Plessinger, Stewart, Clason, Ray, Phil on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Plessinger, Stewart, Ray and Clason on the Pulpmx Show Tonight

What an interesting night in Houston for round two of the Monster Energy Supercross series. And on the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing, we’ll break it all down. Or at least try to. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in-studio privateer hero Alex Ray of the Cycle Trader Yamaha team and FXR Racing rider rep, the suspended Cade Clason. We’ll talk about Ray’s season so far and what’s the deal with Clason’s suspension. We’ll also figure out if Cade can ever race again.

Aaron Plessinger of the Star Yamaha team was perhaps the story of the night coming from tenth to win his first race of the year. He’s now the points leader in 250SX west and we’ll have him on to talk about his whoop speed, his double/wheel-tap thing and more.

Malcolm Stewart made his season debut on the JGR Suzuki team and he’ll join us tonight to talk about how that deal came together, his thoughts on Houston, how long he’ll be on the team, that whoop speed and much more.

And we’ll probably call Phil Nicoletti tonight at some point to talk about him coming together with Pulpmx.com on a helmet sticker deal and much more.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Pivot Works, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels and Guts Racing
|
kkawboy14
1/15/2018 12:51pm
Thanks again for promoting and getting the turn nets in place! Big help man thx!
1/15/2018 1:22pm
Will you ask Malcolm what all of Vital wants to know... why can't he thank JGR? WhistlingWoohoo
1/15/2018 2:02pm
Can we ask Mookie why he cant seem to pull is head out of his ass? Also, someone needs to kick JS7 right square in the uterus! Just Sayin!

The Shop

1/15/2018 2:06pm
Will you ask Malcolm what all of Vital wants to know... why can't he thank JGR? WhistlingWoohoo
He cant thank JGR because Big James wont let him. He's probably still got an inflamed hemroid because of how things ended with James at JGR. I can hear it now "no one in this family will ever speak of JGR again"!!
js451
1/15/2018 2:48pm
In one of the interviews I watched pre Houston it was literally one of the first things he said..... How did you come to the conclusion that he can't thank them?
oshow
1/15/2018 2:54pm
He cant thank JGR because Big James wont let him. He's probably still got an inflamed hemroid because of how things ended with James at JGR...
He cant thank JGR because Big James wont let him. He's probably still got an inflamed hemroid because of how things ended with James at JGR. I can hear it now "no one in this family will ever speak of JGR again"!!
Wrong
1/15/2018 3:47pm
js451 wrote:
In one of the interviews I watched pre Houston it was literally one of the first things he said..... How did you come to the conclusion...
In one of the interviews I watched pre Houston it was literally one of the first things he said..... How did you come to the conclusion that he can't thank them?
It's a joke. He has said, on more than one occasion, "I can't thank (insert team or person), for this opportunity..." and obviously forgets to say "enough". I can't thank them enough.
js451
1/15/2018 3:49pm
js451 wrote:
In one of the interviews I watched pre Houston it was literally one of the first things he said..... How did you come to the conclusion...
It's a joke. He has said, on more than one occasion, "I can't thank (insert team or person), for this opportunity..." and obviously forgets to say...
It's a joke. He has said, on more than one occasion, "I can't thank (insert team or person), for this opportunity..." and obviously forgets to say "enough". I can't thank them enough.
Ohhh ok haha I didn't catch that bit , my bad
SEE ARE125
1/15/2018 4:09pm
js451 wrote:
It's a joke. He has said, on more than one occasion, "I can't thank (insert team or person), for this opportunity..." and obviously forgets to say...
My favorite was when he said something was “a blessing in the skies” instead of “a blessing in disguise.” lol

Post a reply to: Plessinger, Stewart, Clason, Ray, Phil on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest