest opportunity of their careers. They both have a shot at going "next level". I am loving that this season has been turned on it's head. Will one of them will seize the moment? I hope they end up battling for this title as it could be one of the most entertaining seasons ever.
|
Johnny Depp
2/16/2018 9:38am
Jason just signed for 4 YEARS! Pretty sure he's already there. Maybe not in the record books, yet.
motomike137
2/16/2018 9:41am
Jason just signed for 4 YEARS! Pretty sure he's already there. Maybe not in the record books, yet.
Results are what I am talking about Smile
tprice07
2/16/2018 9:42am
Justin and Jason are looking at the greatest opportunity of their careers. They both have a shot at going "next level". I am loving that this...
Justin and Jason are looking at the greatest opportunity of their careers. They both have a shot at going "next level". I am loving that this season has been turned on it's head. Will one of them will seize the moment? I hope they end up battling for this title as it could be one of the most entertaining seasons ever.
Anderson will have a bad night. Or he will let that party life get to him. Let's see what happens.
BobbyM
2/16/2018 9:45am
Justin and Jason are looking at the greatest opportunity of their careers. They both have a shot at going "next level". I am loving that this...
tprice07 wrote:
Anderson will have a bad night. Or he will let that party life get to him. Let's see what happens.
Bullshit

The Shop

Jordan421
Fantasy
2561st
2/16/2018 9:48am
tprice07 wrote:
Party life? I see someone that enjoys his life and likes to have fun while training almost daily. But parting life, not so much.
lumpy790
2/16/2018 10:40am
tprice07 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Bullshit
X10000
Kyle_McNab
2/16/2018 11:07am
Party life really guy? You do know anderson pays aldon to train with him. He would be fucking himself over it he got into the party. Plus im sure anderson knows deep down its his time to shine.
jeffro503
2/16/2018 11:28am
My opinion is......it's going to get more interesting , and not less.

I see guys like Eli , Marv and possibly Seely getting up in front of Jason and Justin quite a bit.....making both of them use their heads at every single round. Their competitor's don't have really anything to lose.....they have everything to lose right now. Better play it smart.
DEMONDAVE
2/16/2018 11:31am
tprice07 wrote:
dumbest thing ive seen in a while
you have knowledge of this how ?
I'm very sure a guy on the cusp of a SX title would throw it all away to party
2/16/2018 11:32am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 11:33am
tprice07 wrote:
DPR250R
2/16/2018 11:44am
The red plate gets heavier as the season rolls on.
tprice07
2/16/2018 11:54am
tprice07 wrote:
DEMONDAVE wrote:
dumbest thing ive seen in a while you have knowledge of this how ? I'm very sure a guy on the cusp of a SX title...
Time will tell.
tingo
2/16/2018 12:17pm
PB, bros, PB.
RandyS
2/16/2018 1:00pm
tprice07 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Bullshit
lumpy790 wrote:
X10000
X15733
visser62
2/16/2018 2:01pm
"The series doesn't start until Daytona."

--Guy who had a 50-point lead by Daytona almost every year.
TeamGreen
2/16/2018 3:10pm
tprice07 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Bullshit
lumpy790 wrote:
X10000
If he wins the title...there WILL be A PARTY; but, that’s as close as you’re gonna see him get to the “Party Life” for quite a while.

Oh, by the way...“tprice”? On behalf of the Old Guy Syndicate: go EaBoBoDs & GFY.
JHForman
2/16/2018 3:32pm
tprice07 wrote:
DEMONDAVE wrote:
dumbest thing ive seen in a while you have knowledge of this how ? I'm very sure a guy on the cusp of a SX title...
Unless youre Jlaw, then you can do both lol
MXMattii
2/16/2018 4:50pm
It reminds me of the season that James Stewart and Chad Reed were out (dunno what the reason was) and that three young dogs started a fight for the 450 championship: Josh Hill, Ryan Dungey and Ryan Villopoto. Could this also be some kind of clicking point?
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
2/16/2018 5:18pm
tprice07 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Bullshit
lumpy790 wrote:
X10000
I might as well join the mob & pile on a little too because this is about the dumbest thing I’ve seen posted in a while. Party life?! Lol Cmon guy.
Phantom 661
2/16/2018 5:57pm
Yes, it's quite the unexpected scenario in SX all the sudden. Actually, its what many here have been wanting for a very long time. The racing has been pretty damn good so far too. Opportunity is there for Ando and Barcia, but I just read that Ando is gonna throw it away because he's too steeped into the heavy party seen. No wonder he's winning.... He's drunk high and loose! No tension.

