PC and The Wick

The mechanicals continue...
|
TXDirt
7/8/2017 11:42am
They should switch to stock bikes just to try and complete some races.

The Shop

Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
7/8/2017 12:40pm
It's really a shame. Such and good team, brand and riders. Hopefully they figure it out and turn it around. PC team is in a slump!
Mini Elsinore
7/8/2017 12:44pm
Mitch has to be looking at Rockstar Husky and thinking, "that could have been us..."

RIP Anaheim Husky.
tek14
7/8/2017 2:16pm
Why they didn't stat 2nd moto? Engine swap shouldn't take that long between motos...
nytsmaC
7/8/2017 2:21pm
tek14 wrote:
Why they didn't stat 2nd moto? Engine swap shouldn't take that long between motos...
Maybe they decided it wasn't worth blowing 2 more engines
7/8/2017 2:31pm
tek14 wrote:
Hill and Forkner actually both crashed and thats why they didn't race the second moto, so the only mechanical for PC was whatever Forkner was dealing with in the first moto. Still it's been a rough go for them.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/8/2017 3:28pm
Ferrandis is pretty stoked on the Kawis I guess. He overtook 3 of them in the standings and went from 8th to 4th today.
Crazy (he also passed Plessinger who went DNF-DNF)
Coyote
7/8/2017 3:35pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Ferrandis is pretty stoked on the Kawis I guess. He overtook 3 of them in the standings and went from 8th to 4th today. Crazy (he...
Ferrandis is pretty stoked on the Kawis I guess. He overtook 3 of them in the standings and went from 8th to 4th today.
sands a little tough on motors, not only did PC 250s dnf, Barcia and Peicks JGR 450's both grenaded, unfortunately for Bam Bam on the last lap while holding off Musquin
mxjon454
7/8/2017 3:40pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Ferrandis is pretty stoked on the Kawis I guess. He overtook 3 of them in the standings and went from 8th to 4th today. Crazy (he...
Coyote wrote:
sands a little tough on motors, not only did PC 250s dnf, Barcia and Peicks JGR 450's both grenaded, unfortunately for Bam Bam on the last...
sands a little tough on motors, not only did PC 250s dnf, Barcia and Peicks JGR 450's both grenaded, unfortunately for Bam Bam on the last lap while holding off Musquin
Bambam ran out of gas and had to make a pit stop in that first moto. JGR said he even had a larger tank than normal too.
chad_111
7/8/2017 4:26pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 5:44pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Coyote wrote:
sands a little tough on motors, not only did PC 250s dnf, Barcia and Peicks JGR 450's both grenaded, unfortunately for Bam Bam on the last...
mxjon454 wrote:
Bambam ran out of gas and had to make a pit stop in that first moto. JGR said he even had a larger tank than normal...
Bambam ran out of gas and had to make a pit stop in that first moto. JGR said he even had a larger tank than normal too.
When did he make a pit stop? He ran out of gas and never finished the final lap, he only finished 12th because of how many guys he lapped.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/8/2017 5:37pm
Coyote wrote:
mxjon454 wrote:
Bambam ran out of gas and had to make a pit stop in that first moto. JGR said he even had a larger tank than normal...
chad_111 wrote:
When did he make a pit stop? He ran out of gas and never finished the final lap, he only finished 12th because of how many...
When did he make a pit stop? He ran out of gas and never finished the final lap, he only finished 12th because of how many guys he lapped.
That makes me wonder:
Could RC - after lapping second place - have just pulled off at the white flag and still won the moto?
Just wondering. Should be possible.
The next time I lap second place I'll try it out
chad_111
7/8/2017 5:43pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That makes me wonder: Could RC - after lapping second place - have just pulled off at the white flag and still won the moto? Just...
That makes me wonder:
Could RC - after lapping second place - have just pulled off at the white flag and still won the moto?
Is that a serious question?
mxcrf34
7/8/2017 5:54pm
chad_111 wrote:
Probably not hahaha

But in all seriousness, have we reached a point where the performance is compromising reliability?

I've never seen so many mechanical issues at one round.

Let alone a series. PC has had issues the entire series thus far.
fins227
7/8/2017 6:10pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That makes me wonder: Could RC - after lapping second place - have just pulled off at the white flag and still won the moto? Just...
That makes me wonder:
chad_111 wrote:
Har!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/8/2017 6:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 7:19pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That makes me wonder:
chad_111 wrote:
Why not?
USA
Fantasy
428th
7/8/2017 6:44pm
crusty_xx wrote:
That makes me wonder:
chad_111 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Why not?
So you're saying, if a rider completes more laps in 30+1 than all the other riders running 30+2, the first rider should win. Wouldn't the rider have to lap second place twice? Plus, it wouldn't work like that
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/8/2017 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 7:28pm
chad_111 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Why not?
USA wrote:
So you're saying, if a rider completes more laps in 30+1 than all the other riders running 30+2, the first rider should win. Wouldn't the rider...
So you're saying, if a rider completes more laps in 30+1 than all the other riders running 30+2, the first rider should win. Wouldn't the rider have to lap second place twice? Plus, it wouldn't work like that
When does a rider ever win because he completed more laps than all other riders? It's enough when he has the best time for completing the same amount of laps as 2nd place.

So if he takes the white flag, technically no one can beat him anymore.

Well obviously he can't just pull off because he has to take the chequered flag I guess.
Or the 2nd place rider will take it, but not win.
Or he will take the white flag twice.

I'm confused.
Gonna think about it again tomorrow with less beer prior to thinking
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
7/8/2017 8:49pm
crusty_xx wrote:
When does a rider ever win because he completed more laps than all other riders? It's enough when he has the best time for completing the...
When does a rider ever win because he completed more laps than all other riders? It's enough when he has the best time for completing the same amount of laps as 2nd place.

So if he takes the white flag, technically no one can beat him anymore.

Well obviously he can't just pull off because he has to take the chequered flag I guess.
Or the 2nd place rider will take it, but not win.
Or he will take the white flag twice.

I'm confused.
Gonna think about it again tomorrow with less beer prior to thinking
2nd would take the white flag twice and unlap themselves and win the race, the leader has to take the checkered flag to win.
ledger
7/8/2017 9:38pm
Coyote wrote:
I can't help but think Karma visited Barcia today from taking out Musqin last year. Just maybe....

Post a reply to: PC and The Wick

The Latest