Pit Bits

ga_pike
9/19/2018 11:02am
First off, I really enjoy the weekly Pit Bits portion of the website. It's cool to see what the teams are doing to their bikes and the differences in things between riders. I especially find it interesting the difference between factory teams on both sides of the pond.

Question - Does anyone use Pit Bits as a guide to help them decide what things they want to try on their own personal bikes or to influence decisions like which brand of foot pegs or triple clamps they are going to purchase?

Funny side story, I remember as a kid at High Point watching Jeff Ward's mechanic pouring Kawasaki 2 stroke oil into Bel Ray bottles. My dad actually pointed it out to me... I was on 60's at the time and we used the Kawi oil and it made me feel like we were using what the pros used... even though they had Bel Ray stickers on their bikes. Anyone else ever see anything like that?
|
Donovan759
9/19/2018 11:14am
That's a pretty cool story. I also enjoy pit bits because you get to see up close what cool parts the guys are running and how if differs on factory teams between MXGP & AMA.
GODZILLA
9/19/2018 3:52pm
I love Pit Bits (and TWMX Kickstart), always very interesting and a great way to improve your general MX technical culture...

Post a reply to: Pit Bits

The Latest