So far this season has been refreshing in my opinion. Tuning in tomorrow night!
2/16/2018 8:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:
My opinion is......it's going to get [i]more[/i] interesting , and not less. I see guys like Eli , Marv and possibly Seely getting up in front...

I see guys like Eli , Marv and possibly Seely getting up in front of Jason and Justin quite a bit.....making both of them use their heads at every single round. Their competitor's don't have really anything to lose.....they have everything to lose right now. Better play it smart.
Yes I think Musquin will be strong on the east coast.

It's not unrealistic to think that Musquin Roczen, Seeley and even possibly Tomac have gotten all their bad races out of the way, while Anderson and Barcia still have their bad races ahead of them.
51xc
2/17/2018 1:41am
barcia was 8th last week because of a mechanical. this is a bad race if you want to win the championship. tomac could be a major spoiler tho.
walent215
2/17/2018 5:07am
689 wrote:
Yes I think Musquin will be strong on the east coast. It's not unrealistic to think that Musquin Roczen, Seeley and even possibly Tomac have gotten...

It's not unrealistic to think that Musquin Roczen, Seeley and even possibly Tomac have gotten all their bad races out of the way, while Anderson and Barcia still have their bad races ahead of them.
Boom !! I dont hope anything bad on any of em but ando and barcia both ride on the edge and we all know what potential that brings!! This season is shaping up to be the best in a long time!
BobPA
2/17/2018 5:37am
689 wrote:
Yes I think Musquin will be strong on the east coast. It's not unrealistic to think that Musquin Roczen, Seeley and even possibly Tomac have gotten...

walent215 wrote:
Boom !! I dont hope anything bad on any of em but ando and barcia both ride on the edge and we all know what potential...
Boom !! I dont hope anything bad on any of em but ando and barcia both ride on the edge and we all know what potential that brings!! This season is shaping up to be the best in a long time!
Carmichael was also on the edge...
davistld01
2/17/2018 6:42am
I'm not exactly a Jason Anderson fan...and Justin Barcia (at least the "other" Justin Barcia) was certainly not a favorite of mine...but, I'm a huge fan of RACING! We've had years now of one rider basically mopping the floor with the rest of the pack (MC, RC, RV, & Dungey) which simply means the cream rises to the top...but now we have 4-5 guys who can potentially win at any given time, if anybody makes a crucial mistake. Makes for exciting racing! Even though the two top contenders aren't my personal faves, this year is turning into the most exciting season of SX we've had in many years. I'm stoked. I can't wait for tonight's race.
tprice07
2/21/2018 8:30am
BobbyM wrote:
Bullshit
lumpy790 wrote:
X10000
TeamGreen wrote:
If he wins the title...there WILL be A PARTY; but, that’s as close as you’re gonna see him get to the “Party Life” for quite a...
If he wins the title...there WILL be A PARTY; but, that’s as close as you’re gonna see him get to the “Party Life” for quite a while.

Oh, by the way...“tprice”? On behalf of the Old Guy Syndicate: go EaBoBoDs & GFY.
Lol so much hate, sorry I was kidding. I can't remember if Pulp or Main Event Moto said something about that. I found it comical considering how determined the guy is this year.

That said, if Tomac can rip off some dominating wins we might see Anderson's emotion come out and him lay it on the line more than before.
motomike137
2/21/2018 8:58am
I feel like I jinxed Bam Bam with this post Sad
2/21/2018 9:08am
Jordan421 wrote:
Party life? I see someone that enjoys his life and likes to have fun while training almost daily. But parting life, not so much.
Not so fast there Jordan421. Remember Cianciarulo's story about JA's renegade life style? About the one time he witnessed JA eating a large buttered popcorn on movie night? That kind of loose living is not tolerated by the Vital community.
2/21/2018 12:45pm
jeffro503 wrote:
My opinion is......it's going to get [i]more[/i] interesting , and not less. I see guys like Eli , Marv and possibly Seely getting up in front...

689 wrote:

Huh
JHForman
2/21/2018 4:30pm
I feel like I jinxed Bam Bam with this post Sad
so youre to blame? lol he was doing so awesome this year!! I was so excited to see him focused, happy, and determined !! I have rooted for him since his 250 days, even after this injury hes still happy and focused. I think he will be back quickly and be the same guy who won over a lot of new fans this year!! and hopefully Yamaha continues their relationship with him. He gave them the closest thing to a title hope that they've had in YEARS!!

Post a reply to: Oppurtunity Knocks for #21 and #51

The Latest