Paging Peely.....

jeffro503
I know you don't talk about it much in here , but watching your nephew tonight , I gotta say I saw something a little different and special. His scrubbing technique seems to be almost next level. Watching him , I was seeing a a guy scrub in a slightly different way , by shoving the front down even before the bike leaves the take off.I mean , before what is considered normal. ( I mean the heat race ) I definitely see something special in what I saw tonight. Slight variation of what I normally see. I think your nephew has a bright future , and we'll all be seeing it soon.
|
2/29/2020 4:15pm
I was pretty pumped on him so I swapped out Gaines for Brown on my Fantasy team. Gotta love my last minute changes. Brown looks really good though.
agn5009
2/29/2020 4:19pm
I was pretty pumped on him so I swapped out Gaines for Brown on my Fantasy team. Gotta love my last minute changes. Brown looks really...
I was pretty pumped on him so I swapped out Gaines for Brown on my Fantasy team. Gotta love my last minute changes. Brown looks really good though.
Lots of us made that mistake. Great first ride though, he looks amazing out there.
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
738th
2/29/2020 4:23pm
I was at 500 in pulp champ league before today

Solid 4981 now .. I may go jump off a bridge
agn5009
2/29/2020 4:25pm
goinrcn44h wrote:

I scored perfect with Sexton, Gains and Lopes. Definitely a bad move picking Brown Laughing

The Shop

jeffro503
2/29/2020 5:07pm
Well , I don't do any of the fantasy stuff , but just wanted to comment on what I saw in Pierce's riding tonight. Very impressed and I can see that kid going places. Still trying to wrap my head around the way he was scrubbing.....it seemed different.
levimx22
Fantasy
2202nd
2/29/2020 5:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well , I don't do any of the fantasy stuff , but just wanted to comment on what I saw in Pierce's riding tonight. Very impressed...
Well , I don't do any of the fantasy stuff , but just wanted to comment on what I saw in Pierce's riding tonight. Very impressed and I can see that kid going places. Still trying to wrap my head around the way he was scrubbing.....it seemed different.
he looked amazing in that heat.
Mr. Afterbar
2/29/2020 6:09pm
He looked very good in the heat. Explosive speed at times. He has big potential.
peelout
2/29/2020 6:20pm
I think he had a great night. Qualifying and heat were just amazing. Hit a tough block in the main and wadded but showed his speed and talent tonight. His technique is something else. Thanks for the kind words, I couldn't be more stoked for him. Onto Daytona, he excels in the rough stuff so it should be good
Zaugg
2/29/2020 7:23pm
Pierce is such an awesome kid and a fast racer. I remember working with that class of kids when I was helping with Orange Brigade.

Stoked to see him come out swinging.
jeffro503
2/29/2020 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 7:28pm
peelout wrote:
I think he had a great night. Qualifying and heat were just amazing. Hit a tough block in the main and wadded but showed his speed...
I think he had a great night. Qualifying and heat were just amazing. Hit a tough block in the main and wadded but showed his speed and talent tonight. His technique is something else. Thanks for the kind words, I couldn't be more stoked for him. Onto Daytona, he excels in the rough stuff so it should be good
Right on man. I didn't just compliment him because he's related to you either , as I really saw something special in that kid tonight. The main didn't work out well....BUT , the qualifying and watching him in the heat , that is what mattered. I've seen him ride outdoors ( in videos anyways ) And knew he was quick , but hadn't really seen his SX skills until tonight. Was super impressed! His style of scrubbing and the acceleration on the landing point ( Along with the way he scrubs before take off ), from point A to B......had me scratching my head. I see both him and Jett Lawrence doing this , and it's slightly different then what I'm used to seeing. I'll be cheering for Pierce from here on out Peely!
2/29/2020 11:04pm
I had no idea of the connection but it’s pretty cool to know now. Funny Jeffro brought this up, I had a buddy text saying “this Brown kid looks good!”. Can’t say I’m shocked, wasn’t he ripping at RBSR last fall?
Maybe Matthes can get him on Pulp Mx Monday night???
If he don’t, I’ll start backing Will Hahn instead....

Ghost
mx317
3/1/2020 6:45am
I was impressed with him.
ridge
3/1/2020 6:58am
peelout wrote:
I think he had a great night. Qualifying and heat were just amazing. Hit a tough block in the main and wadded but showed his speed...
Have you introduced him to Baja Fogs or does that come a little later in his career? 😂😂😂
Xeno
3/1/2020 7:12am
peelout wrote:
ridge wrote:
Have you introduced him to Baja Fogs or does that come a little later in his career? 😂😂😂
I don’t want to know what that is... but I sure it’s some kind of mischief you got into on a Baja ride 😆
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
3/1/2020 7:23am
goinrcn44h wrote:

That's honestly impressive you were able to drop over 4000 spots in one week lol
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
3/1/2020 7:58am
utah is coming on pretty strong in moto lately, between Brown, Marchbanks, Taylor Allred, and up and comer Chance Hymas the beehive state is representing.

Post a reply to: Paging Peely.....

The Latest